PDA

View Full Version : finaly did it

obsessedwithpantyhose
07-02-2005, 07:18 PM
i went shoping at wal mart for some things while wearing a long t shirt so i would have a pocket and a black skirt and suntan pantyhose with a gold anklet,, u could tell i was wearing a skirt because the bottom of my skirt was showing even tho my t shirt could have been worn by its self, its just long enough but i didnt want to be flashing anyone being as i NEVER wear panties..

dont realy know if anyone noticed,, i also have a headband in my hair to keep my bangs out of my face till my bangs get long enough to be in with my ponytail :D

Pip
07-02-2005, 08:06 PM
And here I thought I was being brave. :strugglin

Way to go! How did it feel?

Pip

CharleneCD
07-02-2005, 08:50 PM
Good to see you back Veronica. Way to go girl on the shopping trip.

obsessedwithpantyhose
07-02-2005, 09:29 PM
i forgot to say that my toenials r painted a nice lilac color and with wearing sandals they r VERY exposed :D,,

it kinda suprized me that i didnt hear anyone say anything if they did notice me wearing a skirt,,

all this in the middle of a saturday afternoon :D

p.s. no make up and in need of a shave also...

Tristen Cox
07-02-2005, 09:43 PM
Good for you :) I imagine the rush lingered for hours after wards. :cool:

JoAnnDallas
07-03-2005, 04:13 PM
I have recently gone out totally en femm and since have found that if you are dressed to blend in, that most people will not take any notice of you. I ahve gone and got gasoline for my SUV twice now and had a couple of people look my way but then look away. It's a great feeling, scarey, but great. Get's easier each time after the first tiem. LOL