PDA

View Full Version : Greetings, Salutations, And A Hot Night Ahead

Madilyn
07-02-2005, 01:15 AM
Hi Ladies,

How are my favorite most beautiful girls in the whole wide world doing? I miss so many of you, so it's exciting to be stopping by again.

I'm being pensive now, but when I'm here with you, I like to bring some value or at least excitement to the group because you're always so gracious to read what I have to say (those of you who read my Maddyfest 2004 thread will understand).

But you know, it may not seem like much to most, but it's actually an incredibly amazing and magical thing to have a group of peers together from all walks of life and from all over the world who have a common bond and who will actually read what you have to say and respond with information, humor, and/or support. This community is a model example of civility, grace, and charm, and the world would be a better place if our countries would pattern themselves in our manner...

Okay, jumping off my platform now, and forging forward...I came here today to say "Hello" to all of you, and to let everyone know that I'M GOING OUT!!! YAY! I'm going out next Tuesday night, so I thought I'd throw it out and invite anyone who may be bored, experiencing post-Independence Day Depression, and within roadtrip distance, to come down and party. I figure there has to be somebody on these boards in the Mid-West....

I'll shut up now, but I thought I'd let you read what I posted in our local transgender group here in St. Louis. Thanks girls, it's good to see ya and I'd LOVE to see you next week. Touch base sometime and stay beautiful (that means you Darby, and Amelie).

Have a BANGin' Good Independence Day!

Kisses,

Maddy :cool:

St. Louis Transgender Group

From: "Madilyn" <miss_madilyn@yahoo.com> Date: Fri Jul 1, 2005 11:30 pm

Subject: Hi Ladies, I'm A Virgin....
l
...ahem, I mean...I've never posted here before :) I tried to introduce myself to everyone via my Yahoo Profile "Latest News", but alas, I am too wordy for my own good. Fortunately, thanks to technology, I am able to paste my introduction AND INVITATION righ there right now.

So, here it is and I look forward to making all of your acquaintances in the near future...hopefully this coming Tuesday night as you'll see below:

Hi Ladies,GUESS WHAT? I'm ExCiTeD!!! I'm very EXCITED! What am I so excited about? Lots of things, but first and foremost...I'm a brand newmember of the St. Louis Transgendered Yahoo Group and I want to introduce myself to all of you. I'm pleased to be a part of thegroup, and I hope that you'll please say "Hi" to me and we'll dialogue sometime.

I'm also very excited because as of tonight (Friday)I am on VACATION for 10 blissful days. How wonderful to be able to totally disavow that horrible four-letter-word (w-o-r-k) for awhile and just relax.

And lastly (and this is a biggie), some of you know that I don't get to go out very much. In fact, I'm extremely lucky if I can get outdressed once a year. I'm pleased to say that very soon...I'M GETTIN' OUT!

In honor of being out, and just for the hell of it, I am throwing a Mini-Maddyfest (2005 Edition)this coming Tuesday, July5th at Korners and all of you are certainly invited and more thanwelcome to join me (after all, it is a free world and I don't own Korners, lol). Just check out last years pics in my profile or at Jeri's Place if you don't know what Maddyfest is all about.

When you put it in a pot of stew and boil it down, it's mainly just a reason to freakin' get out, get together, get wild,and get...I'll stop there...you get the idea. ;) Let's call it a Post-Independence Day (as we all are very independent when we're dressed and out) Celebration (original eh?)! I thought you'd like it, hehe...

Anyway, I can't wait to chatter with some new sisters and make some new friends...ttfn, Have a Bangin' Independence Day, and I hope to meet some of you Tuesday night if you can make it out. I'm shooting to be there between 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. at the latest, and hopefully earlier. Stay beautiful always...

Kisses,

Maddy

p.s. I'll be the one who can't walk across the damn dance floor in her too small 6" open toed shoes that are too tall and painful to bear (inside jokefor some of us)...

Tristen Cox
07-02-2005, 01:27 AM
Maddy! Great to see you back. I guess it's that time again isn't it:D Rock n' roll babe :thumbsup: Hope we'll be seeing lots of you again this summer. New year, new Maddy fest! :dance: Have a wonderful time next week(12th)

Take care :hugs:

Amelie
07-02-2005, 06:25 AM
Hi Maddie, I miss you.

Have fun at the party, don't lose your knickers.

Love Amelie

Madilyn
07-02-2005, 10:58 PM
Hi Amelie and Trisen (you both look so beautiful),

I've missed you both and I'll try to be more relevant (or present) here when I can. It appears that not too many new people here share my enthusiasm for being able to get out. There are many who have never stepped out, but I'll hold my wicked tongue and refrain from further editorializing. There is joy to be felt...

Getting out is a big deal to me, and it helps me emotionally to shout it out from the rooftops. This had always been a place I could feel comfortable doing that, but I'm not so sure anymore. Things change.

Peace be to my true sisters and Happy 4th sweeties...

Kisses,

Maddy :cool:

p.s. Did anybody catch much of "Live 8" from all over the world all day today? The Internet feed was incredible and there were some amazing acts. I was mesmorized today just like I was 20 years ago (when I was 15 of course). Just wondering. I'm a big music nut, so I was glued to it all. TTFN!

Tristen Cox
07-02-2005, 11:14 PM
Happy 4th Maddy!

Amelie
07-03-2005, 05:34 AM
Hi Maddie, the reason you didn't get much of a response is that you didn't use the words Bra, Pantyhose, Fetish, Straight, or Stilleto heels in your thread. Next time put at least one of these words in your post, then you'll get a better response.

Happy 4th Maddie, say hi to Unc, Sam
Love Amelie