PDA

View Full Version : Le Bleu Angel pic

Stephanie Mancini
07-01-2005, 03:11 PM
Stephanie having a Mancini moment all to herself at The Place Apartments UK before going out with friends on a dinner date, hope you like it girls

Steph

Petra Jane
07-01-2005, 03:19 PM
Are you sure it's you Stephanie? Looks quite a bit like that Camilla person..... Oh gosh, quickly curtseys! :D :D

Wendy me
07-01-2005, 03:24 PM
girlfreind that whole out fit is veary pretty ...nice look ...

Tristen Cox
07-01-2005, 03:25 PM
Nice picture. It does do weird things to the eye when you scroll up and down a bit looking at the backround :D

JoAnnDallas
07-01-2005, 03:26 PM
Petra Jane.... You just may be right. Oh Oh Oh royality in our mists. Hail to Princess Stephanie.

Sharon
07-01-2005, 05:19 PM
I do like it, Stephanie! You look wonderful! :)

Stephanie Mancini
07-01-2005, 11:10 PM
Are you sure it's you Stephanie? Looks quite a bit like that Camilla person..... Oh gosh, quickly curtseys! :D :D

Am looking in the mirror right now Petra Jane and its definitely me looking back at me, Steph is far a much nicer girl than that Camilla person, but you can call me Princess

Steph

Petra Jane
07-02-2005, 04:34 AM
Am looking in the mirror right now Petra Jane and its definitely me looking back at me, Steph is far a much nicer girl than that Camilla person, but you can call me Princess

Steph
Oh, don't worry Princess, I am positive you are a much nicer person than a certain other person I may have mentioned (I'm in UK, don't want to be clapped in irons in the Tower..... mind you..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )