PDA

View Full Version : why did you start

lkngfrfaith88
07-22-2004, 06:48 PM
what made us to becoming cds? i started just to see what it was like to put on the fem. clothes. now that i have been doing it for nearly 10 years i feel secure about who and what i am.

Kerri
07-22-2004, 11:19 PM
I've been away for the last month, but I've been meaning to write about this when I began visiting this forum again. Except for getting caught by my sister and mom while trying on my mom's lingerie when I was about 11-13 yrs. old, (which I had been doing for a couple months at that time), the following is how/why I started. I'll try to keep it brief for now.
I was stopped by a county sheriff last year for having a headlamp out while driving thru the nearest town, I live 6 miles from.
Upon seeing the flashing lights in my rear-view mirror, I immediately remembered that I hadn't paid an old ticket from a few years back, and that I had subsequently received a letter in the mail stating something like "your license will be suspended if you fail to pay your fine", (or something similar).
So when I saw the flashing lights, I new this might not be good.
It wasn't.
Due to the suspended license, my car got towed away, and I recieved two tickets that, (when added with the towing charge), came to over $700.00!
That night, after walking 6 miles home up the river road that I live on, (a river valley road with no way out - except back thru town), ... I realized that the deputy would most likely pull me over again if he saw me driving up or down the river road, or thru town, ... for another $700. hit.
Since it would be a few weeks before I'd have time to renew my license, (due to having to take the test again), and since the deputy was parking alongside the my river road almost daily, ... I'm sure just watching for my car, ... I bought a wig.
And even though, since the night of the ticket, I had been wearing a wig, sun glasses, and driving my other vehicle, ... every day I had to drive RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE PARKED DEPUTY'S PATROL CAR!, ... and, (it seemed thru my peripheral vision), like he was looking longer and closer at me each time I passed him by, which some days would be several times a day.
So, ... are you all ready for this next part?, ... then I began wearing a jacket, and stuffing a couple of shirts up under it to simulate breasts! It made me feel safer each time I drove past the deputy, ... but I almost had a couple of wrecks pushing my boobs around so they looked prominent, and so the seat belt strap didn't seperate and push them down too much!
Next ... it dawned on me one fine day that I NEEDED A BRA! So one day while on business approx. 40 miles south of where I live, I stopped at a J.C. Penneys or Bon Marche Dept. store, (can't remember which), ... and after looking at bra's for what seemed like an hour or more, and getting several amused looks from other ladies, I purchased a very sexy black lace & padded bra with the biggest cup size I could find in a padded bra, (42DDD!). Why DDD you may ask, ... well, I wanted to be sure that my breasts were noticeable I guess, and I don't know, ... except that I've always been a lover of gigantic & huge tits! Most of my high school, college, and young adult girlfriends all had "DDD", "E", "FF" or bigger breasts, (one college girlfriend was a "34HH" bra size). OK .... so I love huge tits! There, ... I said it.
Oppps, ... I've wandered off subject.
Well, even though the wig and bra disguise seemed to work great each day, for added security I began to wear lipstick and make-up, and it began to be a real turn-on to do my little drive-by semi-dressing, and I noticed how muched I liked wearing my bra, and having, (what looked like), breasts. I even started smoking those very long Virginia Slims 120's cigarettes for another additional prop!
By the way, ... at this point, I had my renewed license, ... but couldn't, and didn't want to stop crossdressing. By this point, I was enjoying it too much!
(All this was while my wife was at work four days a week).
I would even drive around town, and thru the local gas station and grocery store parking lot real slow, ... so the whole town could admire my breasts, ... and I even got out once and walked 50' to the library book-drop and then back to my Tahoe, (while wearing a tight white t-shirt & sweat bottoms).
A few weeks later when my wife flew back to the east coast to visit her folks for 2 weeks, ... I stayed in my wig, bra, panties, garter-belt, lace-top nylons, high heels, and make-up constantly for the entire 2 weeks, (except of course to sleep, shower and go to the store), since I work out of my home office, where we live on a secluded 5 acres up on a ridgetop, overlooking the river and valley below.
After about 2-3 months, I was somewhat surprised at how I was beginning to feel sooooo natural in women's lingerie, and at how I always wanted to at least be wearing my panties, garter-belts, & nylons, ... even if I couldn't be wearing my wig, bra, heels, jewelry & make-up.
Before my wife's trip, I had gone to another women's lingerie dept. and had picked-out matching black panties, garter-belt, lace-top nylons, 5" black pumps, and a very sexy black satiny dress that a nice older saleswomen helped me try-on and fit, plus earrings and a necklace, (telling the shoe and lingerie saleswomen and men that I HAD TO GO to a costume party, and that there had been a drawing, and that I had been picked to come as a women)! I even went back to the store after my wife left town and had ALL my nails, (including toes), done bright red, (w/ false fingernails).

Hey!... I thought I was going to keep this short!
Well, to make a long story shorter, ...
I returned the dress after a few weeks, and have been mainly just lingerie-dressing on & off for the last year, ... and have been constantly for these last four months.
Still totally in the closet. My wife is a P.K., (pastor's kid), and would never, ever, ever understand!
I'm currently thinking of ordering (size 20) "Super Girls" breastforms w/ large "naughty nipples", that would require a "J" cup bra size from [url]www.thebreastformstore.com
Oh, ... and the deputy has never pulled me over again.

To be continued .... ( Chapter Two's title: "Wearing lingerie while golfing on Sat. morns with my Mens Club". ... Chapter Three's title: "Wearing my Sunday best lingerie to church" :cool:
Thanks for taking the time to read this first chapter!
Hugs to all & be good to all yourselves,
Kerri

P.S. -- (PLANES FLY LOW OVER OUR RIDGETOP, AND YOU SHOULD SEE THE AIRPLANES, AND THE OCCASIONAL HELICOPTER CIRCLE OUR HOUSE WHILE I'M OUT ON OUR DECK, OR WALKING AROUND OUR HOUSE IN JUST MY WIG, BRA, PANTIES, GARTER-BELT, NYLONS, AND SPIKED HEELS!)

Wen4cd
07-22-2004, 11:26 PM
Wow! That's quite a story!

Tristen Cox
07-23-2004, 02:12 PM
All right all right, it was those darn panties! Put a pair on when I was 8 and got caught by my father. He tried to explain that these were for girls but did I listen? The next day I was in stockings and heels..guess not huh.
Took a break while with my girlfriend for a couple of years, but that was the only time I didn't dress. Would like to find a female that is open to dressing like some of you have had the fortune to find. That's some story Kerri, can't wait for the next chapter!

Love to all
...just a girl on the inside

ChristineRenee
07-23-2004, 02:43 PM
Quite a first chapter there Kerri. This could become a miniseries or a modern day Saturday morning serial yet! Looking forward to the next installment...oh the anticipation!

Anyway...why did I start? I dunno...curiosity and the feeling of doing something naughty I guess. Over time, the feeling became less for sexual excitement and more because it just felt more natural and comfortable to me. The first time I added a wig and full makeup...the whole enchillada, if you will....and looked in the mirror and saw "Christine" for the first time in all her glory totally, I knew I was hooked forever. There was no going back to trying to pretend be 100% male ever again.

Peace & Love,

Christine

Rachel_740
07-23-2004, 02:44 PM
Hi Girls,

I've always said that I started my dressing as a teenager when one of my school mates asked me to look after their pets while they were on holiday.

I've just remembered that I had one instance of dressing before that, and it was out in public infront of probably a couple of hundred people. UK girls will know about Butlins, a national chain of holiday camps that have been around in the UK for years. As I child our annual holiday was to the nearest Butlins for a week. One year (I'm not sure how old I would have been, but certainly no older than 10) my parents (keen dancers) encouraged myself and my brother to enter a competition - the 'Lilac Waltz competion'. This was where 2 guys (one in drag) did the Lilac Waltz. Guess who was elected the girl - that's right, me. I wore one of my mums silver dresses (my own undies). I had fairly long hair then and I wore a pair of mums heavy clip-on ear rings. As I remember we did get a prize, but probably everyone got a prize anyway. The judges comments to us were that my ear rings were too heavy.

I must say though, that I did enjoy wearing mums dress for it. Also, during growing up mum and dad told me a number of times over the years what they were going to call me had I been born a girl. I don't remember them telling either me or my brother what he would have been called had he been a girl. Perhaps I'm the girl that they always wanted and THINK they never had :).

pedebra
07-24-2004, 04:39 AM
Why did I srart? I don't know. I guess it was just curiosity; snooping in my mothers drawers and wondering what those exotic things ( bras, panties, girdles ) felt like. When I put them on, the feeling was unbelievable. My heart raced with the sexual feelings and with the fear of getting caught. I was hooked.

Debra

eleventhdr
07-24-2004, 12:21 PM
I did begin to become crossdresser when i cmae to the realization that being or dreesing as a girl really did have a lot of advatages that dressing as male simple did not. And also the fact that being feminine meant a whole lot more then just wearing the cloths. My only regret now is that I never had any sisters or female relatives or relations outside of my mom I have now come to the conclusion that i should have been the girl in my fmaily it took 60 years for a female to be born in our famliy and by that time it was way to late for me My brothers finally had two children apiece and two of them were GG's But I finally found out that being a girl was much better or the very least dressing as one when I am a girl there is much less of the male anger and aggersion I just wish now that i could dress much more often but it is rather hard to do under most cicumstances But this does not deter me from trying to be feminine when ever I can> More later Suzy Ann!.

Alexa
07-24-2004, 10:02 PM
My first time was a "heart racer" also. I was 5 years old and playing with the girls in my street. I remember putting on a dress and I had this incredible feeling . After that I used to look for every excuse possible to play with the girls and put on a dress. - I haven't changed much I still look for every excuise to buy and put on a dress.

samantha78
07-30-2004, 11:28 AM
I started when I was 10 with a blue skirt and a pair of of blak high heeled strappy sandals and continued for the last 16 years! for me it's a stress killer for all the times I feel like pulling out my hair! it really puts you in a different world and makes you feel like a total different person!

BrendaBruce
07-31-2004, 01:25 AM
I began to shrink at around the age of 12. Gradually, I shrunk down to a height of eleven and a half inches tall. The only clothing availible in the house were my sister's Barbie doll clothes. Ahhh, the summers at the Dream House with my friends Midge and Ken were a blast! :p

SissyAndrea
08-01-2004, 11:03 AM
To all cd's I started crossdressing when I was 11 just to try female clothes out. Now I'm hooked on crossdressing.Sometimes I wear just lingerie other times I get fully dressed(including makeup and earings). If I had a choice to be a guy who wears girls clothes or to be fully female I would be fully female.Back to why I crossdress.When I crossdress, the female clothes feel much better than men's clothing.

That's all for now.

Sissy Andrea

Kath
08-01-2004, 01:00 PM
Why did I srart? I don't know. I guess it was just curiosity; snooping in my mothers drawers and wondering what those exotic things ( bras, panties, girdles ) felt like. When I put them on, the feeling was unbelievable. My heart raced with the sexual feelings and with the fear of getting caught. I was hooked.

Debra
If there was ever a response that I could have written but did not Debra did it. My real answer is I do not know. I remember two very early experiences but do not recall which came first. One was my mom used me as a model to hem a dress she was making for her friends daughter. I really protested doing it but was forced to put the dress on. Once it was on I got a great feeling that I did not understand at that age but I knew I felt good. The next was trying on her girdles. I recall the majority were open bottom. This gave me a feeling that I knew was fantastic. I probably stained most of them with my juice that I didn't even understand. Probably the dress modeling came first. I do know I still have mixed feelings I love to dress but usually still feel a bit wierd after a dressing session.

Kath

Maxine
08-02-2004, 10:20 PM
As a lad I first tried on a pair of my sisters knickers and found I got very excited and I mean very excited.
Every oportunity I had I would sneak in and put on her knickers.
Then when old enough and no longer living with family I purchased some womens clothing and continued on from there.
Oh and I do still get very excited when dressing up :p

Kathryn
08-03-2004, 03:38 PM
Kath, I thought your story was touching. The first time I dressed completely was in the summer of my 13th year. My older cousin visited us and shared my bedroom. She was an extoic looking young woman. One day I was home alone and went to just look at her panties, bras and nylons, then I put on a pair of her panties, then a gater belt, dark nylons, bra, full slip, blouse and skirt. I looked into a mirror saw what I looked like and got very excited. I have been CDing ever since and my wife helps.
Kathryn