PDA

View Full Version : All too brief day out

terrigurl
04-30-2009, 10:57 AM
Yesterday, after work, I went to a salon, had my makeup done, and my wig brushed through. I put on my white skirt (with black belt), purple and red top, pantihose and white heels, with the usual foundations. This time, though, I had two new under garments: a zip-up waist nipper and a new padded girdle. I then drove to Avenue, the store for plus size ladies.
I know the manager there and she had seen me just a few days before in capris. She had told me that she thought I looked really nice then, but I thought she was just being kind, because I felt really fat. (The pants were very snug and I barely zipped them up.) So I asked what she thought of my new booty, and she said it looked very "shapely" (her words). I felt really wonderful. I looked around the store a bit, but I didn't have time to try anything on. By the time I got back up to the counter, the manager had left, but the other manage was there, whom I did not know. I asked her opinion of my outfit, and she was really helpful. She told me that the "girls" needed to be adjusted, and that made me feel great because I felt that she was treating me as a woman. I went into the dressing room to adjust my forms, and she told me it was much better when I came out. She gave me more advice also, such as the skirt with the belt made me look too straight. I thanked her for her words of advice and left the store, to go back to the salon to change into my other clothes. A brief visit, but a very satisfying one.

Sally2005
04-30-2009, 01:53 PM
Hey, that's fun. Its great to get out and receive help like that.

Michelle S
05-06-2009, 12:29 AM
Good for you!

CD Susan
05-06-2009, 01:15 AM
Both of these ladies sound very nice. It is such a good feeling to go into a store and be treated with courtesy and kindness. I can see why you shop there.

Persephone
05-06-2009, 01:22 AM
It sounds like you had a really fun, if brief, time! Great!

She gave me more advice also, such as the skirt with the belt made me look too straight. I thanked her for her words of advice and left the store, to go back to the salon to change into my other clothes. A brief visit, but a very satisfying one.

Those bits are the best advice! You look way better when you understand your figure type and dress for it. It sounds like she is a wonderful store manager who really wants to help you!