PDA

View Full Version : Freedom in the house!

Midnight Skye
05-05-2009, 08:14 AM
So the other day my wife suddenly looks at her son and says, "You wouldn't care if he dressed in skirts and heels would you? I mean, you wouldn't be offended if he ran around in a wig and dress like a girl?" He looked at her and responded "No that would be cool."

I was shocked... I couldn't help but huddle in the corner sheepishly. She hadn't said a word to me about talking to him (her son, my stepson). They chittered for a minute about it and I finally responded, "So cats out of the bag?" She said, "Well now you have your freedom in the house."

Pure bliss. I haven't been this happy in a long while. I talked with him about it and he was ok with everything. I ended up dressing up and girling out that night and yesterday... and he indeed was ok. It was like a bubble of uneaseness popped in our house. He has been coming up to me despite the skirt, heels, and makeup and talking to me even more than usual. Its great! And now when I get home from work I can dress however I like whenever! :battingeyelashes:

I just had to share this as it was a huge step forward for my little family. :)

sexylegs jj
05-05-2009, 08:37 AM
thats amazing :)

linnea
05-05-2009, 09:44 AM
That is a huge step; I hope that all continues to go well.

KatGreene
05-05-2009, 11:24 AM
That's really fantastic and definitely a big step! Letting someone see you dressed up for the first time can be really worrying, but well done. :)

Jill
05-05-2009, 12:00 PM
How old is he?

Alice B
05-05-2009, 12:19 PM
That is great and your wife is very special person to take the issue on directly and give you the freedom you now have. It also sounds as if the two of you have done a good job in raising your son.

Miranda09
05-05-2009, 01:32 PM
Wow...that is a really amazing turn of events!!

KimberlyJo
05-05-2009, 02:03 PM
what a huge relief that must be! I don't completely hide it from my kids, but I don't do full dress in front of them either. Maybe someday :)

Congratulations :)

Jessica Who
05-05-2009, 02:06 PM
Very glad to hear, I'm so happy for this new development. Enjoy it :)!

silkandsatincd
05-05-2009, 02:58 PM
Hi Kate,

Congratulations! That is a great step forward for you. Keep us posted on your experiences going forward.

tricia_uktv
05-05-2009, 03:00 PM
Brill hon, but just be careful and don't take it too far! Remember your son's feelings.

Toni_Lynn
05-05-2009, 05:15 PM
Congrats! You are quite lucky. I have to wonder if he will take up the hobby.

I have often wondered about this because my step-son is a crossdresser, too. Before you start to say, wow! that's a cool thing -- I have to explain. He is autistic. He doesn't know about me. In fact, he doesn't live with us as he is old enough not to.

BUT -- when I met my wife and came out to her, it all came together because I was able to give her a glimpse into the puzzle that is the thinking of an autistic person. In a sense, my wife was already a bit familiar with crossdressing as a 'thing' but she didn't know the depth of feel and emotion that goes with it, or why we do it. I was able to share that with her and in turn it explained a bit about him.

As I say, he doesn't know about me and I 'm not going to tell him either. Likewise he doesn't know that I know. If I ever see him crossdressed, I will compliment him and give approval.

There is a certain beauty and innocence in his crossdressing, you know. Last September we went to Walmart and he saw a girl's coat that he liked, so he tried it on with no guilt or hesitation. I think we can learn a lot from that.

There is a part of me that wishes I had know him when he was younger and he started on my watch so that he didn't have to go through the verbal abuse that his birth-dad heaped on him when he started. Again, not so he'd know about me, but rather so that he wouldn't have been hurt.

Yeah, I suppose that there is a dream of the closeness of a crossdressing father and son, and the nurturing that could happen, but that is the stuff of pure fantasy. The reality is, I'm happy just the way it is.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Alice Green
05-05-2009, 06:54 PM
Good for you.

joann426
05-05-2009, 07:05 PM
she's a keeper i wish my wife wood say things like that but she dont have to i dress arround the house any way:heehee::cheer:

crossdrezzer1
05-05-2009, 08:25 PM
soooo cool,,,,, she is so awsome to make you feel good and have a great son

Robyn68
05-05-2009, 10:00 PM
Very cool. congrats on an understanding wife.

CD Susan
05-06-2009, 01:50 AM
That is so cool! You don't say how old your stepson is but he sounds very mature and understanding of others that are different from him. Obviously he has had a proper upbringing.

Josey
05-06-2009, 02:23 AM
Coming out with help from wife makes living in such a relationship that much more enjoyable. The openess between you both will certainly bond your relationship for years to come. I know, I am living proof. Congrates!

Michelia
05-06-2009, 04:16 AM
This is great. Congratulations. I am also curious about your son's age. I would love to know more about how this works out down the road. Maybe we can stay in touch.

erickka
05-06-2009, 07:31 AM
That is great! By the way, if you don,t mind me asking, how old is he?

Midnight Skye
05-06-2009, 09:35 AM
Wow! Thank you everyone. He is actually just a few years younger than I am putting him in his late teens. My wife is a bit older than me, but we both act about the same age :battingeyelashes:

He's been realy great about it. He's actually been so forward as to encorage me to dress when I'm not, indicating he's fine with it.

For me its a huge step and I'm soooooo happy :o I'm emotionally very much like a woman. Originally I was a crossdresser in site and mind... but the last few years I want to be a woman when dressed. I walk, talk, and act like a woman... not to mention the clothes and makeup.

But again thank you eveyrone. I'll post some more later!

xAnne_Mariex
05-06-2009, 09:47 AM
Good for you Kat, i'd say good for him too for being so open minded.

Bethany38
05-06-2009, 01:32 PM
Katlyn,

Whoa! man I think I would have about had a cow if my wife had done that, that way. But none the less a very cool thing to be able to be free. My wife is very accepting but we have not told our son yet. Right now is probably not the best time to tell a thirteen year old boy that his father is a crossdresser. So alas I shall have to wait for a while until we think he is ready to absorb that kind of info. I am quite jealous of you right now. You have to be on cloud nine right now? I know I would be. I have to say I am very happy for you. :tongueout

Bethany