PDA

View Full Version : Under a Full Moon in The Castro

windycissy
05-07-2009, 11:17 PM
Last night, two girls joined me for an epic walk on the wild side in The Castro, which is like another planet where gay guys rule the world...we had so much fun at a chic wine bar and a surprisingly good seafood restaurant, we all had our girl on but we attracted zero romantic interest from the gay boys, who seem to treat crossdressers like kid sisters, although there were some pleasant encounters on the street and in the bars including the jam-packed Martuni's which is like a Gay American Idol circa 1970...altogether an amazing experience, San Francisco is like no place on earth and The Castro is ground zero for tolerance, including girls like us, go there if you ever get the chance!

Miranda09
05-07-2009, 11:23 PM
Good for you Cissy. Sounded like it was a great time. San Francisco is a very special place. I've only been there once, but had a chance to enjoy some of the classic sites, espcially Chinatown. :)

Hope
05-08-2009, 01:07 AM
Having grown up about 70 miles south of SF, it is one of the places I most miss. It sounds like you had a great evening.

Megan_Girl
05-08-2009, 02:09 AM
Wishing I was there ....

:daydreaming:

I'm sooooo jealous!!

XXX
Megan

windycissy
05-08-2009, 08:00 AM
Wishing I was there ....

:daydreaming:

I'm sooooo jealous!!