PDA

View Full Version : my wife to me: "honey - try on this skirt..."

Gabrielle Hermosa
05-03-2009, 11:00 AM
This one's more for those with accepting and participating wives.

Stopped in the forums to browse a quick few threads. My wife came in the computer room holding up a green miniskirt she wore many years ago (and looks mighty fine in).

"Here - come on. Try this on for me", she says.

So I did. She lit up with a great big smile and said I looked very good in it. Then she gave it to me to keep. How I used to love seeing her in this skirt. Now I'll be the one wearing from time to time... and she'll love seeing me in it. :)

For some reason, the moment just struck me as funny. Does anyone else get that (out of the blue) from their wife or SO?

Rachel Morley
05-03-2009, 11:09 AM
"Here - come on. Try this on for me", she says. ...... Does anyone else get that (out of the blue) from their wife or SO?
You bet I do! My wife will come home with new clothes for us and mine are always girl's ones. My wife usually says something like: "I was looking through the clearance rack and I saw something that would be just perfect for you." Then she'll reach into the bag and hold up a dress or a skirt. :D

kristinacd55
05-03-2009, 11:20 AM
Great story! My wife's given me some workout stuff & a couple of hand me down's that are too large for her which is always thrilling! What a great feeling :)

TxKimberly
05-03-2009, 11:21 AM
Rarely and it is a treat. :-)

sissystephanie
05-03-2009, 11:31 AM
It is definitely a treat when that happens!!:) My dear late wife used to surprise me like that every once in a while. But most of the time I was shopping with her. I would pick out a skirt or dress for her, and she would say, "see if you can find one in your size so we can match!" Gotta love it when that happens!!!:love:

Teri Jean
05-03-2009, 12:05 PM
Since I'm widowed I do not get that but my sisters-in-law give their advice on what they think would be good. I like their help and honesty. Who ever helps you is someone to cherish.

Keli

Miranda09
05-03-2009, 12:23 PM
You've got a great SO Gabrielle. I envy you. :)

Kate17
05-03-2009, 12:25 PM
You are very fortunate ! Some of us can only dream of that day.

Kate17

KimberlyJo
05-03-2009, 12:26 PM
My SO gave me a tshirt last weekend that doesn't fit her anymore. I know it's not like a dress or anything, but it's a girls tshirt and would never be mistaken otherwise. I was pretty excited that she did that :D

Jenniferpl
05-03-2009, 01:59 PM
Rarely happens to me but when it does, what a great feeling. :)

joank
05-03-2009, 02:03 PM
Yes, and it was yesterday. The items were androgenous so it is not a great breakthrough but ...... She did ask my input on keepng or tossing clothing and that was nice to be in on the decisions. I guess some of my taste(s) are OK.

Deborah Jane
05-03-2009, 02:10 PM
I went car booting with Sheila a few weeks ago and she kept on picking things up and saying things like..."This will look good on Debs" or something similar.
Also she regularly shows me things on webcam saying "Look what i bought for Debs".
Also i often get items through the post which she has bought me on E,bay and had sent direct to me :)

janelle
05-03-2009, 02:17 PM
Do any of you want to adopt me so I can enjoy too? Your very blessed to a SO like that.

Hugs,
Janelle

TJ Tresa
05-03-2009, 03:09 PM
Yes I have. Would you believe that my loving wife bought a new Easter blouse and skirt and when we got home she wanted me to try it on so she could how it look. Needless to say I was beyound excited, and very quickly change clouthes. Isn't great to have someone who accepts us. Thanks for the thread, Gabrielle. Hugs from TJ Tresa.

sexylegs jj
05-03-2009, 04:13 PM
sure do hunnymy girlfreind is amazing we even went to a next department store she pick a bundle of stuff for me but disaster as i climbed into a pair of skinny jeans and a cute tunic the sa started shoting to get me out of the changing room saying i wernt aloud in there as if we were getting jiggy! safe to say we havent been back lol:o

kimberly ann487
05-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Never in my wildest dreams would the wife do this.:sad:
KIM

Toni_Lynn
05-03-2009, 05:50 PM
I am sorry for those for whom this doesn't happen, because I too can chime in and say that it is one of the most wonderful validation you can ever receive. This afternoon my wife offered some of her dress pants to me to wear in pseudo-drab mode and even that feels great. What I really love though is when we go shopping and she sees something femme and I say that I likes it or she'll look good in it, and she leans over and says -- not for me, silly girl, for you!

We were in Walmart the other day and I was looking at some women's suit-jackets/ blazers that had matching pants on teh sale racks. I held up the blazer and she said to buy it if I wanted it, knowing that I'd wear the outfit in drab mode. (sadly not in my size with the matching pants)

My wish for all who's SOs don't accept, or for whom it is rare -- may this come about for you too someday!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Billijo49504
05-03-2009, 10:03 PM
My wife works in womens retail, so to rationalize her purchases, she will get me something. The other day she came home with a few cami's for Billi. She can't pass up a bargain, with her 30% discount. Today we were moving some clothes from one rack to another. She said $%^$$$, I asked what was wrong? She said she found the LBD she got for my Bday, and forgot to give to me...BJ

linnea
05-03-2009, 10:11 PM
It sounds wonderful.

Kittykitty
05-03-2009, 11:20 PM
My sweetie pretty much fills out my wardrobe for me :)
Went I first told her, she made me try on everything of hers (twist my arm!) Ever since then, she's always bought me little presents, usually once a week or so.
Better than the presents, or maybe just different presents... is when she corrects herself on gender terms. She asked if I minded her calling me husband (yes, but she married one) and she's taken to being sensitive on all counts. She asked me how she should compliment me... was pretty bad? was handsom bad? I said simply, when in boy mode, compliment me (if you like) as a boy, and in girl mode, compliment me as a woman (if you like.) I was very touched that she would consider those things.

suchacutie
05-04-2009, 09:38 AM
My first item of clothing (lingerie) came from my wife. She wanted to see me in a dress so the first was her dress (that was too wierd at that point to share dresses, but was neat the next time she wore it!!). She's also passed on various items of makeup! That's not to mention that she took me shopping to buy my first skirt, hold-up stockings, mascara, eye shadow...the list goes on and on! I just love her to bits!!!!

tina

Christina Horton
05-04-2009, 10:14 AM
I am the green eyed monster here. I have not meet the right woman .......YET!!!!!!!

tracigirl_tv
05-04-2009, 10:49 AM
Well, GF and I are not the same size, but when we are out shopping and she says "Traci would look good in this," yes, it is a major thrill.

:)

Traci

kathrynjanos
05-04-2009, 11:17 AM
As I've said, my gf is MOSTLY accepting, but she has done that from time to time. Sometimes though it's with a "Hey, wanna go put this on instead," sarcastically. All depends on her mood, I suppose.

Angel.Marie76
05-04-2009, 11:41 AM
My SO has, on occasion, dragged me (willingly) into the bedroom and started going through this and that of hers.. something must have struck her fancy. Most of the time its usually in prep for a meeting or event I'm due to attend soon, so she knows I'm still struggling to match my way through the outfit ocean.. though more so it's to do with makeup. She'll just tag me with lipstick or shadow or something out of the blue.. It's nice when it happens but for me can sometimes be contradictory to the energy at hand. Good for you though, I know that it's nice to have an SO that is accepting (to whatever level).

Gabrielle Hermosa
05-04-2009, 06:40 PM
Thanks everyone for sharing your own stories! :)

It sounds like there's a lot of this going on... at least with those who chimed in. It truly is a beautiful and loving thing we can share (or they can share) with us.

I'm so sorry that a couple of your loving SO's are no longer with us. :( They'll always live on in the fantastic memories they left. God bless them for being the good women they were to you. :)

I'm also sorry that some of you don't get to experience this yet. PM me your sizes and I'll have Mrs. H. drop by with some goodies for you! :heehee: Obviously I can't really do that, but if I were wealthier, I might. Why not? Every cd deserves a little show of love like this. :)

silkandsatincd
05-04-2009, 10:35 PM
Hi Gabrielle,

I love the mask, I thought that was very funny, you made my day! Thanks.

I have left an open invitation to my wife to see my wardrobe, so I hope I can eventually entice her into being more open about my RealityShifting desires, then maybe she will take a step forward and show a greater level of acceptance by offering me something sexy to wear. But for now I dream, plan, and entice my way towards acceptance.

Sarah Doepner
05-04-2009, 11:28 PM
My S.O. hasn't given me anything other than a growing amount of space in the closet to hang all the things that I seem to buy. I doubt she sees a need to augment my wardrobe since I do too good of a job myself.

Georgia Rose
05-05-2009, 06:21 AM
That happens to me at times and I get first choice if anything is being thrown out in the usual end of season clean-out. However I experienced the reverse recently when my wife said to me one evening "I tried on that black skirt of yours today and it now fits me". We had bought a skirt each on holidays but she was a size bigger then. So looks like I could either lose or share something the other way around now. Makes a change to me wearing her stuff.

Nymphdream
05-05-2009, 07:01 AM
My girl is bi, so she loves the idea of seeing me all dressed up (gets her happy if you know what I mean:D). I told her just after we started going out as she said to tell her my deepest darkest secrets. When she didn't respond I paniced, but then she burst out with "That's so cute". After that she wanted to see me dressed, but got a tad jealous saying she liked my legs and my butt better than hers. She is in the process of getting a new job and when she does she says she is planning on getting me little gifts when I least expect it. Its an equal share though as I get her things as well.

leesametz
05-05-2009, 07:21 AM
not in a thousand millenia would that ever happen to me...

not my wife nor the one other person on the planet who knows i dress...

MarciManseau
05-05-2009, 08:26 AM
We share everything other than shoes and bras; different sizes, altho with a lil padding, I can wear her bras. We always share clothes, and it's more like all the clothes are ours, not hers or mine. For a few things we both love, we have two. There are a few things I like wearing that Julie doesn't like, and same with the things she wears, mostly for work.

Hugs, Julie and Marci :hugs:

Kittykitty
05-05-2009, 06:56 PM
I experienced the reverse recently when my wife said to me one evening "I tried on that black skirt of yours today and it now fits me". We had bought a skirt each on holidays but she was a size bigger then. So looks like I could either lose or share something the other way around now. Makes a change to me wearing her stuff.

LOL!!! Too funny, that's been happening to us a lot lately too! I felt oddly jealous the first time... luckily, she ate 4 chocolate donuts last night... heheheheh!

It's weird now, she'll buy something for me, have me try it on, and when I'm undressing, she'll ask if I want to see her in it. Of course, I say, "yes" but it hadn't occured to me before :)
Amazing how different an outfit can look on 2 people and never in ways you would think.

My advice... fattening foods for her... salads for us!

Suzy_French
05-05-2009, 07:22 PM
You must be lucky to have such a great and open relationship.....make sure you tell her how fortunate you seel!!

KarenS
05-05-2009, 09:07 PM
How I wish. Only in my fantasies.

serina lopez
05-05-2009, 09:15 PM
i resently went with my wife for my Valentines Day lingerie. i loved it when she looked over at the thong panties and corsets and asked,, 'which one are you wearing for me'?

Tasha McIntyre
05-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Unfortunately no Gabi :sad:

While my wife is accepting and tolerant, she cannot bring herself to be encouraging or participative.....maybe one day :daydreaming: .....

Cheers

Tash

jackieo
05-06-2009, 08:28 AM
To this day its a high when the wife bring things home for me.
It dose not happen every day but when it dose its like Christmas as a kid and she know how much it mean to me and I try to do the same for her to make sure she feel just as special.
I'm glad she is open to this and hope nothing messes it up in the future.:love:

aprilgirl
05-06-2009, 09:29 AM
I'm one of the fortunate ones as well. For my birthday last month I received all femme gifts, including flowers and a "coupon" to go have pedicures together. Nobody has ever given me flowers before and the significance of her gesture was not lost on me.

kathrynjanos
05-06-2009, 09:53 AM
To this day its a high when the wife bring things home for me.
It dose not happen every day but when it dose its like Christmas as a kid and she know how much it mean to me and I try to do the same for her to make sure she feel just as special.
I'm glad she is open to this and hope nothing messes it up in the future.:love:

Just make sure you never stop feeling special about the little things, it's important to keep your head up high!

Tina B.
05-08-2009, 11:47 AM
Yes I am one of the fortunate ones, my wife has not only given me things that no longer fit, or she no longer likes, but she also has bought as much of my wardrobe as I have. She says I am spoiled, I always get gifts for both genders at Christmas, birthdays. And on Valentines day I usually just get feminine gifts, not just clothes but jewelry and make up mirrors and just all sorts of girlie do-dads.
Tina