PDA

View Full Version : Face Mask For MtF-Check this out

newfemale
07-22-2004, 09:07 PM
I Found somewhere on a website, that there is this mask that you can put on over your face and hair. this mask is designed to be a female face with already applied make-up and an attached wig! Anyone who finds out more about this please post here!

Wow i just edited this and i found out that everyone thought i wanted a face mask for myself- thats not what i put this up for.

Jill
07-22-2004, 09:15 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I really don't think you need one newfemale. If I didn't know better, I would say you were a female already!

Teddie
07-23-2004, 02:35 AM
I'll second that.

softandsmooth
07-23-2004, 04:30 AM
Here is an interesting link. The site is all about masking.

http://www.maskon.com/marti/station.htm

Charlotte

Jill
07-23-2004, 09:39 AM
I'm looking at these masks, I don't like them, they kind of freak me out. They look freakier than those dudes on "white chicks" and I didn't think that was possible.

Scaredsis
07-23-2004, 10:38 AM
They look nasty. I would be more affraid to go out in them, than I would using make-up alone. :(

Wen4cd
07-23-2004, 12:29 PM
I guess it's kind of cute...in a creepy, fetishy sort of way... Sort of takes the concept of self-erasure to whole other level.

Wen

Shy Charlotte
07-25-2004, 01:41 AM
Well, I guess I'm not that weird after all. Or maybe they're just taking CDing to the next level? Definitely something different. Just when I thought I'd seen everything.....

Ah well, who am I to judge, I'm a guy in a dress and bad makeup. You go, rubber mask girls!

salem
07-25-2004, 06:18 AM
Those masks looks creepy. But the images also might be too close to the bone for comfort given my pathetic efforts at make-up.

salem

Allison Vamp
07-25-2004, 06:32 AM
eep. they are creepy. nothing beats real makeup.

Madilyn
07-25-2004, 09:01 AM
...it's not Halloween for another three months...

Please, no matter what you look like...just keep it real... :confused:

softandsmooth
07-25-2004, 06:11 PM
Well gosh!

They are a little creepy - that is true.

I wonder what it would be like to wear such a mask.

Some of us have noted that we act differently when dressed, like we have gotten a personality upgrade. Is it possible that a mask would allow a completely different personality emerge? I suspect that might be the case, but I wonder how much internal anxiety that would cause.

Not a serious question here, but the beginning of an idea.

Charlotte

kristi cd
07-25-2004, 06:38 PM
Yikes! Those are pretty creepy. I think I would much rather take my chances with my own face thank you...lol. :D

Darby
07-25-2004, 07:34 PM
Oh it's possible. You think think those masks are bad you should have seen me the first time I tried to do my make-up by my self. :eek:
;)

Erica,
I find that hard to believe... as beautiful as you are, cheek bones to be jealous of and all that... I know what your saying but hon you just have the features!!!

Darby
07-25-2004, 07:38 PM
One other thing... about those masks... they do look pretty gruesome and why would you want to change the way you look new girl? I think I have even seen pictures of you in a magazine or somewhere (haven't I ?!), besides, your rather pretty so don't get one of those hideous things. As stated, keep it natural with nice makeup!

Cher
07-25-2004, 08:43 PM
HI Ladies...thoss dolls are creeping me out

Madilyn
07-25-2004, 09:22 PM
Well gosh!

They are a little creepy - that is true.

I wonder what it would be like to wear such a mask. Charlotte

Ummm, it would be suffocating, it would smell like latex, it would cause you to lose all facial expression, it would make you sound like you're in a closet, it would cause you to still be in a closet, it would make you perspire like a lost CD circumnavigating the Sahara, it would probably make your skin react to the chemicals in the mask by breaking out with the hives, and it would prevent you from being proud of who you are and what you stand for as you hide behind a mask...

Besides, I already know that I'm a living doll, so why become a living shell of a living doll? No thanks, I'll take my chances at the mirror and let the chips fall where they may... :rolleyes:

Wen4cd
07-25-2004, 09:33 PM
I think it's the old cultural thing we humans have about masks, and the fact that masks are expressionless beyond the one face they are crafted to show.

Also, with these masks, you can't see the person's eyes, and that instinctively sets off scary alarm bells as to what kind of person would want to hide their emotions and eyes, as opposed to crossdressers, who only wish to hide their physiological gender.

(BTW, a proper clown face is designed to be the opposite of a mask. It's an intrinisically human artform, designed to enhance and amplify emotive expression and natural features, not hide or cover them. Just in case you were mistakenly lumping us clowns in with these maskers) :p

Wen

Wen4cd
08-09-2004, 09:35 AM
Of course, there is a less scary, more cute version of mask-acting in Japan, called kigurumi that is pretty nifty, because the masks are big cute anime characters, and the costumes are fabulous.

And it's still mainly a crossplay thing.

Check this out! (http://www.pettipond.com/laterimages/cosplay/kigurumi/)

Wen

LauraB
12-17-2004, 09:54 PM
WOW

Really scarey

But check out the whole body suits they are just pointless and scarey

Love Laura

Sharon
12-17-2004, 10:01 PM
LOL!! It looks like something out of a cheap 50's horror flick!

StephanieCD
12-17-2004, 10:16 PM
This shit is creeping me out. I'm one open minded weirdo but, damn, that's some freaky stuff!

Tamara Croft
12-17-2004, 10:59 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I really don't think you need one newfemale. If I didn't know better, I would say you were a female already!

Look closer at her pic....notice that adams apple???? :p

Tamara x

Nikki A.
12-18-2004, 12:53 AM
no way, I may not be good looking but these masks are just plain ugly

Donna Louise
12-18-2004, 06:47 AM
WOW

Really scarey

But check out the whole body suits they are just pointless and scarey

Love Laura

That reminds of that movie with the line:

"Put the lotion in the basket" The suit is just plain yuky!

A mask, personally I will stick with makeup. I might look bad sometimes but I think it looks more real then any mask.

Donna Louise

Paula UK
12-18-2004, 07:08 AM
however if anyones tempted by them you can get them here! http://www.transformation.co.uk/female-masks.html

rather you than me :)

Julie York
12-18-2004, 12:50 PM
Oh it's possible. You think think those masks are bad you should have seen me the first time I tried to do my make-up by my self. :eek:
;)

I know exactly what you mean...sadly.
I must try harder! Concentrate woman!

newfemale
12-19-2004, 09:27 PM
by the way, when i started this thread, i didnt mean i wanted one for myself. I meant to tell people about a product that my friend uses. and she loves it! with a bit of touching up it looks great! and what was that comment about my adam's apple?????? Also, people who aren't interested in cd-ing or mtf ts don't usually notice things like that.

SatinSarah
12-20-2004, 04:32 AM
wow had a look at a few of these links = they ARE freaky. I guess it is because they are so expressionless they show no emotion and thefore look odd. There are some pretty faces but they look too perfect and out of synch. Ughhhh. Not for me- althouigh before I saw them I fancied the idea as cleaning off my make up is my biggest problem - ready for work or wanting a quick dressing session.