PDA

View Full Version : Another rant about shaved legs.

Jenna Stunned
05-02-2009, 06:41 PM
Sooooo, After much reading of this site. And the fact Im getting to the point where I just don't give a.... well you know. I am joinning the woman of the world and shaving my legs all year long. It feels to good to just ignore, and it is who I am.

Anyhow, the reason for this thread is that this past weekend I think I was busted. I live in New England, And April useally isnt shorts kinda weather. But last weekend it was in the mid 80s. Very odd for this time of year. {cough cough global warming cough cough} And I had my soon-to-be Mother in law STB Brother in law, And his girlfriend Helping me move. Its in the 80s, Im moving heavy sh.... ehh stuff, There is no way im wearing pants.

What better time than the present to show off my nice smooth legs and underarms. I put on a pair of shorts, And said to hell with it. GOD, Does it feel great having shaved legs in the warm sunlight. All went well, No one said anything to me. But, About halfway through the day I think I started to get some different looks from the STB Brother in law's Girlfriend. They wernt anything bad, More of a pleasantly amusement kinda smile. Somewhat hard to describe, But not to be taken in a hostil mannor.

At the end of the day I thanked the 3 of them for helping. As they were leaving the STB BIL's GF {This belongs in a texting commercial} Paused as she said goodbye with the biggest smile. Now normaly she smiles alot so maby im just looking into this to much. But Im useally a pretty good judge of character so, Im thinking she caught on. At least to the fact that I shave. And not only didn't she care, But I'm Pretty sure she found it pleasantly surprising. :)

So, I guess the moral of the story is..... No one cares. No big deal. God what a great feeling.:)

Just wanted to share that with everyone.:)

Gabrielle Hermosa
05-02-2009, 06:48 PM
Good for you, Jenna. :)

No one has ever commented on my shaved legs, arms, chest, or armpits. I've never even gotten funny looks.

Hard to say if your STB BIL's were amused by your shaved legs or not, but if they were, so what? Sounds like you don't care, nor should you. If anyone ever laughed at my shaved legs, I'd just laugh with them anyway. I really don't care.

MissConstrued
05-02-2009, 07:01 PM
Mwuhahahaaaaa!

Welcome to the dark side! :devil:

No longer will you hate the summer....

Deborah Jane
05-02-2009, 07:12 PM
So whats the big deal?

I keep most of my body hair shaved, no ones ever mentioned anything about it to me!

Sallee
05-02-2009, 08:34 PM
I am convinced we are the only ones who notice or lack of hair on mens legs. I have had mine shaved and spent time in a racing sail boat in the main salon and no one said anything or noticed that I could tell.

lisalove
05-02-2009, 08:43 PM
I keep my whole body shaved (except for my head) all year long. I've been this way since I was about 18 And I wear shorts to work in the warmer months (I'm in cinstruction). I've never heard any comments about it. Only one time that I can remember, someone asked me why I kept shaved clean, I just told them that I hate body hair. That was pretty much the end of the conversation.

BLUE ORCHID
05-02-2009, 09:13 PM
Been doing it so long it just seems normal now
it's more of a chore than a thrill now but
we must look good for the mirror now don't we.
.................................................. ....thanks.....ORCHID

Cindy_Act
05-03-2009, 04:48 AM
I've only just started to shave and now I know what all the fuss is about. How good does it feel!!! It has to be one of the BIG steps in crossdressing. It's natural to wonder who's looking at us and what they're thinking. I suppose I am finding that exciting in itself now. I just wish I'd shaved twenty years ago. Only thing is, after just a couple of days, it's all prickly again. I'm considering an epilator. I want that lovely smooth feeling for more than just a day or two.

Barbie1970
05-03-2009, 05:00 AM
To have legs like these, you have to shave :)

Alaceann
05-03-2009, 08:27 AM
I don't have to shave my legs they just don't grow hair. But I do shave the peach fuzz off cuz it feels so good. I also shave my under arms and chest and nobody says anything if they do I just say it dosn't grow.:heehee:

Nicki B
05-03-2009, 08:44 AM
Lesson #1 - it's only a big deal to us? :idontknow:

Marissa Mae
05-03-2009, 09:24 AM
I am enjoying freshly bare legs right now :daydreaming: I bought some Veet last night, and my leg hair was gone within 6 minutes after a nice shower :D So I got to wear my favorite skirt and strappy heels out last night without stockings for the first time!!! What a sensation!

Miranda09
05-03-2009, 09:30 AM
Nothong more erotic feeling than shaved legs! Actually nowadays, guys shaving their legs is no biggy. In fact, professional body builders and swimmers have been doing this for years.

Carly D.
05-03-2009, 09:55 AM
I've shaved my legs pretty much all year long for well over ten years now.. I'm not sure who knows and who doesn't, and I don't care.. one thing I do every year and that is shave my chest hair and as much of the hair everywhere else (back, shoulders, I'm the lost link from human to ape it would appear) and one thing I have noticed is that when I did this in the early summer a few years ago it felt actually hotter without the hair in those places.. I know my dad used to wear an undershirt in the summer and said it was because it kept him cooler.. I am of the thinking that the extra body hair keeps me cooler the same way the shirt did for him.. anyway to get back to shaving, yes.. do it.. really it's just about your preference to the way you chose to be groomed...

Ashlie Marie
05-03-2009, 10:25 AM
hey Jenna,

Wow that is soo cool to have other girls uphere. you know we have to slowly take over new england. your thread is cute I couldnt wait for the warm weather wear sandels and capris to work is so much more fun then.pants and shoes lol.u have to shave way more this time of year, i am too lazy in the winter. lol so just go for it :) and think about how nice and tan your legs will be..

hugs,
ashlie

Rachel Morley
05-03-2009, 10:45 AM
I think GGs do notice subtle changes more than guys do.

The first time I ever shaved my legs and wore shorts two GG friends noticed. It as at my guy friends house one summer and I could see them whispering to each other when we were on the patio. Then one of them said to me out loud and in front of all the guys "did you shave your legs?" ... I was slightly embarrassed but tried to stay nonchalant about it all and said in a matter of fact way "oh, that? .... well, yes I did. I prefer the smooth tanned look. I don't like myself being all hairy".

Their reaction was one of mild surprise but no one ever mentioned it again, not even the guys, and our friendship was still just the same as it always was.

KimberlyJo
05-03-2009, 12:04 PM
I've seen tons of guys around with [apparently] hairless legs. I don't stare at them or get up close to inspect their legs but they certainly don't appear to have any hair on their legs. My point is, that unless people know you were hairy and then see that you aren't anymore, they won't even give it a second glance most likely.

Kate17
05-03-2009, 01:02 PM
My wife, who I have not told yet, delights in telling people that her macho husband loves to take bubblebaths and shave all over. Go figure ! No one has mentioned it to me yet and I do a lot of water sports showing my hairless body.

clare123
05-03-2009, 01:16 PM
has anyone tried waxing ,shaving so boring every 2nd day

Ruth
05-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Two things:
A lot of non-CD men shave body and leg hair nowadays. It's fashionable to be smooth.
Nobody except maybe your wife is going to look twice at the hair situation on your legs. Men's legs don't hold much interest for either women or men. But anyone who did register anything would just think you're in fashion.

DixiVxn
05-03-2009, 06:00 PM
Some years ago I was 24/7 until family pressure pushed me back into the male mode. But during those wonderful years I used to shop at a consignment shop that had just wonderful stuff. And, there was a lady who was very close to my size and I appreciated her taste, so the owner would let me know whenever she left anything.

Well, one day I was trying on a great short set and another lady said to me that she really envied my legs. (And they were my best feature.) I was embarrassed and just said thank you. A little while later, when I was trying a dress on, she commented again on my legs saying she wished she had my legs. I blurted out that I wished we could swap some parts. I turned bright red (couldn't believe I said that to a stranger!) and she laughed. We had coffee together and occasionally saw each other at the store over the next year or so. We never did try to exchange any future information, but during coffee we talked about legs, shaving, waxing, etc. One of my fondest memories.

A lot of people mentioned troubles while dressed. Once I was out of high school, I didn't have many negative experiences. Maybe I was just lucky.

trannie T
05-03-2009, 06:06 PM
I usually keep my legs hairless. I frequently get strange looks. Even when I'm wearing long pants. Maybe shaving has nothing to do with the strange looks I get.

O2B Barbara
05-03-2009, 08:45 PM
Shaving my legs for some time now. Also have a nice thing going with an older neighbor lady. She and I share nail polish. My wife is having just as much fun as we are. I plan on going about all summer as usual, shorts and sandals and not care about what others think. The neighbor says to just do it.
Going to be a fun summer!!!

jenna_woods
05-03-2009, 08:53 PM
I have keep my legs and body shaved for aa few years and no one has said anything, don't think they even notice. I love the feel of shaved lets, and use a women's creaam to keep them soft

Briana Blonde
05-03-2009, 08:53 PM
I've had to remove my nail polish and let my hair grow out because I have a date this week and I'm pissed off about it lol.

Tracii G
05-03-2009, 08:58 PM
Its OK just keep shaving them.
Heck I have shaved mine for a long time now as well as almost everywhere else too.
I even cut my lawn in a pair of Dasiy Dukes just because I can!!!:D

TJ Tresa
05-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Well good for you, doesn't it feel great and liberating at the sametime. I've been shaving mine year round for three years now and not one sole has said anything, with the exception of my wife who told me that I was getting stubly and bought me some new razors. Oh by the way wearing pants with fresh shaved legs is wonderful. Enjoy.

linnea
05-03-2009, 10:13 PM
I shave my underarms, my legs, other parts of my body--nobody cares, even those who know.

renaegee
05-04-2009, 08:21 AM
I am new to this forum, but have seen many of these shaving posts. The "nobody cares, says anything, thinks anything of it" replies really are puzzling to me. Maybe they don't say anything, but certainly a ton of them must be thinking something........and I am not sure what they are thinking would be positive. Can't get myself to do it in the summer. Perhaps just too insecure.

Chrissy be good
05-04-2009, 08:34 AM
I did the same thing last week. Once it went above 80 it was time to shed the winter wool. I work outside and usually wear shorts so the extra layer helps in the cold weather. I'll usually keep them shaved until the late fall when the weather gets cold again. I love the look and feeling. My wife likes it too.

Annie M
05-04-2009, 09:01 AM
I've been shaving or "Nairing" for years. It just feels so much better. Just keep after it, nothing feels as uncomfortable as leg stubble... And why would anyone else care?

Carly D.
05-04-2009, 09:08 AM
I've shaved my legs pretty much all year long for well over ten years now.. I'm not sure who knows and who doesn't, and I don't care.. one thing I do every year and that is shave my chest hair and as much of the hair everywhere else (back, shoulders, I'm the lost link from human to ape it would appear) and one thing I have noticed is that when I did this in the early summer a few years ago it felt actually hotter without the hair in those places.. I know my dad used to wear an undershirt in the summer and said it was because it kept him cooler.. I am of the thinking that the extra body hair keeps me cooler the same way the shirt did for him.. anyway to get back to shaving, yes.. do it.. really it's just about your preference to the way you chose to be groomed...

I also don't wear shorts during the summer because "my legs are horrible looking".. or that's what I tell everyone.. truth is I don't like wearing shorts or skirts without tights or pantyhose on.. and my preferred hose shade would be dark brown or black.. these shades legs don't turn no matter how much sun you get...

kathrynjanos
05-04-2009, 09:29 AM
Jenna,

I think you and I share something in common, that is, our day to come out, well, at least about that. I had already come to the conclusion that I HATE having leg hair, and was ready and waiting for it to become warm enough that I could wear shorts and not care who sees. To a limited extent, mine wasn't QUITE as obvious as yours, my hair has grown back, because I wax my legs, and of course, you need to wait a certain amount of time before doing it again. But people noticed. I caught my aunt kinda staring at them, almost like "Something isn't right here..."

But that's fine with me, I can't wait til my next waxing appointment, and then the next warm day thereafter. I think I'll try to hold off waxing again until the next bout of warm weather, so that I can show them off fresh and silky smooth!

So is it just me, or do some of us like to out ourselves in a subtle way? I think it works better sometimes if people arrive at their own conclusions first, then we can fill in the blanks. Not to hijack your thread, of course! :hugs:

kymmieLorain
05-04-2009, 12:07 PM
Good for you. I started they same way just shaving in the winter. I figured the he!! with what others think and now do it year long. It is a great feeling going out with freashly shaved legs. hard to beat.

Kymmie

StaceyJane
05-04-2009, 12:11 PM
I love shaving my legs. Maybe people do notice, if they do they arn't saying anything which is fine with me.

too scared to be me!
05-04-2009, 01:58 PM
i dont blame you jenna,, i have only shaved my bum and,,, frontal.. lol and it feels great i do want to do the legs soon! i look like borat lol!

by the way jenna you look stunning! x

DonnaT
05-04-2009, 03:06 PM
Lesson #1 - it's only a big deal to us? :idontknow:

Except when it's only a big deal to my wife ;)

Jenna Stunned
05-04-2009, 04:45 PM
Except when it's only a big deal to my wife ;)

Yes my soon to be wife isn't very keen on the hairless me. In fact Ive been catching some heat about keeping my face shaved. And that my upper legs are stubbely. :sad: No matter how good i shave them by the end of the day they're stubly. I hate my upper legs.

And while im on that subject, I have deep roots on my upper legs and not only do they get stubly fast the still dont look great after i shave them. My GF has the most wonderful skin on her legs. But mine no matter how good i shave them, You can still see the roots. Is there something im missing?? Do i need to wax them???:eek:???

Oh and to whom ever said that these threads are silly. You know you dont have to reply to a thread that you think is a waste of time, or silly for that matter. And yes some people do notice if someones legs are shaved. Maby they dont care to say anything, Maby they dont want to offend, But there are plenty of people who will notice. In my first time showing off my legs Im pretty sure someone noticed, but didnt care. And come this may 15th when my camp opens, I GUARANTEE THAT PEOPLE WILL NOTICE and questions will be asked. But Im proud of who I am and what i want, And im ready for the questions cause i just dont care.:devil:

Sorry im starting to flame a bit.......:drink::drink: Ok im better.

The reason for this tread was just to show to people out there that a guy shaving his legs isnt as big a deal as we can make it out to be. There is a good chance that someone will notice, But most likely wont give a damn. And in some cases, think that its pretty cool that you do that.:hugs:

WOOHOO!!! 201 POSTS!!!!!!

DeniseNJ
05-04-2009, 04:45 PM
I have shaved for the past few fall/winter months ,Yes nothing feels better than watching the shaving cream wash down your legs in the shower and rinse across your brightly polished toes. drying your legs and putting on moisturizer feel great and makes me feel so feminine ,, even just slipping into jeans with smooth legs feel nice hose are the BOMB. I am starting to have a delima , first off the wife hate it and calls me queer when I shave and if I shave my chest my boobs stand out lots more. Usually by early April I have medium groath on my legs, I stop shaving sometime in Feb I notice the hair isn't coming back like it used to. in a way I like that, going to FLA next week and will be in shorts and swim suits everyday. Would love to have shaved legs all year long BUT I must keep peace . Does any of you girls have the same issue with the hair growing back very slow:)

crystalann
05-04-2009, 05:10 PM
I have been shaving my arms and legs and I have heard from the grapevine some of my friends have noticed. I had one start to say what did you do to your arms, but stopped. One friend that knows I started my transition said one of our friends noticed it but will not say anything to you. So if you feel better then shave.

sadie67
05-04-2009, 05:46 PM
i dont blame you jenna,, i have only shaved my bum and,,, frontal.. lol and it feels great i do want to do the legs soon! i look like borat lol!

by the way jenna you look stunning! x

I just shaved my legs first time ever what amazing feeling still trying to workout how to shave my bum anytips would be helpful thanks

ashlee chiffon
05-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Pampered my self to a splurge and did a pedi and mani with color and design...I suggested a medium to dark blue with black design, and my fav salon gal did 'em up with zebra stripes!
Then...after shaving my bod *legs and chest and underarms* I put on some knee length hiking shorts and sandles with just my toes showing...and went to my fav thirft shop to try on clothes...So much fun...a gal came up and asked my advice on skirts and flirted...had several other gals shopping glance and smile while i flirted with a smile back..
Much more fun then having hairy legs!:heehee: And found some tight gals shorts with a back zipper that showed off my tush and legs soooo well!
If you can shave but are hesitant, please do those legs at least once to try it...and the chest also...
Makes you feel sooooo girly!:cute:

victoriamwilliams1
05-04-2009, 06:19 PM
I have been having shaved legs since before high school, so I can agree people do not care.

Maria in heels
05-11-2009, 09:50 PM
I have been shaving my legs for many years now, and actually, before my wife found out about Maria, she didn't even really pay attention to my shaved legs. I'm sure that it helps that I have very little body hair, and am proud to admit that never have been able to grow a beard, or even a regular mustache. With such little facial hair, shaving the little bit that is on my legs is nothing. And to think, my stepmother has had my father "shaving" his legs for about 20 years now...I wonder..hmmmm LOL

Dressing Jill
05-11-2009, 10:15 PM
I got to get a camera for the internet.

I would love to show off my legs, butt and my nails.

No one cares men don't even want to go there.LOL.....

Yea I shave my legs every day first thing while I am drinking the morning coffee. It is like a breath of fresh air.

The only time I don't shave is when I am hunting deer or turkey and there is no water or facilities to do so. However when I am at home they get got up.LOL... I wouldn't give up hunting for anything. It is part of who I am.

Hugs :hugs:

Jill

5150 Girl
05-11-2009, 10:19 PM
Besides if anyone questons you can always say "I ride one of them Lance Armstong bikes" That's what I do

Jessica Who
05-11-2009, 10:31 PM
Sooooo, After much reading of this site. And the fact Im getting to the point where I just don't give a.... well you know. I am joinning the woman of the world and shaving my legs all year long. It feels to good to just ignore, and it is who I am.

Anyhow, the reason for this thread is that this past weekend I think I was busted. I live in New England, And April useally isnt shorts kinda weather. But last weekend it was in the mid 80s. Very odd for this time of year. {cough cough global warming cough cough} And I had my soon-to-be Mother in law STB Brother in law, And his girlfriend Helping me move. Its in the 80s, Im moving heavy sh.... ehh stuff, There is no way im wearing pants.

What better time than the present to show off my nice smooth legs and underarms. I put on a pair of shorts, And said to hell with it. GOD, Does it feel great having shaved legs in the warm sunlight. All went well, No one said anything to me. But, About halfway through the day I think I started to get some different looks from the STB Brother in law's Girlfriend. They wernt anything bad, More of a pleasantly amusement kinda smile. Somewhat hard to describe, But not to be taken in a hostil mannor.

At the end of the day I thanked the 3 of them for helping. As they were leaving the STB BIL's GF {This belongs in a texting commercial} Paused as she said goodbye with the biggest smile. Now normaly she smiles alot so maby im just looking into this to much. But Im useally a pretty good judge of character so, Im thinking she caught on. At least to the fact that I shave. And not only didn't she care, But I'm Pretty sure she found it pleasantly surprising. :)

So, I guess the moral of the story is..... No one cares. No big deal. God what a great feeling.:)

Just wanted to share that with everyone.:)

Only speculating here, but maybe she liked your legs but didn't put 2 and 2 together. We sometimes get extra paranoid, I definitely have gone through that.

Other than that, congratulations on your revelation. I waxed my legs and went home for Christmas and everyone loved my bare legs, I didn't get any funny comments from family or friends.

featherelizabeth
05-11-2009, 11:26 PM
have been shaving my gams since '95 and never regret it...until I catch a chill...Dammit!

Tanya C
05-12-2009, 02:06 AM
Jenna-
Shaved legs are fundamental to crossdressing. They are worth having year round in spite of the hardships involved. You can always tell people that you shave them because you're a bicyclist. Problem is, you'll have to buy a bike.

Tanya

Deborah Jane
05-12-2009, 04:44 AM
So whats the big deal?

I keep most of my body hair shaved, no ones ever mentioned anything about it to me!

Jeeze, talk about tempting fate :doh:

I happened to take my shirt off at work yesterday and one of the guys said..."What happened to your chest hair, i thought you were hairy"

So i just answered....."I was, but i prefer not having hair on my chest, it makes me too sweaty"

Nothing more was mentioned about it :)

Carly D.
05-12-2009, 11:13 AM
I've been shaving or "Nairing" for years. It just feels so much better. Just keep after it, nothing feels as uncomfortable as leg stubble... And why would anyone else care?

Nair is the worst smelling yuck I have ever smelled.. I did that route for a few early hair removals and shaved ever since.. Nair is good for one thing... ok I can't think of anything good about nair.. Nair will take the hair off completely, and it will never ever grow back, be sure you can live with that fact... ok it's not that type of product.. it will remove the hair to the root but the hair will grow back in slightly longer time frame, maybe two days longer than with a blade.. so instead of shaving every three days I could Nair once a week pretty much.. also shaving is supposed to not be that good for you, no shaving including your face.. or so I was told that by the science teacher in high school when the girls were talking about shaving their legs..

Carola
05-12-2009, 07:07 PM
I hate the hair in my body, but on the other side I'm tired of shaving... That's why i'm getting laser!!! It's a dream come true to me.

Fab Karen
05-13-2009, 03:36 AM
... or so I was told that by the science teacher in high school when the girls were talking about shaving their legs..
And then one day you see he's been arrested for taking pics of under-age girls with unshaved bodies.

Jamie001
05-13-2009, 08:44 AM
There is no reason to tell people lies about shaved legs. Just tell them that you like having shaved leggs and that is all. It is non of their business. Or tell them that shaved legs feel better in pantyhose.

Jenna-
Shaved legs are fundamental to crossdressing. They are worth having year round in spite of the hardships involved. You can always tell people that you shave them because you're a bicyclist. Problem is, you'll have to buy a bike.

Tanya

lisajd
05-13-2009, 06:25 PM
Been shaving my legs now for 2 years, it quite nice when doing it. Just bought a new pair of nylons today, can't wait to have them on afterwards. It only takes a short time to shave, u get it down to a art before long. I hope to never have hairy legs again!

Lisa

cindyscute
05-14-2009, 06:59 AM
Been shaving my legs year round for years, nobody seems to notice or care.