PDA

View Full Version : First real underdressed day out

Ashley_CD-RI
05-02-2009, 10:48 PM
Yeah, so it's not as exciting as a first time out en femme, but it was still pretty exhilerating.

First, I spent about an hour buzzing the hair on my legs since they hadn't been shaved in quite some time. Next, picking out a pair of nude lace-top thigh-highs and a purple lacy Vera Wang camisole and thong set, I proceeded to get dressed to go on a little shopping spree. I decided to risk a bit by wearing an adhesive bra under the camisole to add "some top" to the ensemble. Covering up in drab, I went shopping, determined to find a pair of black heels.

Since I'm a men's 12-13, I didn't have much hope until I went to Avenue and found a 13W pair of elastic-strap sandels with 2-3 inch heels. For only $29.99 and a few weird glances, I walked out of there with my first pair of heels.

Remembering some of the other threads around on the boards lately, I decided to change my shoes and drive home in the heels! I just couldn't wait!

I had a photography session afterwards, but I'm having problems downloading pictures from that camera at the moment. There could be an update soon if I can figure it out.

I may not have any hopes of being passable, but sure wish I could be after today! :D

Jonelle
05-02-2009, 10:56 PM
congratulations on purchasing your first set of heels.. Careful, it gets addicting.. you start noticing every woman and what shoes she is wearing thinking to yourself that you want a pair just like them.. you know you are doing well when you see her wearing a pair that you already own and think to yourself, I look so much better in those!!

Sounds like you had a good time!! I look forward to hearing more!!