PDA

View Full Version : Two Days en-fem as Debbie

Debie
05-08-2009, 07:53 AM
I have only been out dressed two other times before this, both times with a GG from a transformation service, which I really like. I had the perfect time my wife was going to be out of town and I booked with the GG, I was to get to her place Saturday, AM, and would be staying until Sunday evening. Wow :) I was excited. I got to her place and very soon after that I was dressed and we went out shopping and to lunch, I could not belive that the lady at the resturant we went to said welcome ladies, and that I had a conversation with our waiter, everyone was find with me, I was the only one nervious. After lunch we were shopping and found several outfits and my GG friend asked the manager at Lane Bryant if it was OK to try on the clothes she was very nice she took us back into the dressing room area and unlocked a private dressing room for us to use, it was great. :o Went walking around and made it to Ross, found a nice shell that I needed. We then went back to her place watched the Derby after which we got cleaned up and changed clothes and went to supper, we had planed to go to a local club that was friendly and would meet up with some other girls that I had meet from making inquires into Sigma Espilon - Tri-Ess. We had a great dinner and we were again greeted as welcome ladies and once again I chatted with our waiter, this was a big deal for me for I was very nervous. We left and went to the club and meet the other girls, it was really great to meet them and to chat. We left and was going to another club but that did not work out, we went back to the GG's place and sat around and chatted, I really enjoyed the conversation and getting to know the other girls a little. When they left for home we called it a night and went to bed, the next morning after coffee we cleaned up and went to a local park and walked around, it was a great feeling being dressed and out and nobody really cares or acts as if they notice, and I am sure they can tell that I am a crossdresser and not a girl. We then went to a place that had a small arts and crafts show outside and looked over some jewelry, did not find anything that I liked. We then went to lunch and afterwards went shopping some more, I soon had to call it a day a go back to her place and clean up to head home. :sad:

LisaM
05-08-2009, 09:28 AM
Debbie,

Congratulations! It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Hopefully, you will have many more.

Karren H
05-08-2009, 09:31 AM
Wow! That's awesome, Debbie!! Sounds like the perfect solution for getting out and about! So what's something like that run?

boardpuppy
05-08-2009, 10:02 AM
Hi Debbie,
It's sound as if you had a great day. Dinner, club and then the park all so marvelous experiences to be enjoyed and the memories. Did you get any pics, that would have really topped the day. When and where is your next outing.

Hugs,
Alice

Phoebe Reece
05-08-2009, 10:10 AM
Debbie, it was great meeting you on Saturday night. You make a lovely presentation as a woman. I hope to see you again before too long.