PDA

View Full Version : Girly Activities growing up??

LeotardMan
05-04-2009, 11:51 PM
I was just wondering since a lot of us were CD and feminine when were growing up. Did anyone belong or do girly activities in or outside of school? In school I did gymnastics, aerobics club, and home economics. Outside of school I did ballet for a short time, and took Jazzercise with my mom.

Geoff

ErikaLeigh
05-05-2009, 02:46 AM
Well the earliest thing I remember doing was simply ordering a shirt. When I was in either 5th or 8th grade we had one of those book orders where we could order something. This particular one had t-shirts in it. 99.9% of the boys in my class ordered a shirt that had a motocross bike on it and said do it in the dirt. My childhood girlfriend and I decided to order matching shirts, I dont remember what it said, but it wasnt what would be considered a "boys" kinda shirt. Needless to say I caught hell from my pers on that one.

My other activities were trying to obtain girly stuff without being caught. It was kinda hard to do with a tom boy for a mom, my much older sister out of the house before I was old enough to remember, and living in a small town. Not the ideal CD household.