PDA

View Full Version : wore my high heeled boots out tonight

Natasha TG
04-30-2009, 09:32 PM
well After my introduction to the forum, i thought I would share my story tonight.:)

When I got home this evening, I was racking my brains on what to wear tonight to the shops. I looked out side and tons of rain... time was around 6pm, so decided on buisness attire.. hmmm what about my nice high heeled black boots (purchased 4yrs ago and closet dressed for a while)? nude nylon holdups, striped pencil skirt to the knees just 4inches above the boots... nice colourfull top, and topped of with a trendy simon chang black coat that fell to just above the skirt bottom...looked very nice once all done, got some nice looks from some women - not the clocked type, but I think the outfit was too sexy because some husbands in tow with their spouses kept eyeing me up:doh:

I want to blend in, not stand out and have loads of men gulping at me, how come more women don't dress up. I would everyday:D

Sarah_new
05-01-2009, 03:01 AM
The description sounds wonderful, any chance of a picture?

Gabrielle Hermosa
05-01-2009, 03:45 AM
...how come more women don't dress up. I would everyday:D

I've been wondering that all my life. My wife generally does, though. She almost always dresses classy when leaving the house - even just running to the store, she's dressed better than most women (or I should say far less casual looking). She's one classy woman when it comes to dressing to go out. I've always loved that about her. So some women do dress up a lot more than others but it is rare where I live.

As for me, I would also choose to dress up very frequently. Why not? What's wrong with looking nice? I don't care about spending a little extra time to look nice, I just want to look my best when I'm out. :)

tricia_uktv
05-01-2009, 04:55 AM
Ha-ha, glad you had fun Natasha.

sandrastackings
05-01-2009, 08:18 AM
Sounds like you dressed very nicely.