PDA

View Full Version : Going braless tips

liz lesbow
07-02-2005, 08:55 AM
I am finding out that I like to go bra less. Are there any tricks to making the edges stick on smooth when I have #8 forms on?

Can you use a spray adhesive on a breast form without hurting the forms?? I get the feeling that maybe the forms store wants to sell adhesive strips and that there may be other ways to keep them in place.

I like the self adhesive silicon contour bras and have found that if you stack them together they feel great. They swing and bounce and feel free under my sweater.

I also like to wear the contour bra under my shirt when in drab. No one seems to notice unless you stick you chest out and strut. I seldom use the connector for cleavage. We went to dinner last night my wife wore my #8s and I wore a single ā€œCā€ set of self adhesive nu-bra and we had a great time with none of the strangers sitting at our table noticing. That was a first for Liz.

Julie
07-02-2005, 09:21 AM
I never wear a bra, except when I want to create cleavage. I wear NuBra forms. They are pretty small, nothing like size 8 forms. I'm curious to see how many girls can wear forms that size w/o a bra. I'd look like Dolly Parton if I had them on!

celeste26
07-02-2005, 10:03 AM
As a rather large person size 8's are not at all out of porportion for someone like me or even 10's. My unadorned chest is a 48! what would a 1 or 2 look like, some pimple? However I have never gone braless. These puppies weigh far too much for that and I have yet to try the various adhesives, (thought about it from time to time though). Anyone out there who has attempted such a thing on large size forms?????

Shinya
07-02-2005, 10:21 AM
Look this stuff up, Hollister (brand) Stock # 7730 / Medical Adhesive.

Excellent stuff, best to get everything you need with it, like the Hollister adhesive remover.

I have used it with great success. It is all in the prep. For god sakes shave your chest. This adhesive doesn't let go of body hair, you have been warned.

I have use it with my 8's and 10's breast forms. Even showered with them on. Longest wear time before the adhesive started to brake down 48 hours, with low activity. I figure if you go dancing and stuff and be very activie 12 to 24 hours is my guess.

A bit spendy, but if you don't want your stuff falling out from under you top, this is chit.........

By the , if your forms are not the silycone type, don't use this on them, like foam or cloth covered ones. It will not come out.

The only negative about it, the clean up is a pain in the arse. I can live with that fact. Oh, by the way, I found goo-gone to work very well in getting all the 7730 off of your forms. But, again it is messy.

celeste26
07-02-2005, 10:27 AM
Thanks for the info. I've heard of Holister before just never used it. I've been shaving the old chest hairs for decades so no worries there. The other thing though is I have never had the courage to go for extended times (longer than a couple of hours) in femme and it seems like such an additional issue for such short usage. Which doesn't mean I havent thought about it before.

Shinya
07-02-2005, 10:31 AM
Thanks for the info. I've heard of Holister before just never used it. I've been shaving the old chest hairs for decades so no worries there. The other thing though is I have never had the courage to go for extended times (longer than a couple of hours) in femme and it seems like such an additional issue for such short usage. Which doesn't mean I havent thought about it before.

Well, once there on. It is easier to take them off after a longer wear time.

For just doing it for an hour, oOooOooowoeeoooo, well. It will take longer to take them off then putting them on. Then the clean up , ugh :rolleyes:

http://search.ebay.com/Hollister-7730_W0QQfkrZ1QQfromZR8
This a little high on ebay, if you look around you should be able to find it for $30 a can.

ambercd
07-02-2005, 07:26 PM
http://www.thebreastformstore.com/breastforms-catalog.aspx have a nice double sided tape that works really well with my size 6's. Don't know about larger size breast forms. linda

Vivian Best
07-02-2005, 07:42 PM
I think I would check with the manufacturer of your forms before I would use any adhesive other that what they sell. Not all forms are made of the same material and consequently may react poorly with elements in the adhesives.

I've also read somewhere that it is not recommended to use adhesive on sizes 8 and above because of their weight. I think what I read inferred the form could damage itself without the support of a bra.

Vivian

Genifer Teal
07-02-2005, 11:40 PM
I agree with vivian. If you do use the Hollister 7730 adhesive, I remove it with Goo Gone. Much cheaper and works well for me.

Genifer