PDA

View Full Version : Out of the Closet and on the Town.

Cary
05-05-2009, 01:09 PM
I just wanted to share a great experience I had this past Saturday. Myself and PeggySue, another closet sister went out dressed together. We met in Dayon Ohio for lunch at O'Charley's. She looked great! Having seen her in both male and female molds, I couldn't get over her transfermation. Being PeggySue actually made her look younger. She defently passed. I on the other hand was only 90%. I was dressed as a woman(including forms) but without makeup and I wig, but I felt very femm. We had a great lunch with wonderful conversation. She said with a nice wig and only a little makeup, I would 100% pass. Afterward we went to JC Penny's for some shopping. They had a great sale going on, so it was packed. We were in a sea of GGs all hunting for deals. We fit right in. Everybody was real nice and nobody gave us a second look. She got a nice purple top for a great pice. I picked up 2 tops and a pair of capri legging all for under $38. The day was so nice, we didn't want it to end. We both had a great time and agreed to do it again soon. After seeing what just a little effort can bring forth in PeggySue, I'm now going to start looking into buying a wig and some makeup for our next dress outting.

Persephone
05-05-2009, 01:23 PM
Sounds like y'all had a great time! Congratulations!

I'm now going to start looking into buying a wig and some makeup for our next dress outting.

Yep! Now that you've been "liberated," you owe it to yourself to always look your best.

Tasha McIntyre
05-05-2009, 01:39 PM
I'm now going to start looking into buying a wig and some makeup for our next dress outting.

Do it Cary,

I didn't discover the magic of hair and make up until last year....oh well, better late than never.

Good luck

Tash :)

PeggySue
05-05-2009, 09:10 PM
I wanted to let you know that Cary is a great friend! No matter what she is wearing, she is a wonderful conversationalist, not to mention shopper. As Cary said, we really had a great time together that ended too soon.

Cary, thanks for your compliments on my appearance. My goal is to look like any other woman walking down the street. It was comforting to have you with me should anything have gone wrong, which it all went so right. You are the best! I'm ready to go again.

I would encourage anyone else to find a friend and enjoy your time together in either male or female mode for both of you. Besides being fun, it takes your mind off of worrying about who is looking and what they are thinking. It usually is in your head anyway. Just look your best, and go have fun like we did!

CD Susan
05-06-2009, 02:02 AM
Cary and Peggy Sue, I am glad to hear your shopping trip together was such a success. Having a cd friend to go out with on such trips must be a great feeling. I go out shopping en femme but unfortunately I have to do it alone. Maybe someday I will be as fortunate as the two of you and will have a shopping buddy too.

Jessica Who
05-06-2009, 02:06 AM
Sweet, good story. Thanks for sharing with us. It's funny that such ordinary things can end up being such important moments of our lives.

Michelia
05-06-2009, 04:19 AM
Sounds like a great time. I cannot wait until I get to got out with another girl and so something like you have done!

PeggySue
05-06-2009, 09:12 PM
Cary and Peggy Sue, I am glad to hear your shopping trip together was such a success. Having a cd friend to go out with on such trips must be a great feeling. I go out shopping en femme but unfortunately I have to do it alone. Maybe someday I will be as fortunate as the two of you and will have a shopping buddy too.

Susan, I wish Iowa was closer. We would invite you to come along. We have discussed this and are happy to have each other, but are open to others coming along too. The more the merrier. If you are ever in the neighborhood, let us know.

MICHELIA: You are right; don't wait. Find someone and have a great time! Good luck! :D

gennee
05-06-2009, 09:40 PM
Thank you for sharing about your wonderful day, Cary.

Gennee
:)