PDA

View Full Version : Looking differently at women1

nicole01r
04-30-2009, 08:12 PM
Being new

Sigrid Cutie
04-30-2009, 08:19 PM
Hi nicole,
yes i have the same experience i look at everything, clothes jewelry, the way they walk, behave
and then i start imitating them.

Sigrid.

Miranda09
04-30-2009, 08:39 PM
Hi Nicole...Yes I also have very similar experiences. It's kinda fun isn't it? :)

KarenCDFL
04-30-2009, 08:55 PM
Same here too...

There is also a bit of jealousy involved as well.

I guess the bad side is, I find I judge too much sometimes. When I see a woman who does not dress or look as good as she could, I just want to pull out my makeup bag and offer my help.

Karren H
04-30-2009, 08:59 PM
Not differently for me... Its exactually the way I've been looking at them all my life!!

Jenniferpl
04-30-2009, 08:59 PM
To be like one you have to study them. THat is half the fun. Nothing better than studying pretty women. I can spend hours looking at them and never get bored.

joann07
04-30-2009, 09:02 PM
I love women and I am attracted by their beauty, but at the same time like to see what they're wearing because it gives me great ideas on fashion.
I'm always observing women and picking on every detail and that's how I developed my own fashion sense.

Hugs!

Dressing Jill
04-30-2009, 09:03 PM
Yes That is what I do also. GG seem to lead the way in fashion and I follow.

I love jewelery I don't know if it goes out of style or not so keep most of what I get.

I often comment women on what they wear. This morning I had Coffee with a girl friend she had this pretty yellow blouse and a light yellow sweater it was so beautiful. I just love yellow. Any ways I told her it was nice. Knowing that I was going to go shopping for one.

Hugs

Jill

Hope
04-30-2009, 09:31 PM
Yup.

I usually find myself noticing whatever it is I am working on at the time, or have worked on before. I never noticed eyebrows before... but now... all the time. I never paid close attention to make up - now I am constantly waiting for girls to blink. Now I am watching a lot of movement... that is going to get me in trouble for sure...

Jessica Who
04-30-2009, 09:39 PM
This is something I first noticed when I was in college in Miami. I would see beautiful and sexy women walking around campus and while I was attracted to them, I also found myself paying attention to what they were wearing and how they put themselves together. This was an exciting time in my life.

Melinda G
04-30-2009, 11:38 PM
Ever see a woman wearing the very same shoes you have? And you're thinking, "I know where you got those shoes".:D

Alice Green
05-01-2009, 01:26 AM
I do the same thing I look at a girl and think wow, I really like those pants or her hair or this that or the other, I’ve also gone so far to see some girls and thought to myself I’d look better in that (even though its not true) but I sure would wish it, I’ve also been watching the way they act just to be able to get tips of how I should act.

Elvira
05-01-2009, 02:05 AM
Don't feel alone! I think the majority of us look at women the way you do. Whenever i observe any woman, the first thing i look at are her shoes! If she is wearing sexy heels or boots, that just does it for me and turns on the Elvira switch! The next thing that does it for me is well manicured long nails especially red ones! That just makes me want to go home and get all dressed and made up and i call that an Elvira session! Best wishes! Your friend in South Africa! Elvira.

Cary
05-01-2009, 03:41 AM
I think that most of us feel the same way. I seldom miss anything about the women in my world, the good and not so good.

TJ Tresa
05-01-2009, 03:47 AM
Yes I do, often when seeing a pretty lady I look at her and wish I was her, or had her figure, or could wear the dress,(outfit,) she has on. Also I have noticed that not only Am I just as attracted to women as I always have been. I now find myself haveing a better understanding of what they go throught just to look good for us guys.

stephaniedoes
05-01-2009, 09:40 AM
yes i very much relate, i hate it when i see woman that sluff off there potential. i love colors and find self looking at clothes and not the woman in them like i did when i was younger. yesterday i went to the store and just looked at a womans browse so intently she got a little weirded out i think, it was funny but yes i am exactly the same way..

xAnne_Mariex
05-01-2009, 10:01 AM
I do it all the time now, i've noticed lately I see to be drawn straight to womens eyes to see how they do their eyeliner/shadow etc.

Sarah_new
05-01-2009, 10:04 AM
Same here. I look for ideas for myself, especially those finishing touches.

And on many an occasion I see a pretty woman and think I'd like to wear that dress/skirt etc.

Angie G
05-01-2009, 10:12 AM
Now that I've upped the level of my dressing when I see A GG I do look more as what sh is wearing. Then I may notice what shape that dress or whatever it is shes wearing.:hugs:
Angie

docrobbysherry
05-01-2009, 10:18 AM
I check to see what attracts me to her. If she's simply a, "stunning looker", I'll just enjoy the view!:D

Usually, I'm attracted by something ELSE about her! Her hair, breasts, booty, outfit, jewelry, or maybe her entire presentation!:daydreaming:
It's from THESE women, that I learn the MOST!:)

Carly D.
05-01-2009, 10:41 AM
I look at the parts that interest me.. and usually that is the shoes, then up to the legs (leg wear) then on up to the dress.. I'm not into makeup that much but will check that out.. the over all appeal of the woman, from top to bottom.. when they are dressed up full (a rarity anymore) it is hard for me to keep my mind on what I was doing.. I get side tracked so easily when a woman is dressed up.. I might drive around the block to look again.. it's like seeing a rare bird or something like that..

Juliemckay
05-01-2009, 12:10 PM
My thought process goes something like this:

Look at the the <insert body parts here>, and those shoes!!

boardpuppy
05-01-2009, 12:24 PM
I can relate to several of these posts. I start at the shoes and work up, evaluating each item. I always look for ideas to improve myself and have in several cases. I agree, in my case, there are several GG that don't dress up to their highest potenial. On the other hand, some exceed expetation, these are the ones I like to evaluate.

Hugs,
Alice

Carole Cross
05-01-2009, 12:35 PM
In the past, I used to just look at the overal appearance. Now I pay attention to thje way they walk, the shoes they are wearing and their makeup, to get an idea of how to improve my own appearance.

Patricia1
05-01-2009, 12:43 PM
Women have been sizing each other up in just that way since forever.

StevieTV
05-01-2009, 03:41 PM
I check the GGs out to see what trends are new. You know you're a CD when you see a girl and want to get into her pants, literally.

StaceyJane
05-01-2009, 03:49 PM
I start to wonder how that outfit would look on me.

LeotardMan
05-02-2009, 12:23 AM
YES!!! I remember when I was younger one of the mom’s in the neighborhood was the “sexy” mom. Everyone one used to eyeball her and I did to but I used to loved to look at her outfits, and everything and analyzing them.

Geoff

linnea
05-02-2009, 12:32 AM
I definitely look at women differently from how I used to. First, I think that I appreciate and empathize with them more than I used to; also I try to learn about clothing, make-up, mannerism, etc. from them. But I try not to stare.

curse within
05-02-2009, 01:21 AM
Not differently for me... Its exactually the way I've been looking at them all my life!!

Ditto..

mackemlass
05-02-2009, 12:19 PM
Ever see a woman wearing the very same shoes you have? And you're thinking, "I know where you got those shoes".:D

Yep,I've had that happen more than once,but then I suppose the more pairs of womens shoes or boots you own,the more likely it is to happen. Twice I've seen girls wearing the same jeans I have too.

MsSamanthaErica
05-02-2009, 12:32 PM
All the time! I learn, watch, analyze and imitate at long last. The more studying you do, the better prepared you are for the "big test" LOL

charlie
05-02-2009, 01:39 PM
Hello Nicole!
Welcome to the forum! Sad but true. The more I CD and tried to be the best woman I could be, the more I studied woman.....ie their walk, mannerisms, clothes and makeup. I'm happy to say that I still check them out sexually as well though!

CLARRISA
05-02-2009, 02:45 PM
Yes i watch too, studying the whole package, i end up with an idea of whats the commonest things to wear, so i know what to look out for on the next shopping trip..lately i've been seeing a lot of short jean skirts being worn, but can i find one.? Nope, will have to be an internet purchase this time ..:)