PDA

View Full Version : Face Masks

saracd
05-07-2009, 01:10 PM
Hi Girls,

I have a dilema.

I live in the UK

I'm desperatly looking for a female face mask to hide my male face when dressed.

I've searched all over the place but can not find one...

Do not have a lot of cash, so can't afford to spend a lot.

Any help appreciated.

Sara
xx

Sam-antha
05-07-2009, 02:04 PM
Negative help from me. I cannot imagine that masks are realistic enough to be out in, even in the dark.
You had best remember that the form and dress that you present when out will usually remove any resemblance to your male self.
sorry about that
~Samm

iwearstockings
05-07-2009, 04:37 PM
are you sure you can't find anything online? I'm sure I've seen sites on the net that do them. They are quite expensive though but sometimes its worth saving up a bit. Ask Docrobbysherry he is an enthusiast and is regularley found on these pages.

Tamara Croft
05-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Docrobbysherry uses Halloween masks and imho, they do not give off a feminine look at all, they look rather like something else... which I won't say here.

Tracy_Victoria
05-07-2009, 04:52 PM
Sara

you do not mention why you want a face mask, however if you feel you will be able to wear it and pass in public,then thats sadly is not the case. even the very best ones would not pass close examination, but if you want one for photo, then this should help

http://www.merlinsltd.com/epages/62030553.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/62030553/Products/00004

However there not cheap, no matter how relistic there claims.

me, I'd rather spend the money on make up, and other items to make me look different, ie wigs, coloured contacts, glass, etc. the face can be made to look very different, with a bit of effort.

I hope the link helps

TSchapes
05-07-2009, 06:24 PM
Greyland (http://www.greylandfilm.com/index.php)

Here's me with one:

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm4/TracySchapes/004.jpg

It could probably pass from a distance, but you wouldn't be able to talk! :eek:

Nicki B
05-07-2009, 06:39 PM
Why couldn't you use make up?

What would you wish to do, wearing it?

Edit - of course, a response to Swine 'Flu might be a temporary answer.. :whistling:

az_azeel
05-07-2009, 07:35 PM
not my thing but there are a few sites where fem masks can be purchased.. however i cant say how realistic they would be..

http://www.maskon.com/

http://www.androidworld.com/prod97.htm

e-bay is worth a look or just try google..

Rachel B
05-07-2009, 07:54 PM
A possibility would be to buy some liquid latex (craft shops) and make your own........I have used liquid latex in the past to create halloween horrors and some special effects (facial scars, cuts etc) so I'd guess it wouldnt be too hard to just create a mask for your own face.

In theory you could mould a cast of your face and use that as the template to get it exact.

I have often toyed with the idea of creating a partial mask, just covering the beard area and neck as this is an area I have trouble covering with make-up (quick growth). Might give it a try and see how it pans out :idontknow:

docrobbysherry
05-07-2009, 08:33 PM
Docrobbysherry uses Halloween masks and imho, they do not give off a feminine look at all, they look rather like something else... which I won't say here.

Let me add to Tamara's post. Not only r masks not very realistic, most of the folks that wear them r KNOWN to be WEIRDOS!:eek:

Be CAREFUL out there, Sara! :brolleyes:
Seriously, PM me if u want more info!:heehee:

Ralph
05-07-2009, 09:56 PM
You could peel the flesh off human corpses and stitch together lifelike masks that way. Or, um, so I've heard (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Gein).

texas chainsaw ralph

linnea
05-07-2009, 10:27 PM
Sorry, I don't know of any that could be used as a part of a femme presentation (except for pictures--possibly).

Sally2005
05-07-2009, 10:52 PM
Print out a photograph at full size, poke some holes so you can see and you have a mask that costs almost nothing and you can look like a movie star. I wouldn't wear a mask in public (well, actually I wouldn't wear one in private either) because people will think you are a bank robber or worse. It is a magnitude or two more unusual than CDing is to most people.

sashay2323
05-07-2009, 11:11 PM
find the good make up artist. u dont need mask.

saracd
05-08-2009, 12:48 AM
Good Morning Girls,

Many thanks for your responses, I obviously should have expanded a bit on the reasons for a mask.

As you are aware, I am a male to female crossdresser, even after shaving and the wife has applied some makeup to my face, I still look too male.

The mask I wanted is really only for photo use and to generally sit at home in (I would not go out wearing it)

I've just had a look at greyland masks, and was quite impressed.

Tracy, thank you for the link you posted, I've suddenly got the urge to buy a new wig. Although I already own a wig, which I brought several years ago, but its not real hair and as such can't really be styled properly, so am also going to be on the look out for a new wig.

Thanks again for your responses.

Sara
xx

Sarah_GG
05-08-2009, 04:52 AM
Have you had a look at the male v female thread on this site? That clearly demonstrates that fantastic results can be achieved with make-up (including false eyelashes), a bit more make-up and a good (but inexpensive) wig!

Try that before you go down the mask route. Whilst DRS does look amazing, it would (in my humble opinion) be even harder to 'pass' with a mask. I think it would draw more attention as it can look like a burns victim. Also (correct me if I'm wrong) but isn't it more satisfying to use your own features, even if it means disguising them, to get the results you desire?

Why not post a pic and see what advice the girls here can offer you.

Good luck :)

Vicky_Scot
05-08-2009, 05:47 AM
As you are aware, I am a male to female crossdresser, even after shaving and the wife has applied some makeup to my face, I still look too male
Sara
xx.

You do wear a wig? A good wig and no one will recognise you.

These face masks are freaky and I worry about people who wear them.

Xx Vicky xX

TSchapes
05-08-2009, 07:29 PM
.These face masks are freaky and I worry about people who wear them.

Please don't worry about us. It's just a different take on cross-dressing. Some like a mask because they have a beard and are not about to shave it!

It's natural to feel somewhat "creeped out". The Japanese did a study and found out that the closer their robots got to looking and acting like the real thing, it creeped people out!

Isn't it odd though in our society, it's OK to have a mask of a male character (just look at the number of them during Halloween!), but almost none other than say a witch or old lady is OK for a female mask. I wonder what the underlying psychology is behind it? It's almost "Taboo", if I can use that term.

Love, Tracy :love:

Deedee Dupree
05-08-2009, 07:43 PM

These face masks are freaky and I worry about people who wear them. Xx Vicky xX

Oh Hello Vicky, can I get a word in? Thanx! <smile>

The beard explanation didn't occur to me but,

After Sherry's latest adventure I've been thinking..... and I've figured it out! It's only her woobie after all.... And woobies have magical powers... Just look at how long that dear boy Linus Van Pelt has held on to his, and I'll have you know that is why he has not aged one single bit in all these years! Well, I have to run along now, Ta-Ta.

dd

Tiffany Tuesday
05-08-2009, 08:03 PM
Hiya Sara,

I have never seen a convincing mask, tho perhaps expensive stage prosthetics might work? One possibility if after the good advice above, you still need/want to wear a mask then why pretend it is a mask, go with the flow. Depending on your purpose and why and where you wish to wear a mask, a lot on the Goth and Fetish scene wear gimp masks.

Okay so gimp masks can look freaky and no way are they intended to look remotely convincing, but they do allow men and women to hide their faces for various different reasons, cross dressing possibly being the least of them:)

Below is a CD friend in a gimp mask, actually he looks great without one but just likes them. His GG partner was also wearing a mask at that event. Okay so he also had a huge blow up bosum and was fully in latex , but the overall effect looked super yummy fetishy scary gothic and most definitely womanly!

Hugz
Tiff x

Jenny Brown
05-08-2009, 08:29 PM
You could peel the flesh off human corpses and stitch together lifelike masks that way.
"Now it places the lotion in the basket..." :heehee:

AmandaM
05-08-2009, 08:33 PM
"Now it places the lotion in the basket..." :heehee:

oh no you did-unt, yes you did. :eek:

Billijo49504
05-08-2009, 09:26 PM
I think the best advice is to find a good make up artist. They can put lipstick on a pig and make it look like
sarah Palin!!! BJ

Melinda G
05-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Try the Halloween stores, or online. You have your choice between Hillary Clinton, Condi Rice, or Sara Palin!:D

spretzatura
05-10-2009, 07:07 PM
I really like the idea of wearing a mask as a mask, because it virtually impossible to wear a mask and have it accepted as a real face. I guess it would have to be limited to Halloween or a masked ball or something, and that doesn't happen too often.

I have a beard, which my wife does not want me to shave, so I really don't have an opportunity to go out.

My wife seems to find me sexy when I am wearing her clothes, and unless I look in the mirror -- I can forget that I have a beard. Now that I have trimmed it pretty close, I can look at myself and still feel very feminine.

But if I had one of those leather S/M style masks it could be pretty interesting !!!!

Vicky_Scot
05-11-2009, 06:19 AM
Oh Hello Vicky, can I get a word in? Thanx! <smile>

The beard explanation didn't occur to me but,

After Sherry's latest adventure I've been thinking..... and I've figured it out! It's only her woobie after all.... And woobies have magical powers... Just look at how long that dear boy Linus Van Pelt has held on to his, and I'll have you know that is why he has not aged one single bit in all these years! Well, I have to run along now, Ta-Ta.

dd

No ones stopping you dear.

Xx Vicky xX

MsJanessa
05-11-2009, 06:50 AM
Hiya Sara,

I have never seen a convincing mask, tho perhaps expensive stage prosthetics might work? One possibility if after the good advice above, you still need/want to wear a mask then why pretend it is a mask, go with the flow. Depending on your purpose and why and where you wish to wear a mask, a lot on the Goth and Fetish scene wear gimp masks.

Okay so gimp masks can look freaky and no way are they intended to look remotely convincing, but they do allow men and women to hide their faces for various different reasons, cross dressing possibly being the least of them:)

Below is a CD friend in a gimp mask, actually he looks great without one but just likes them. His GG partner was also wearing a mask at that event. Okay so he also had a huge blow up bosum and was fully in latex , but the overall effect looked super yummy fetishy scary gothic and most definitely womanly!

Hugz
Tiff x

gotta agree with you darling---female face masks don't really do all that much for Me but I really love the fetish, goth Domme look like your friend has.

Tiffany Tuesday
05-11-2009, 02:40 PM
I really like the idea of wearing a mask as a mask, because it virtually impossible to wear a mask and have it accepted as a real face. I guess it would have to be limited to Halloween or a masked ball or something, and that doesn't happen too often.

But if I had one of those leather S/M style masks it could be pretty interesting !!!!

Hiya Spretz,
yeah baby, masquerade masks .. at the annual Carnevale in Venice Italy masks can looks so deliciously delightfully depraved and decadent. Check out the this linkypoo petal .. bella bellissimo :
http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=carnivale+venice&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=eH0ISpTZMomO_QbJ17mGBw&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&resnum=4&ct=title

Ms Janessa,
i too like the look but not too nuts on masks on me. Tho i did wear a cute sexy lacy one a pal got from the Ladyboys of Bankok ... would post a piccie of it but the domme outfit i teamed it with might make any sweet sissy boys here squirm and wriggle and scream for mommie:)

Mwhaa mwhaa x

Deedee Dupree
05-11-2009, 03:55 PM
No ones stopping you dear.

Xx Vicky xX

Just a joke Vicky, heaven forbid, I'm too pretty to use a mask!

"Don't take life too seriously, it's only temporary"

dd

docrobbysherry
05-11-2009, 08:11 PM
These face masks are freaky and I worry about people who wear them.
Xx Vicky xX

Good Morning Girls,
The mask I wanted is really only for photo use and to generally sit at home in (I would not go out wearing it)
Sara
xx

Some folks here JUST DON'T GET IT! They think if u wear a mask, u must have a MASK FETISH! And you'll, " Never get in touch with the woman inside u", wearing a mask!:brolleyes:

I've stated it here a hundred times, but;
I guess, SOME FOLKS JUST DON'T WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH!:Angry3:

1. I dress to LOOK AS FEM AS POSSIBLE.
2. I wear a mask to LOOK AS FEM AS POSSIBLE.
3. I wear a fem suit to LOOK AS FEM AS POSSIBLE.
4. I don't like to see myself in the mirror because, I DON'T LOOK FEM.
5. If I could dump the mask and suit, and look nearly as convincing, I would! I don't get off on WEARING them, rather, it's what I look like in them.:daydreaming:
6. I'm a closet CD at present. Fooling myself, and the camera, is my only intention.

Sorry for the rant, Sara. If u can identify with anything I wrote above, I suggest u try a mask. If u don't like it, don't wear it again! I bought one from, makupartist.com. It's a good mask. But, I wore it once and THOT I looked kreepy. I haven't worn it since!:doh:

The masks u normally see me in, like the avatar pix, r inexpensive Halloween masks!

They have some REALLY GOOD wigs at: wowwigs.com
I'm thrilled with my new one from there!:)

TSchapes
05-11-2009, 08:31 PM
:iagree:

-Tracy