PDA

View Full Version : My guy day

Leanne2
04-30-2009, 11:14 AM
Because I'm not fem full time that means that I am in guy mode some of the time. As much as I like to be fem I just can't give up my T-time. (testosterone) Yesterday was a good example. In the morning I went to where the elderly lady that I take care of lives. The day before I was dressed in a top and skirt when I helped her with laundry and housework. But yesterday she wanted me to get her riding lawnmower and trimmer in running condition for the summer. Couldn't get the trimmer to go but was successful with the mower. I mowed some to try it out.
Then I went home and finished mowing my lawn. My trim (push) mower had quit last week and I couldn't restart it. On a hunch I dismantled the engine enough to remove the flywheel. Good news! The small metal key had sheared. So I rode my motorcycle into town to buy a new one. When I put it all together the trim mower ran great. And I felt great. The only time that I thought about my fem self was when I realized that if I had been born female I probably wouldn't know how to fix mechanical things.
I guess I have the best of both worlds. Now I need to go touch up my makeup. Leanne

amanda w
04-30-2009, 11:32 AM
I have my guy mode also working on my old car ( a 1974 plymouth gold duster i hope to paint this year ) mowing the lawn or just working out side.

Holly
04-30-2009, 11:50 AM
...if I had been born female I probably wouldn't know how to fix mechanical things...Is that really what you meant to say? It's stereotype thinking like that that has caused society to look down their collective nose at the transgendered community. Women are no less mechanically adept by virtue of their birth sex than men less nurturing by virtue of theirs. The transgendered are no less productive members of society than the non-trans members.

Kate Simmons
04-30-2009, 12:51 PM
I understand what you are saying Hon but I have to agree with Holly. Some of our GG friends on here are mechanically inclined, some very much so and would put some GM's to shame. Many are engineers and other professional peeps and some of the things they deal with, I can't even pronounce, let alone begin to fathom. Lucky for us they are our friends, huh?:)

Ashlie Marie
04-30-2009, 08:29 PM
lol I know what u mean these dang breasts get in the way a lot lol while under my Jeep and trimming bushes and doing yard work LOL. wow that sounded wierd anyways
Hugs