PDA

View Full Version : Fetish Femm

domanica
07-02-2005, 09:47 AM
OK IM GOING TO POST THIS FOR ONE MAIN REASON, EVEN IF TRISTEN ROASTS MY REAR END FOR IT, BUT I DONT SEE WHY WE CANT HAVE SOME
SEXY PICS OF A FETISH NATURE WHICH ALOT OF YOU GIRLS ARE/WANT
TO EXPRESS AND WHY NOT DO THAT BY SHOWING A PIC OR TWO OR THREE, FOR SURE KEEP IT SEEMLY? :thumbsup: OK MAYBE THEIR IS THE LINGERIE AN A FEMM PIC FORUM, :chained: BUT FOR THOSE WHO ARE MORE INTO THE FETISH FEMM SIDE WELL HERE IT IS, BUT SERIOUSLY I LOVE THE GIRLS ON THIS SITE AN I WOULD NOT WANT TO DO ANYTHING THAT IS OUT OF ORDER. BUT DRESSING UP IN FETISH FEMM IS AS MUCH OUT THEIR AS WHAT THIS SITE IS ALL ABOUT, FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION. SO I HOPE I GET SOME OF YOU GIRLS TO SHOW A SIDE THAT IS IN ALL OF US. IM FIRST THIS PIC IS ME CHILLING OUT. TO BE TOTALLY HONEST I HAVE JUST COME HOME, TIME BEING 4AM SO I CAN NOT BE TO BAD, PARTY WAS OH SO GOOD, WORE MY PVC CATSUIT AN KILLER 5" HEELS, CANT WAIT FOR PICS, TO MUCH MAKE UP, MIND U MY GG SAID I LOOKED PRETTY, AN THE OTHER GIRLS THERE ALL WERE DRESSED TOP THE HILT, THEY STILL ASKED HOW I COULD WALK IN THOSE HEELS. I DONT NO EITHER, STRAP ANYTHING TO MY FEET AN I WILLWALK IN THEM.

DanaJ
07-02-2005, 09:55 AM
As I understand it, there is nothing here that says you cannot post all the fetish pix you want - as long as there is NO nudity or "parts" showing....

DanaJ

Tristen Cox
07-02-2005, 10:34 AM
Simply put:

RULES for the Adult Section

Examples of what IS permitted:

-Lingerie pictures(nothing nude or revealing)

-Fetishes while dressed, not about kinky sex or masturbation

If you want to post in there about fetishes that's fine. BUT this section is guest viewing, that section is not.

Or why would we have an adult section in the first place?

Julie
07-02-2005, 11:24 AM
The pic kinda makes me think of Rod Stewart. Maybe that's why the chicks liked it!

And you look pretty good for 4AM. I've seen pics of me at that ungodly hour and :eek:

domanica
07-02-2005, 07:15 PM
Thanks ladies for your sound imput, sory if i seemed abit head strong or over the top.
Thought it would be interesting to get some comments and pics of a different nature.