PDA

View Full Version : Out and about again

JoannaDees
07-01-2005, 05:33 PM
Since my last post of this, I've been out a couple of times, not much, just a couple of TG Social things with Rachel ... we did go to a straight bar one night.

Today, I had to get out. I needed a short wig, it's getting hot here. I've tried short ones before, but without makeup and such it just never looks right. Today I went to the wig shop in full dress and purchased a short wig. It's kind of red ... I found I look good in red.

Then I went to Macy's to buy some jewelry since I'd completely forgotten to put anything on. Walking into the store was just that, walking in. No drama. When asked for help, I think she may have known but helped without a blink of an eye. I was looking for an anklet, but alas, none were large enough. I did buy a pink pearl bracelet and necklace.

Then it was on to the El Toro Microbrewery in Morgan Hill. A really nice place, outside seating, shaded, nice grounds. There were people there but nary a look. Damn, it sure is pleasant. Yes Tristen! The beer helped, but only for the exit walk .... a little bit more swish and wiggle ... lol. And I guess when I drove up to home I did not worry about neighbors or being seen, even though heck with it get it out. But nobody was about so still safely secretive Joanna.

I taped my forms today, so I don't know what I'll do when my daughter gets home. Maybe show her? No, not the forms, just being dressed! I did have a long talk with her last week and divulged all ... she even said we should go shopping. I don't know though ... kinda freaky.

Attached pic of today ....

Joanna

Sharon
07-01-2005, 05:38 PM
Very cool, Joanna! Dang -- the wig looks great on you. :)

Geez -- now I need to do something similar, so I can try to keep pace with you..., or at least not fall too many laps behind. :(

Tristen Cox
07-01-2005, 05:41 PM
Looking better and better Joanna :clap: See I didn't say anything about beer now did I? Ooops :D

Wendy me
07-01-2005, 05:45 PM
that looks so cute on you ....veary nice ....and what a day you go girlfreind.....

polly1949er
07-01-2005, 08:53 PM
Hi Joanna .you look very pretty , :thumbsup:
good job polly :)

DanaJ
07-01-2005, 09:27 PM
Joanna - good for you! Wow, I am really proud of you :thumbsup:

DanaJ

JoAnnDallas
07-01-2005, 09:29 PM
Very nice picture and very passable. I bet your looking forward going shopping with your daughter, now that she knows and accepts.

Amelie
07-02-2005, 06:48 AM
Joanna, this is sooooo kewl.
Amelie

ronni
07-02-2005, 10:14 PM
And I like your pearls, Joanna!
Think how cool you could stay if you went out in just those!

Deidra Cowen
07-03-2005, 01:12 AM
You look like a GG. Very nice expression on your face btw...you look truely happy. I enjoyed reading your adventure of going out too! :thumbsup:

Tamara Croft
07-03-2005, 09:09 AM
Way to go Joanna :D :hugs: Love the wig... it really does suit you :D