PDA

View Full Version : My Vacation Experience

Cami desiree
05-07-2009, 01:06 PM
Hello all,
Thought I'd share some exciting news regarding my just completed trip to Mexico with my wife. We've been married for 16 years and I've recently become more outspoken and obvious with my crossdressing in front of her. Quite honestly, it was only after reading many posts from those of us in a similar situation that I built up the courage to discuss it more with her. Our two weeks in Mexico turned out fantastic and I was able to share with her more of my crossdressing needs and history. She has known for awhile of my longerie fetish (I love stockings and thongs) and had questions as to how far I might go at times, but mostly kept any concerns to herself, except for the occasional passing comment. I was always wondering what does she think about it? I opened the door in some subtle ways and we were able to openly discuss the some of whys, where's and when's. She asked me to "buy my own things and not wear hers", which I kinda already do and finished a long walk one day and said " I guess things could be a lot worse then having a crossdressing husband". We walked the beaches (which were empty because of the flu scare, which is so sad for the resort companies and mostly the staff who have been laid off for up to a month) for miles and truly enjoyed being together and talking, which obviously led to more good things happening. I bought some great bikini suit bottoms, including a thong, that I must say looked quite nice and even my wife commented "you look better in a bikini then I do". Got some crazy looks and talking in a whisper from an "Oklahoman" one day, who you could see did not appreciate my apearance, but as I told my wife, "I could care less what someone else thinks". I mentioned that my dream has been to be completely dressed up as a girl for Halloween and she didn't say no way. I now have a killer tan and have the opportunity today to "dress up" with a sporty look, in a colorful striped top, tight jeans, heels, black stockings, jewelry and partial makeup. All in all, a great 2 weeks that I believe will make an already great relationship even better. It feels good to have more out in the open.

Denise01
05-07-2009, 01:20 PM
I am so happy for you that you had a great experience when on vacation.

When i go on vacaiton now, i am usually away for a month at time.

The last twice i was away I was Denise 24/7 for each of the full months that I was away, and it was great. During that time too, my stress level dropped about 95%.
Had no adverse affects, and any where that i went, i was accepted and treated totally as a Lady, and the also made me feel great too

Denise

luvlysublisa4u
05-07-2009, 01:25 PM
Teri-Lynn, that is fantastic. it is very liberating to have an honest discussion with your SO, isn't it?

Persephone
05-07-2009, 08:16 PM
All in all, a great 2 weeks that I believe will make an already great relationship even better. It feels good to have more out in the open.

Fantastic, Terri Lynn! It sounds like y'all had a great opportunity to really talk and to really listen to each other.

Hugs,
Persephone.

linnea
05-07-2009, 10:35 PM
This sounds wonderful. Congratulations.