PDA

View Full Version : Out underessed plus

Sarah_new
05-06-2009, 08:08 AM
Felt like going a little further today, so went shopping in a nearby town, didn't find anything I wanted unfortunately and didn't have a great deal of time. Anyway the point of this post is that as with recent trips out I was underdressed, but this time wearing a pair of feminine black smart trousers instead of my male ones. I did have some heels in a bag with me, but chickened out of wearing them this time. I don't believe I was clocked either, even though on close inspection the trousers weren't really cut like guys trousers. I'm quite pleased with myself on my small step forward today.:)

linnea
05-06-2009, 08:53 AM
Little by little, Sarah. Good for you.

EjayeCD
05-06-2009, 09:10 AM
I underdress as much as I can, and just LOVE to wear my newport news jeans. Of course, I must tuck due to the cut of the woman's jeans. There is no room for a bulge. I even get some funny looks from women who look at mens crotches & do NOT see a bulge when they see me.

StevieTV
05-06-2009, 09:14 AM
I underdress as much as I can, and just LOVE to wear my newport news jeans. Of course, I must tuck due to the cut of the woman's jeans. There is no room for a bulge. I even get some funny looks from women who look at mens crotches & do NOT see a bulge when they see me.

How true about the buldge (or lack there of). I found wearing a panty girdle works well. Watch out for VIP (visible panty lines) as well.

Patricia1
05-06-2009, 09:20 AM
A journey of 1000 miles begins with the first step.

Sarah_new
05-07-2009, 03:15 PM
I did a similar thing today, i.e. underdressed but wearing fem trousers. Different town this time and shopping as well, successful, also asked if I could try the item on, no problem from the S.A but I did pick a quiet time in the store.

Next step, maybe underdressed but with a trouser suit, dark colour that could pass for a guy's suit. Start with guy shoes but carrying heels to change into if I feel brave enough. Different town though I think.

As is always said one step at a time.

katiej
05-07-2009, 03:41 PM
You should be careful, but I guess you don't need telling that. Be lucky. Katie xx