PDA

View Full Version : Hi Ladies !!!

arula
05-02-2009, 12:22 AM
Though I have not been here for awhile, I owe alot to this forum and the girls I have met and talked to. I guess the reason that i don't come back is that I have taken my self to the next step. I started dating men about 3 years ago and in that time have met 3 men who were serious about wanting a relationship. The third gentleman who I had met in Sept. had proposed marriage to me. Yes I am married, and knowing that I wanted to live as a woman, led me to confess to my wife that I had been cheating on her for over three years. After calling me everything but the kitchen sink, she has realized that I am dead serious in my decision. I will be having FFS, Breasts and Hips done in about 4 years, in the mean time I will have some minor facial surgery done to pull back the years. We plan to open A transgender club somewhere in europe in the future, and I hope that I will realize everything I have just told you. The most inspiration I feel has come from you girls who have shown support in the past. Without this site I may have never brought my dream into reality. My bf and I frequent Georges Play, on Church St. Its a gay club and a great Drag Queen show with Chris Edwards, and is very t-girl friendly. We will be there on the weekend of the 16th and if you do come please look for me. Thank you Ladies, all of you. I know everyone here is on a different journey and I wish you all the happiness in however far you venture. Love Arula. XOXO

linnea
05-02-2009, 12:30 AM
congratulations and very good luck!

arula
05-02-2009, 12:38 AM
Thank you Linnea, I am very fortunate to have met him. XO

vivianann
05-02-2009, 12:58 AM
what you have been doing behind your wifes back is reprehensable:thumbsdn:
she did not deserve this.

curse within
05-02-2009, 01:11 AM
:iagree:
what you have been doing behind your wifes back is reprehensable:thumbsdn:
she did not deserve this.

PretzelGirl
05-02-2009, 07:39 AM
Make that three. You could have decently ended your relationship before pursuing this new life. Instead you have apparently done a lot of damage to a woman that I assume you once loved. And some people wonder why we get a bad rep. :Angry3:

arula
05-02-2009, 11:12 AM
yes I agree, the reason for my confession

arula
05-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Yes I agree she was hurt very badly, and I still love her in a unique way. I wasn't sure that the relationship I was venturing into was sincere