PDA

View Full Version : A quick update!!!

Felix
05-05-2009, 11:52 AM
Hi peeps, well I got my blood results back and they were all good and my 'T' levels are good they was 34 which is more or less bang in the middle. I am going to see a new Doc in the practice next Tuesday who was recommended by the practice nurse and my partner also sees her so I know she is cool with us being Trans I'm going to see if she will put me up to 250mg every two weeks as I think I'm ready for that now and going by everything I've read that is probably the way to go for now.

Things are going well really, I have a good shadow on my face and my mustache is coming in well. My body hair is coming on great, I have dark hair all the way up my stomach and it covers a good area a real male pattern developing I have a square of dark hair at the bottom of my back. The leg hair is cool plenty of that.
Muscle bulk is on the increase and I'm joining the gym again in the next couple of weeks with a good friend so that will be great. My sex drive is good and well under control which I'm pleased with as the 'T' blew my mind were that was concerned initially. I'm still having the buzzing thing going on but I just get on with it not much ya can do about that really. I'm quite pleased with my weight really as I have only put on just under a stone since I started on 'T' last December and I hope to loose some of that when I go back to the gym although knowing me I will loose the fat and gain the muscle so probably stay roughly the same which is usually the case with me. Anyways we will see.
Over all I feel I am coping with transition positively which is good and it hasn't affected my job at all which is great too. I have a couple of goals which are achievable by next summer 2010 one is my chest surgery the other a hysto, I definitely want to consolidate by then and if possible have bottem surgery too by 2011 but we will have to wait and see. All I know now is I know where I'm going and it's forward, no turning back but there was never any question of that anyways
Well that's all for now peeps xx Felix :hugs:

Ze
05-05-2009, 12:19 PM
That's fantastic! Will we get to see any more pictures because of it now? And I like that you've set realistic goals for yourself. I hope it all works out! :)

Felix
05-05-2009, 12:32 PM
Hi Ze and thanx for your most positive response and encouragement. Yuppers I'll post some pics soon :) I've got lots on face book lol that's where I tend to keep them xx Felix :hugs:

Ze
05-05-2009, 12:55 PM
Dang...I'm a loser who doesn't have myspace or facebook. :P Or else I'd friend you.

...That's what all the cool kids do, right? Friend each other? :D

Jan W
05-05-2009, 01:34 PM
Sounds like things are well on track for you Felix.

Hope the gym goes well and you like the results.

Perhaps a link to you pics for us girls to see?

Jan

deja true
05-05-2009, 01:45 PM
Ah, Fe! I'm so happy you're happy with your progress.

But you're a "man with a plan", that's obvious!

Good luck to you, darlin!

;)

Felix
05-05-2009, 02:03 PM
Lol, Ze I've befriended you on here and left ya a note ;)

Jan they are on my face book and ya will have to be my friend on there to see them but I'll defo get some on here soon :)

Hey thanx dejatrue and yeah I'm defo a man with a plan for sure ;) I'll keep ya all up dated. xx Felix :hugs:

Ze
05-06-2009, 01:26 AM
Lol, Ze I've befriended you on here and left ya a note ;)

:w00t: