PDA

View Full Version : are you a guy in a dress????

Wendy me
07-02-2005, 06:45 AM
we are crossdressers cd's ,or what ever you might come up with for who or what we are ...ok but are you just a guy in a dress???? let me go one step more ....clouthing....from what is under it all to our best look...hair and make up done to the 9's all that glitters and all put to gether for that drop dead look.....

all femed out so now your the woman that you have become right????? not so fast bucko....before you run out and tell the world look at the master of my Feminine side are you????you could be a guy in a dress.....don't be scared
it happens and we don't even see it most of the time.....ok eather here on this forum out and abought with every day people of burryed deep in your closet....

so what's it take to be fem outher than what we wear ?? a good photo shop editing program ??? no.....make up done right ????no ....knowing what goes with what??? no. replying to threads i think that a girl should.......no. or if you think that .....you should stay....no not even close.........

lets look at a gg nice .... ok outside of looking like a girl what else do thay do????? no not only smell pretty ....thay think pretty...thay think like a girl...
thay act like a girl.....

as sweet and loveable that little eviel side lurks we all have seen that but the sweet side is what we are trying to embrace....

ok back to are you a guy in a dress?? lets check all your fem undies on ...check .....just right outfit ...check,. hair , make up check ....
now did you put that guy away?????or did you just finsh putting "him" in a dress????don't be shy raize your hand (we can't see any way).. yes we all have done that ....

some have mastered dressing walking , passing....but still are a guy in a dress see before your a girl (well as close as we get with out a snip or two) you have to think like a girl...you have to act like a girl.... the illusion begins in dressing paint (make up) and ends in that speciel spot right between your...............no silly (slaps you) not there...... between your ears....

ok i rambled on long enough but girlfreinds , sisters, and brouthers you have to ask your selfes ..this are you a guy in a dress?????

disclamer : it's ok to be a guy in a dress if that makes you happy . this was not ment to try to upset or bunch anyone's pantys..........

huge wendy hugs to all

Lady Jayne
07-02-2005, 07:40 AM
I think I know what your saying Wendy...... You can dress like a girl, you can smell like a girl, and if your lucky enough you can look like a girl ( I wish) but if you don't think like a girl you can't act like one and then you will never pass!
I guess I'm somewhere in the middle, my problem is I think girly even when in drab, I will be doing somthing in guy mode and suddenly realise I'm standing in a very girly pose or I'm using my hands too much when I'm speaking or worse still I will say something and everyone will stop and look at me, then I realise I have just said something that a guy just wouldn't normaly say Ooophs! You also get some weird looks when you stop to admire a really pretty skirt or top in a shop window while in drab. And I can't walk passed a shoe shop without at least having a quick glance Hee hee.

Genifer Teal
07-02-2005, 07:42 AM
I've seen many men in dresses or skirts at the local CD bars and events. They put on the clothes and makeup (probably have help with that). Then they go out and talk (content, not sound - sometimes both) like a guy, walk like a guy, and my ultimate pet peve, the DO NOT cross their legs or make any attempt to sit like a lady. I don't need to see what method they used to tuck that nite. :eek:

They way I see it, no one is forcing them to dress up. We can presume thay want to be a girl. They should get with the program and try to act like one too. I am not saying eveyone has to be an expert at it. You can tell when someone is not even trying. They are just being themself - a guy in a dress.

Legs spread wide apart really bugs me. The walk just looks silly. I know at least one CD who curses and acts just as macho when chatting as a girl. To each their own I guess.

Genifer

FionaAlexis
07-02-2005, 07:47 AM
Hi Wendy

Firstly I've never regarded myself as a guy in any dress mode - though I spend 10+ years trying to shoehorn myself into maledom. I don't relate to men and I have no men friends that I hang out with.

But I take your point. Certainly I have spent so many years behaving as a man that some male behaviour is very well internalised although I don't think I am particularly male in behaviour. In reality I am fairly passive, caring and shy too though seemingly not on the 'net. Nevertheless I'm 100% sure that when I'm dressed there are male behavioural traits that still show through no matter how perfect my female presentation might be. However I find it really difficult to pinpoint exactly what they are - and that does annoy me because I do want to neutralise them.

unnecessary angst Khriss? probably.

Fiona xx

Stephanie Brooks
07-02-2005, 08:03 AM
No I'm not. I'm just a shape shifter. Gender is the spice. I'm pretty easygoing, but am not above ripping someone a new orifice if they've earned it. I try to be a gentleman or a lady as a function of how I feel or appear.

Jonien
07-02-2005, 08:17 AM
:welcome: Hi Wendy
would you know it I understood every word of that and i'v tryed being male in drab but it is just not working do I need therapy lol :duh:

Sherlyn
07-02-2005, 08:44 AM
Hi Wendy ...not quite sure how too answer that ...of course I am a guy in a dress..never deny that ...but my person when dressed... is Sherlyn ... I do know that I act female ...... "BUT" think female.. how could "WE" ever know how they think...(born male) ...so I figure when we act it ..we do it... if we have the attitude .. give us some hope Wendy:);)

Kimberly
07-02-2005, 08:45 AM
the illusion begins in dressing paint (make up) and ends in that speciel spot right between your...............no silly (slaps you) not there...... between your ears....
But I think like ME..... I have no comparison of male and female minds, so I'm guessing I'm in between - hence the CDing (only an expression of my fem side.)

Jenny Beth
07-02-2005, 09:47 AM
I know what you are saying Wendy. Years ago I had gone to CD support group meetings. For the most part everyone had done their best to look lady like but at times the topics that were discussed were very male. Some members were ex-military, we talked about aircraft, sports, fast cars and if you had turned the lights out and just listened you'd swear you were in a boy's club. But everyone was comfortable in what they were wearing. I don't know how many of us here are actually effeminate, and I don't just mean in our mannerisms but in the way we present ourselves to others.

There are some here who truly should have been born girls, others like both sides of the fence and could never give up their male side. Many of us find something rewarding about this side of us and there are many who still have not discovered their true self. A man in a dress? Maybe, but it's a long road and we are all on it at a different speed. How fast we travel depends on many things, fear, guilt, restrictions and acceptance all play a role in how far we travel.

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-02-2005, 10:51 AM
Like I said before I act no differently no matter what I wear.

I'm sexually androgynous and prefer it that way.

Man, woman, none of that is important to me.

Julie
07-02-2005, 11:05 AM
Am I a guy in a dress? No way! I wear skirts! Uh, and skorts too :D

JenniferPaul
07-02-2005, 11:09 AM
If I could dress more often, I could do more to feminize my body and appearence. like keeping nails polished. Sometime I act and walk like a women, and some time I strut like a guy. Some of my masculine features are hard to hide.

Jennifer

emmicd
07-02-2005, 12:59 PM
Simply put i am just a guy in a dress with bra and panties and stockings. I don't have any wigs or female shoes. Am petrified to go out but feel I could get all femmed up with the help of one of those mtf makeup and dressing transfomation services like Femme Fever or Miss Vera's school for boys who want to be girls.

I am small so I wouldn't stick out. I buy womens and junior petites.

Emmi

Tiffanygirl
07-02-2005, 03:18 PM
we are crossdressers cd's ,or what ever you might come up with for who or what we are ...ok but are you just a guy in a dress???? let me go one step more ....clouthing....from what is under it all to our best look...hair and make up done to the 9's all that glitters and all put to gether for that drop dead look.....

all femed out so now your the woman that you have become right????? not so fast bucko....before you run out and tell the world look at the master of my Feminine side are you????you could be a guy in a dress.....don't be scared
it happens and we don't even see it most of the time.....ok eather here on this forum out and abought with every day people of burryed deep in your closet....

so what's it take to be fem outher than what we wear ?? a good photo shop editing program ??? no.....make up done right ????no ....knowing what goes with what??? no. replying to threads i think that a girl should.......no. or if you think that .....you should stay....no not even close.........

lets look at a gg nice .... ok outside of looking like a girl what else do thay do????? no not only smell pretty ....thay think pretty...thay think like a girl...
thay act like a girl.....

as sweet and loveable that little eviel side lurks we all have seen that but the sweet side is what we are trying to embrace....

ok back to are you a guy in a dress?? lets check all your fem undies on ...check .....just right outfit ...check,. hair , make up check ....
now did you put that guy away?????or did you just finsh putting "him" in a dress????don't be shy raize your hand (we can't see any way).. yes we all have done that ....

some have mastered dressing walking , passing....but still are a guy in a dress see before your a girl (well as close as we get with out a snip or two) you have to think like a girl...you have to act like a girl.... the illusion begins in dressing paint (make up) and ends in that speciel spot right between your...............no silly (slaps you) not there...... between your ears....

ok i rambled on long enough but girlfreinds , sisters, and brouthers you have to ask your selfes ..this are you a guy in a dress?????

disclamer : it's ok to be a guy in a dress if that makes you happy . this was not ment to try to upset or bunch anyone's pantys..........

huge wendy hugs to all
Personally I don't think we are crossdressers.. "Women's Clothing" is Prefered for women but that doesn't mean that they are FOR women same thing with "men's" clothing. So my answer is yes.I am a guy in a dress and there is NOTHING wrong with that.

Pip
07-02-2005, 03:58 PM
One thing I don't want to happen is to confuse who I really am in all of this.

I am a happily married man with a good career and caring friends and family. I was not born female and have no desire to chop any body part off. I have no desire to be intimate with men, even when dressed up. I like doing this because I enjoy the sensualness of the feel and smell of being dressed and made up like a woman. It has energized the relationship between my wife and I and that is a good thing.

That being said, Indeed I am a man in a dress and not a woman. And it feels good too! And that is good enough for my wife and I.

Pip

Stephanie Brooks
07-02-2005, 04:03 PM
Pip,

You've an admirable situation!

Pip
07-02-2005, 04:13 PM
Thanks Stephanie,

I would have to agree whole heartedly with you!

Pip

Darlene.
07-02-2005, 04:16 PM
Hi all,

• I don’t think like a woman and don’t want to… ever.
• I don’t concern myself with things like crossing my legs etc. That just comes naturally when I am in femme
• Women were not born with colored nails, make up etc. And that stuff does not make them a woman. And won’t make us one ether.
• I love being a man in a dress
• I love making that man in the dress look pretty. (in my eyes)
• I also love enabling that man in the dress to feel good in that dress
• And I would not want it any other way
• I was born in the right body.
• I am quite content with that.

Darlene.

umbrellagirl GG
07-02-2005, 04:28 PM
I don't think make up, or clothes, or polished nails do anything to make a woman a woman. I work in a professional office, and I'd so almost all the women I work with wear minimal make up, and frequently wear pants, and so on ... Somehow, I'd say that being a girl is about a total presentation. I do believe there is something that is a "feminine personality" that's pretty hard to nail down and describe - sometimes I think it is about the very subtle things you do like crossing your legs, or how much eye contact you make, or just mannerisms generally.

I'm a genetic girl so I can never know what it feels like to be a guy wearing female attire, but I can say that Jenny Beth's post hit me as just somehow being very right on.

M

mand
07-02-2005, 06:11 PM
Hello Wendy :) ..................first of all I think you have asked a good question, I used to go to TG meetings and that is how I would describe most trannies I have met "guys in dresses", they sit there dolled up to high heaven talking about football, beer and cars, thats not my judgement that is how it is.

Am I a guy in a dress?..............my honest and truthfull answer is no. You see nature played a vile and cruel trick on me, I was born with a female mind and soul, but I was given a male body, I don't need a shrink to tell me this, I know. I am not mad, sad or bad, if you knew me personally I am quite down to earth and rational with it.
I do cry quite often about my situation and I have considered "would I be better off dead " but I do continue trying to live as close to my feelings as possible, I'm not a quitter I am a fighter.
I will not compete with other TG's to see who can be the most feminine, when that starts to happen I walk away, I have no intrest in competion.
Socieity classes me as a Transexual, I class myself as "Amanda" a woman who was dealt a crappy hand when born.
It's not an easy life, to be honest I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy, but it's the only one I have got and I try to live it as best I can, if people don't like the way I look, act or sound then that is there problem.
Yes I like all the girly things like nice clothes, make up, jewellery, shoes, and all the other items, they help me express myself to the outside world.
I will not argue or defend my life to anyone, people ethier accept me as I am or they don't, I am who I am and I will not apologise or make excuses for being myself.

love mand xxx

Wendy me
07-02-2005, 06:33 PM
ok it's tacken me a longwhile to get the right mind set....yes some women can be tough as any guy...yes we can walk like a girl in the guy mode,cross our legs...and walk like a longshore man in fem...and talk abought horse power and manly things in fem....all too true....but i try to put" him" away when i dress...my thoughts are more
relaxed and i take the time to enjoy all the little details of getting in the fem mode.
picking out something to wear ,hair , make up....the sounds , the smells /scents...how i feel as i go through getting ready sometimesi can take hours to get ready enjoying each and every last part no matter how mutch a pain it can be....oh yes i can sometimes be that guy in a dress....but over all i am so far from my "him" mode that i supprize myselfe.....now i am not far from it to be shure a master of changeing my tolale mind set but i get alot more enjoyment out of my dressing when i try to for a lack of better terms "crossdress my mind as well.....i spend a lot of time watching the gg's the masters of all we hope to be....little things all added up together go a long way.....this was intresting the commenetts and how you all thought abought after all
we can only dream ........

Tristen Cox
07-02-2005, 09:12 PM
I should like smack you, bad bad Wendy. Now read my pouting lips:

I
AM
NOT
A
GUY
IN
A
DRESS!

Thank you, Have a good weekend :)

ChristineRenee
07-02-2005, 09:57 PM
Guy in a dress? Well...certainly externally I'm a guy so technically I would be a guy in a dress. But internally...for the most part..I am female..I am Chrissie...and I hope that comes through when I am dressed...although I realize that I probably would not pass in public. I am a composite...both male and female...and largely female internally. The ultimate challenge for me will always be to try to bring the inner female out and be the the best Chrissie...the girly girl that I truly feel that I am inside....on the outside that I can possibly be.

Hope that is helpful to you sis...if somewhat convuluted!:p

AmyCarter
07-02-2005, 10:19 PM
Nothing but health matters. It doesn't matter how you act, feminine androgynous masculine, they're all fine and acceptable in all walks of life no matter what sex you are. If you're mentally healthy you will naturally be courteous, pleasant, and a welcome person to be around. Better yourself, become and stay clean.

mariej
07-02-2005, 10:31 PM
Yes I'm a bloke. Yes I sometimes wear a dress.But no I don't feel like a bloke in a dress.
I am convinced that when I dress as Marie there is a chemical change in my brain as I seem to become a different person! I am calmer, more sensitive, and more caring as Marie than I am as my male persona.There must be brighter folks out there who can explain it but why does putting on a frock change my personality???

I don't really want to know as all that matters is that it just feels so damn good!!!
L&P
Mariej
xx

Sweet Jeanette
07-02-2005, 11:47 PM
When I dress, I am a Female, in my head, and visibly, no matter what I look like. ----I have no idea how it works in me, but I love it. ---It is the way I feel, inside of myself, that matters. I try to make the "outside" of me, match my inside. :)

Clare
07-03-2005, 12:32 AM
Clothing doesn't change a person. I have a favourite saying I use when people are trying to outdo each other (work, socially). It is 'we are all equals when naked!'

As Mand states, she is a woman trapped in a man's body - so when she puts on a dress does she change? I don't think so, she is dressing to her true self and not as 'a guy in a dress'.

For me, I try to change my entire perspective to that of a woman (or my interpretation of it) whilst I am dressed. I don't have a lot of femme stuff and not good at makeup, but i try to believe myself as being a 'real' girl when dressed - not as a guy crossdressing.

I guess its all in the mind when it comes down to opinions on this topic. To look at me when dressed, I appear as a man dressed up as a girl physically, but in my heart and soul, i'm trying to reflect my true deep down feelings for expression - its who I am, not a vision of what i look like when dressed!

Christine.

emmicd
07-03-2005, 01:19 AM
Dear Mand

I feel for you and am sad that you sometimes cry yourself to sleep. Cheer up and never give up! Keep that little girl inside of you and nurture her and keep her close to you. Keep up the fight and stay true to your feelings.

You probabaly are going for counseling and evaluation but if not you should and you should open up like you have here. There are many more people who feel the way you do and you should not feel shame. You need a sympathetic person you can confide in about how you feel.

Are you doing anything currently about your transexualism? It is important that you face this issue head on and make informed decisions and take the necessary steps prescribed by Harry Benjamin. I'm sure you've done your research in this area. Also you have to do a lot of transitioning to make sure you really are convinced you wish to live as a woman full time. You don't want to make a hasty decision here. There is no going back.

I hope you find the answers you are looking for and I wish you well in your journey.

If you need to talk feel free to.

Emmi

mand
07-03-2005, 05:24 AM
Hello Emmi .................. :)

I am at present living in a fulltime role, I have been public since October 04, and been living totally fulltime for the last 9 weeks.
I had an appointment with my Doctor a couple of weeks ago and told him of my feelings and my wish/desire for transition, I am now awaiting for the referal to the relavant specalists to come through, but it is a painfully slow proceedure.
Will I ever achcieve transiton or will I remain a non transitioning "TS" for the rest of my days, I can't answer, I simply do not know what will happen, it depends on matters such as my family, they accept/put up with me as I am now but would transition change this, and of course the cost in financial terms, its a shame I know but as with a lot of things in this life it does come down to money or in my case the lack of it.
However I am making the first steps on the road to transitioning.

As I said I have been public now since last October, but in all truthfulness I do prefer to just stay at home, my venturing out seems to consist of visting family and walking my dogs.
I do go into town a couple of times a week to do the grocery shopping , paying bills and the like, on the odd occasion I will go out and be a little more adventurous such as shopping in a city or having a meal out with a friend or the family. However the going public is always an anxiety filled time for me and I do get very scared inside but it is something I have to do to be able to live as I feel is right for me.

Thankyou for you're reply Emmi, I appreciate you wishing me well, and it is going to be a journey of very small steps.

love mand xxx :)

karen marie
07-03-2005, 06:12 AM
a guy in a dress,technically,yes.
as iv'e mentioned before,femininity is so much more of a feeling
than a look or mannerisms.each of us has their own level of cding,
and that's ok.feel good about who you are.
hugs,karen.

Sharon
07-03-2005, 08:10 AM
Actually, this thread is all about labeling once again. While no actual names or labels are used, never the less, we are labeling how a gg should be, in acting and thinking. And we are responding how a CD should act and think. These are stereotype labels of people. This forum can't get away from labels.

And now we've been labeled a labeling forum. :)

Darlene.
07-04-2005, 02:20 AM
Hi all,

I just ran across this Quote and wonder if it applies to some of us here?

Excessive Love of one side, results in hating the other. Adoration of one feeds contempt for the other.

Darlene.

Cindy K
07-04-2005, 07:03 AM
I personally don’t consider my self a guy in a dress, when I unleash my real self and become "Cindy" I don’t feel as if I have to start acting like a girl, but its really nice I can stop acting like a guy, well for a short while anyway. :(

Khriss
07-04-2005, 07:20 AM
- walkin' "the walk" Me Thinks--(visual or-??) = attitude and/or/ presentation?

Jonien
07-04-2005, 03:59 PM
Hello Wendy :) ..................first of all I think you have asked a good question, I used to go to TG meetings and that is how I would describe most trannies I have met "guys in dresses", they sit there dolled up to high heaven talking about football, beer and cars, thats not my judgement that is how it is.

Am I a guy in a dress?..............my honest and truthfull answer is no. You see nature played a vile and cruel trick on me, I was born with a female mind and soul, but I was given a male body, I don't need a shrink to tell me this, I know. I am not mad, sad or bad, if you knew me personally I am quite down to earth and rational with it.
I do cry quite often about my situation and I have considered "would I be better off dead " but I do continue trying to live as close to my feelings as possible, I'm not a quitter I am a fighter.
I will not compete with other TG's to see who can be the most feminine, when that starts to happen I walk away, I have no intrest in competion.
Socieity classes me as a Transexual, I class myself as "Amanda" a woman who was dealt a crappy hand when born.
It's not an easy life, to be honest I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy, but it's the only one I have got and I try to live it as best I can, if people don't like the way I look, act or sound then that is there problem.
Yes I like all the girly things like nice clothes, make up, jewellery, shoes, and all the other items, they help me express myself to the outside world.
I will not argue or defend my life to anyone, people ethier accept me as I am or they don't, I am who I am and I will not apologise or make excuses for being myself.

love mand xxx
:eyes: Amanda how cool I'm with you all the way word for word
then again all Leo's are unique

Jonien
07-04-2005, 04:12 PM
Hello Emmi .................. :)

I am at present living in a fulltime role, I have been public since October 04, and been living totally fulltime for the last 9 weeks.
I had an appointment with my Doctor a couple of weeks ago and told him of my feelings and my wish/desire for transition, I am now awaiting for the referal to the relavant specalists to come through, but it is a painfully slow proceedure.
Will I ever achcieve transiton or will I remain a non transitioning "TS" for the rest of my days, I can't answer, I simply do not know what will happen, it depends on matters such as my family, they accept/put up with me as I am now but would transition change this, and of course the cost in financial terms, its a shame I know but as with a lot of things in this life it does come down to money or in my case the lack of it.
However I am making the first steps on the road to transitioning.

As I said I have been public now since last October, but in all truthfulness I do prefer to just stay at home, my venturing out seems to consist of visting family and walking my dogs.
I do go into town a couple of times a week to do the grocery shopping , paying bills and the like, on the odd occasion I will go out and be a little more adventurous such as shopping in a city or having a meal out with a friend or the family. However the going public is always an anxiety filled time for me and I do get very scared inside but it is something I have to do to be able to live as I feel is right for me.

Thankyou for you're reply Emmi, I appreciate you wishing me well, and it is going to be a journey of very small steps.

love mand xxx :)
Hi again Amanda as I sead before we are both Leo's and following the same path I to have been public with all my famerly and friends and seen my GP and waiting for referal

mand
07-04-2005, 04:36 PM
Hello Jonien, I send all my best wishes love, all I ever hear about is what a slow and long proceedure it all is but we have allready been waiting all our lives up to now, so I'm sure we can manage a bit longer :rolleyes:

Lots of love mand xxx :)

Jonien
07-04-2005, 05:16 PM
Hello Jonien, I send all my best wishes love, all I ever hear about is what a slow and long proceedure it all is but we have allready been waiting all our lives up to now, so I'm sure we can manage a bit longer :rolleyes:

Lots of love mand xxx :)

Hi Mand I now that you are so right But the waiting is so hard

Natalie x
07-04-2005, 05:53 PM
Actually, this thread is all about labeling once again. While no actual names or labels are used, never the less, we are labeling how a gg should be, in acting and thinking. And we are responding how a CD should act and think. These are stereotype labels of people. This forum can't get away from labels.

Amelie is right, it is ultimately about labels and how we read them. But we need labels, we use them to help us to recognise kindred souls. This site is for crossdressers, and that label covers, what, several million people? Every one of us comes to it from a different direction, so the label has to be ridiculously general, and never really fits anyone perfectly, but we recognise that we fit in there somewhere.

The point I'm making is that every discussion in the forums is a way for each of us to share our own particular perspective within that thread. It is the strength and beauty of being part of a society that wants to listen to other's points of view.

My contribution to this thread is that I don't see myself as a guy in a dress. I am the kind of girl I like to know, feminine, careful to look nice and dress well and to behave in a traditionally girly way. I know that's only my view, and I think that reading everyone else's views is helping me to be more tolerant and understanding and, well, feminine.

Love and hugs

Natalie x
07-04-2005, 06:18 PM
... for every rule, there is an exception, for every GG that dresses frilly and pretty, there is another that dresses rough. I feel the rough GG is just as fem as the frilly girl. I guess it depends who is doing the looking, one person sees fem differently than others, sort of like saying beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I absolutely agree, Amelie, and I think one of the few real pleasures in this life is seeing and learning to appreciate the diversity of beauty around us. The more we open our eyes, the more there is to see.

Amelie
07-04-2005, 06:25 PM
I absolutely agree, Amelie, and I think one of the few real pleasures in this life is seeing and learning to appreciate the diversity of beauty around us. The more we open our eyes, the more there is to see.

My problem is that I tend to sleep a lot, so my eyes are closed most of the time.lol

CharleneCD
07-04-2005, 08:07 PM
If I have to be totaly honest I'm probobly still a guy in a dress. I am working on it though. I am working on walk, posture, voice,and thinking fem. It will come in time with work and practice.

Lady Jayne
07-05-2005, 06:04 AM
Just been catching up on previouse posts and found this,

love mand xxx

which in turn reminded me of your post http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10346 I'm not sure where I fit in the scheme of things, Obviously there are those who just get a kick out of bieng a guy in a dress and those who do it to feel more femm but there can surley be no question that some are truley female it's just that nature/god made a mistake

Mand I know you were cursed with boy bits but I just can't think of you as anything other than a woman and a true lady at that. the fact is there are many GG's who could only aspire to be as femanine as you!
Love Jayne

Deanna2
07-05-2005, 06:42 AM
I've just read through all the posts here and I must say I got quite frustrated with what Amelie identified as labels and other have agreed. I enjoy this forum because I thought we were all individuals sharing similar interests to a greater or lesser degree.

We wouldn't be here unless we liked wearing femme gear and the accessorizing. Some just wear knickers occasionally. Others are full on. Good luck to both ends and all in between.

Let's all stay as individuals who like doing what we do. Personally, I like wearing as much femme gear as I can as often as I can - although I do prefer wearing skirts rather than dresses.

Luvya

Sherlyn
07-05-2005, 07:57 AM
I agree with Amelie 100 %...... first thing ... and foremost ..like what I said early ..is how do we REALLY know how to think femme .... we think we know ..but do we really ...Kew even said to me ..thats a good point ...its more like a vision than a thinking process .... myself .... I dont dress frilly or anything near it ... I don't desire to feel silky and fancy ...lol perhaps I am a tough girl .... going out lately ... I just throw on whats quick and comfy ...sandals ..skirt top ...no hose ...no tons of perfume ...just happy to be who I am ....""""label me Ummmmmm Trailer Trashy"""
if we are labelling ...lol j/k ..neways my 2 cents..and again Amelie you make soooo much sense ...at least too me :)

Lady Jayne
07-05-2005, 09:18 AM
personnaly I love lables Prada,Channel, Gucchi, Versache love them all, now my bank manager.....thats a different story, Hee hee

Seriously though people have an instinctive herd mentality....they need to put labels on things so if your not a cow or a sheep you have to be a goat, thats alright I don't mind bieng a goat. the problem isn't the label it's just that when we don't understand something we tend to fear it. Thing are changing for the better it's just a slow process think about it 60 years ago we'd probably be classed as mentally ill and locked away, 40 years ago they started giving people sex changes 20 years ago we had people like Boy george on Television and now on the whole you can walk down the street in relative safety, we have clubs we even have special shops in another 10-20 years who knows?

LaurenMar
07-06-2005, 05:38 AM
I am a girl in a dress. I think like a girl, dress like a girl, act and talk like a girl.

When I'm in drab I am a girl in drab.

In short I am a girl!

Lauren

xxxx

geegee2
07-07-2005, 04:07 PM
hi wendyme no im not a guy in adress when i dress itry to be as girlish as i can be cause thats how it makes me feel, when i get all dressed up and go out im looking to have a good time i just be myself,GEEGEE just cant even be boyish when im dressed like a boy hugs and kisses geegee2

Julie
07-07-2005, 04:17 PM
Right now I'm a guy in a skort! And it's pink!

rexy
07-07-2005, 05:24 PM
One thing I don't want to happen is to confuse who I really am in all of this.

I am a happily married man with a good career and caring friends and family. I was not born female and have no desire to chop any body part off. I have no desire to be intimate with men, even when dressed up. I like doing this because I enjoy the sensualness of the feel and smell of being dressed and made up like a woman. It has energized the relationship between my wife and I and that is a good thing.

That being said, Indeed I am a man in a dress and not a woman. And it feels good too! And that is good enough for my wife and I.

Pip
pip you have it good :) :) :)

Natasha Anne
07-09-2005, 02:06 PM
No I'm a girl in drab often though :)

LouiseCassell
07-09-2005, 02:35 PM
Very interesting thread. Maybe we try and understand things to much rather than just doing it? I know I am always guilty of seeing problems when really there is none?

Sharon
07-09-2005, 02:51 PM
are you a guy in a dress????

I can honestly say, appearances aside, that no I am not.

Wendy me
07-09-2005, 02:53 PM
today i am a little chunkeyer girl in jeans.......

Adele
07-09-2005, 02:54 PM
One part of me knows that I am a bloke in a dress (or skirt right now) but I am trying to acheive much more than that. The other part is saying how right it feels to be dressed as I am but I know that I will probably never appear anything other than a bloke in a dress to the general public and it is only our community that can see past the 'dress' and to the person inside.

Adele xxxxx.

racquel
07-09-2005, 09:39 PM
I personally don’t consider my self a guy in a dress, when I unleash my real self and become "Cindy" I don’t feel as if I have to start acting like a girl, but its really nice I can stop acting like a guy, well for a short while anyway. :(
This is as close as I could get to express myself.I can stop acting like a guy for awhile. :rolleyes: