PDA

View Full Version : First Night Out

Nymphdream
05-03-2009, 01:29 PM
Ok, so after 3 girlfriends who either didn't understand what it was that I am or just didn't want to hear about it at all, I am now wonderfully happy with my current one. I'm not going to go into too much detail on this, but she is bi and therefore the idea of being taken by a girl who has "a few extras" is actually a real fantasy for her.
The reason of my post comes down to this though. This weekend or next weekend there is a party not so far from my house. The people throwing the party are all goths and some of them even dress themselves. So the environment could not be better. Only my girlfriend is going to know that I am dressing for the joy of it though.
Which brings me to the theme of the party. ****s and pimps. So of course I am going as a ****.
This will be the first time I have ever gone out in public dressed and I am extremely nervous. I shall be wearing a very short half see though mini skirt, black lace boyleg panties, thigh high fishnets, a small green t-shirt with a panda on it and have my hair all spikey.
If there are any photos taken I will upload them here, but I have a question. Any advice for my girlfriend on makeup that will make me look as feminine as possible?
Anyways, after the party I will update this post and let everyone know how it went.

Sally24
05-03-2009, 02:38 PM
Your eyes are the most important! Use some LARGE false eyelashes and lots of eyeliner to enlarge your eyes.

Mine last night
3 years ago!

TJ Tresa
05-03-2009, 03:04 PM
I am so sorry that I have absolutely nothing to give as advise, but I do wish you wel and hope you have more fun than you can stand.

MissConstrued
05-03-2009, 11:45 PM
Any advice for my girlfriend on makeup that will make me look as feminine as possible?

Yes... use lots! Since you're going to be a slu+, there's no such thing as too much makeup.

Chrissy be good
05-04-2009, 08:16 AM
Yes... use lots! Since you're going to be a slu+, there's no such thing as too much makeup.
I agree with using lots of make up, especially if it's at a goth party. I would go dark around the eyes and a really bold red shade of lipstick. Have fun. I wish I was going with ya.

Rachel Morley
05-04-2009, 09:10 AM
Eye makeup! Lots of it but not just slapped on, but done with some thought. Go to Youtube and type in "makeup" for some ideas and lessons. I agree with Sally definitely wear false eyelashes :)

Nymphdream
05-05-2009, 05:46 AM
Okie dokie. She's agreed to get me some fake eyelashes so that should be good. I'm not 100% sure about the red lippy though :S
I'm trying to go for a cute little scene/emo ***** sort of look and I'm not sure if red lippy would really go with that. I've been thinking maybe lip gloss?

deja true
05-05-2009, 07:14 AM
Hunny...google "goth makeup" in image mode. There are 772,000 pictures! I'm sure you'll find something you like.

I'm for heavy dark eye makeup (smoky eyes gone overboard) and bright fuschia lips. Don't forget to pale down the face, too. Dramatic is the way to go...

;)