PDA

View Full Version : Weather related

Carly D.
05-01-2009, 10:11 AM
Last night I was all set to go out on a quick run to get gas in the car while dressed up.. then I noticed the wind had picked up.. I'm not sure how hard the wind has to blow to take my wig off but.. I checked the radar and it showed rain nearing the target city where I would be going to get the gas.. so I thought I still have the two hours till I go I'll dress up and do some test shots (pictures) of some of my clothing ideas.. I get dressed and just to see if my wig would be bothered by the wind I went outside in the back yard, nope, the wig stayed on but it was starting to rain... could be this outing would be rained out??

I won't even try an outing if the wind is blowing over ten miles an hour..
Raining at all..
Snowing

Sunshine is right out, too light for this cross dresser (for now anyway, might change in the future)

Anyone else put restrictions on their cross dressing because of the weather?

By the way the weather did cancel this outing because it opened up and dumped...

Karren H
05-01-2009, 10:39 AM
I've got 2 really sweet pink umbrellas for rainy weather and 3 pair of large awesome fem sun glasses and sun block for sunny days and plenty of fem coats and jackets if it gets cold.. Pretty much I can handle everything except.... Extreme heat!! I don't know how women keep their faces on in hot weather but it stops me dear.. So I run from the ACed house to the ACed car to the ACed mall!! Lol

vikki2020
05-01-2009, 05:05 PM
I usually take a weekday off of work, and then go in on Saturday,so I will check the 10 day forecast to try and get the best day, and wind is a big factor for me too!Sometimes I just have to pick the best day of all crappy ones!But, if I have a day off to dress, I'm goin' out no matter what! If it's too windy, I have two wigs that have "built in" parts, so it's a little easier to fixem' back up in a hurry.

AllieSF
05-01-2009, 05:25 PM
Since my ability to go out is limited to when I can work out all the logistics successfully, I always go out when I have the opportunity. Too windy - I will keep my hand near my wig, just in case. If my skirt flares up - whoopee! Raining - I take an umbrella. The main things I am concerned about are water stains on leather or suede and ruining my shoes walking in the rain. Otherwise, I plan on having one super time out and about. You should too.