PDA

View Full Version : what style of clothes do you prefer

Shining Star
07-02-2005, 07:14 PM
when you dress up en-fem what style of clothes do you like to wear (e.g. elegent, neat & causal trampy ) that kind of thing. for me it has to be neat and casual as it is the most comfortable

Vivian Best
07-02-2005, 07:20 PM
I'm with you, I go for neat and somewhat dressy. I try to be consertive in my style.

Vivian

kymmieLorain
07-02-2005, 07:25 PM
I just dress in what ever I feel like at the time.

Kymmie

Stephanie Brooks
07-02-2005, 07:28 PM
Fashionable. Dresses and skirts are my favs.

emmicd
07-02-2005, 08:40 PM
I like to wear a nice pair of womens/juniors slacks and a womans/juniors blouse. I usually can get away with wearing this in front of my wife though she sometimes says to me What is it with you and womens clothes? I also wear same at the mall. I would like to wear also as my casual dress when I go about my daily life routine. Not yet at that level though.

I also like pretty dresses but of course could never ever wear that outside unless I go for femme dressing transformation services and get the courage.

Good question!

Emmi

ronni
07-02-2005, 08:54 PM
she sometimes says to me What is it with you and womens clothes?
That is priceless, Emmi!

What is it with you and women's clothes, anyway?
How do you answer that?

Jesse69
07-02-2005, 09:12 PM
when you dress up en-fem what style of clothes do you like to wear (e.g. elegent, neat & causal trampy ) that kind of thing. for me it has to be neat and casual as it is the most comfortable

Hey, you forgot career suits? Most of my clothes are womens career suits - about 14 skirt suits, 1 pants suit size 4, and 1 3pc outfit from Casual Corner. Then I like vintage juniors styles from around 1994 - 96, I don't like modern juniors styles, and I've tried some casual wear like a top and skirt but I don't have a woman's figure so I don't go casual often. Suits can give you a "figure" becaue they're made that way. I guess I should try hip pads.

I only like the Satin Caress panties and bras that you get from Sears. I hate thongs. And I only wear matching bra & panty sets when in drag. I hate cotton panties, and I rarely go to Victoria Secret.

emmicd
07-02-2005, 09:13 PM
Thanks Ronni!

My wife cracks me up when she asks me this question too. It is priceless.

I just feel more comfortable when wearing womens clothes and I have so many choices. I also like the color choices. The way you feel in silky lingerie and a beautiful dress is also indescribable. I guess my answer is I like the look, the feel and the choices.

Is that a good answer?

Emmi

Tristen Cox
07-02-2005, 09:29 PM
As Long As It Looks Good On Me, All Of The Above. It's Really Annoying When I Type Like This Isn't It, Like A Few People We Know :D

Wendy me
07-02-2005, 10:20 PM
i voted all of the above i like everything just started getting into jeans . with anything the mixing and matching is so mutch fun....

kymmieLorain
07-02-2005, 10:49 PM
I just feel more comfortable when wearing womens clothes and I have so many choices. I also like the color choices. The way you feel in silky lingerie and a beautiful dress is also indescribable. I guess my answer is I like the look, the feel and the choices.

Is that a good answer?

Emmi

I love that answer. the way I feel.

Kymmie

Jesse69
07-02-2005, 10:53 PM
I forgot to mention that I would love to have a nice cheerleader outfit (I can fit one!). I don't like jeans, capris, denim skirts, or most regular boring wear of regular womens clothes. I haven't found many blouses that I like, I only have one white blouse. I have other womens tops though. I only have 3 womens shoes so far - 2 white pumps and 1 blue loafer.

I was just about to post a thread like this one.

Shinya
07-03-2005, 12:22 AM
I wanted to say rocker bitch , but that not always true either. Then there is no gothic lolita. So all of the above.

samanthajay
07-03-2005, 12:34 AM
im a goth rocker bitch.my favorite place to shop is hot topic. :D

Clare
07-03-2005, 12:42 AM
Where's the option for business type wear?

I prefer skirt/pant suits in all styles and colours. they have the benfit of being mix and match too, so you can expand your wardrobe by combing different parts of various suits - say a long dark green skirt with black jacket, or a short red skirt with cream jacket - you get the idea.

And you can wear just about any type of top with the pants/skirts or under the jackets.

All up, a versitile style or form of clothing!

Christine

Sharon
07-03-2005, 03:54 AM
I would love to wear something elegant, but then I wonder where would I wear it.
Trampy? Been there, done that many years ago. I now prefer something sexy, but with a little sophistication (for home only though!)
Rocker bitch just isn't me.
Fashionable is what I would most probably prefer to wear. Not the stuff you see modeled on runways, but what you see beautiful women wearing to fine restaurants or to a show. Unfortunately, I would stick out like a sore thumb in public, so most of these are out for me.
So that leaves Neat and Casual. A nice skirt and blouse or slacks and a pretty top are what works for me and it's non-obtrusiveness allows me to blend into the background (on a good day)

My tastes are dictated by what I feel comfortable in when out in public. I have bought too many outfits in the past which I would have to be insane to think that I could wear out amongst regular people and not attract unwanted attention.
I was raised in the 60's and 70's when jeans and a tee were practically mandatory among my age group, and I still prefer this look. If I was passable, I may choose a different manner of dress, but this reality, and my ever-present quest for comfort, tell me what works best for me.
And to those of you who hate the way I dress (and you know who you are Miss Drizzly Seattle :) ), if I am anything, I am a realist.

Amelie
07-03-2005, 05:26 AM
I'm a Fashionable,trampy, rocker bitch, that is, in a neat and elegant way.

karen marie
07-03-2005, 06:28 AM
definetly neat and casual.
love capris,girly shorts,pleated skirts just above the knee.
and my favorite,girls socks and shoes.
hugs,karen.

Carla_CD
07-03-2005, 06:40 AM
New to Repling to the forum, been reading threads since last Aug. (You all are Great!!!)

As I can only dress while in my office, I tend to wear tops and skirts and 4" heels.

Carla_CD
07-03-2005, 06:41 AM
Opps - forgot

So I guess I would have to say the office look!!!! Is for me

Tamara Croft
07-03-2005, 09:20 AM
I don't follow fashion.... apart from the gypsy skirt Tam just bought me :D I dress how I want to.... whether it's pin stripe suit, or just trousers and a top. I hate jeans.... I own 1 pair... black and I hardly ever wear them. I'm just getting around to the idea of wearing skirts.... *turning into a woman :eek:*

Gina Lima
07-03-2005, 09:58 AM
I like pretty pleated mini skirts, topless mini dresses, satin blouses or camis, sandals in the summer and boots in the winter. I also like black pant with a bodysuit and a accent belt with close toe pumps or ankle high boots. A very sexy yet conservative look. Like this...I just got from Victoria Secrets. It's their Semi-Annual Sales. Bought the skirt for only $15.00! Wore it last night and got tons a complements!

polly1949er
07-03-2005, 10:06 AM
:) I just like to look pretty :)

polly

black leotards
07-03-2005, 10:17 AM
Neat and casual is great most of the time, but variety is the spice of live and if I'm going to be me, it has to have color! ;)

cdcheryl
07-06-2005, 12:46 AM
for me its a nice skirt and blouse with pantyhose and heels or a nice dress if i wanted to wear pants then i would wear mens pants.

cdcheryl
07-06-2005, 12:49 AM
I would love someday to be able to wear a real nice flowing gown with all the accesories

Heather Daniels
07-06-2005, 08:31 AM
For me I suppose it's fahionable, or elegant. It really all depends on my mood. I have several skirt suits that I love to wear, but an elegant dress for evening is just delicious. I do have one pair of slacks, but I always wear them with a matching jacket and 4" heels. As long as it's feminine, I'll wear it. ;)

Jerigirl
07-06-2005, 09:13 AM
I'm just a simple girl who likes to wear panties, skirts, and heels. Of course, I love wearing a pretty lacy bra under a girl's tank top or blouse.

Jeri