PDA

View Full Version : well Im now150

Milla
07-02-2005, 08:52 AM
Well I now score 150 on the tg test . Last time i took it it was before I sarted seriously CDing , I was an 85. I still feel I fall into a Androgyne catagory , but oh well perhaps not. Im not proud of my new scoure , nor sad , I gues I have even more to consider now. Im off to go shopping can fight nature I gues.

DanaJ
07-02-2005, 08:54 AM
Don't put any stock in these tests, they will give a different result every time you take them - sometimes higher sometimes lower....

DanaJ

Milla
07-02-2005, 11:02 AM
yeh advice taken , but it is time for me to see a shrink

Tristen Cox
07-02-2005, 11:24 AM
If you think it is, then you're most likely right. Just for the record I played around with my answers on the cogiati, everytime I changed an answer it counted as five points. It just gives you a rough idea of what to look for in yourself, so don't necessarily go by your score. ;)

Julie
07-02-2005, 11:45 AM
While the COGAITI results can be indicative of a tendency towards gender identity related issues, it still a test created by one person and not accepted by any professional group.

After having gone through the ringer I emerged with only one factor that really matters when you are trying to figure out where you are on the gender spectrum, your own feelings. No one, no test, nothing can tell you that you are or are not a CD, TG or TS. Only you can decide that. I believe we all know. We just let outside pressure and self denial tell us differently.

Dig deep down inside and imagine for one moment that you are the only person on the planet. What would really make you happy? If you're honest, you'll have the answer.

Milla
07-02-2005, 12:49 PM
Indeed, before I first took the test I felt androgyne even though I had never heard or thought of the term . I still feel pretty androgyne , but perhaps some where between androgyne and transex.

umbrellagirl GG
07-02-2005, 05:06 PM
I have no idea what these tests are (I'm a gg) but when I saw the title of this thread I honestly thought that I would be congratulating you on weight loss (truly a gg way of reading the title! Hope you don't mind the random comment. :) )

Imho, your sexual identity is much too complex to be summed up by a number. Do what will truly make you happy. :)

M

Milla
07-02-2005, 05:36 PM
Very true , its just something to pawnder upon . I definately dont put full stake in these test either, even before i took it i had a pretty good idea of what i am .

Julie
07-02-2005, 08:46 PM
I have no idea what these tests are (I'm a gg) but when I saw the title of this thread I honestly thought that I would be congratulating you on weight loss (truly a gg way of reading the title!

That's exactly what I thought when I read the title. I clicked on it to see how much weight she lost! One more thing that points to me having a female mind. :cool:

Suekie
07-19-2005, 07:49 PM
I know of this test, and though the results are inconclusive, it does give a rough guide to your gender. You do have to be very honest with yourself when answering, and not give the obvious reply that will raise your score. I know many girls that have taken it, and GG's do tend to score as being 'transgendered', whilst men come out as men. It does not take age into account, which is a factor that can change your score dramatically. It does contain many similarities to the questions asked by the psychologists and psychiatrists if you do go for assessment for transgenderism, and so can be used as a guide in that manner. If you aren't transexual, it will usually show that.
Sue.

P.S. I have taken the test approximately annually for the last five years, trying not to copy my previous answers due to the time lapse. I have been diagnosed with gender dysmorphia, and will complete my transformation later this year. I consistently scored 400-450 in the test.
Sue.

Deborah757
07-20-2005, 06:04 PM
I've taken that test many times and always scored probable transsexual but never gotten as high a score as I thought I should. After tinkering around with the answers I found the reason was that I know and am comfortable with math.

Now, how stupid is that. I've known women with PhD's in mathematical disciplines. My daughter, who I know for a fact to be a gg, is majoring in math in college.

This test is based on a lot of stereotypes which may, or may not, apply in real life.

Milla
07-20-2005, 07:25 PM
I really dont take it all that saeriously aswell

MarieTS
07-20-2005, 08:28 PM
I was also getting ready to congratulate Milla on her weight loss :)

As for the COGAITI, when I took it I had no idea what they were looking for. I hit 485. Re took it and got a 475. My third and final score was 490. It confirms what I suspected since childhood. All I need now is small fortune and an SRS doc. :(

Paula Rae
07-23-2005, 02:28 PM
Should I hide my face in shame or should I jump for joy?
My score was -40

Ricki B