PDA

View Full Version : A fun day out : )

Kenix
05-08-2009, 08:25 AM
I had a great day yesterday and like to share the experience.

I booked a makeover/photoshoot yesterday morning a while back. I wanted a particular picture outdoor. The weather was bad all week and somehow it didn't rain yesterday so I got what I wanted.

Feeling brave/crazy I left as a girl and head to a CD friend who always wanted me to go out en femme. I figure I may get away with it since I look decent after the makeover.

Before I got to my friend's place I got gas for my car. I was nervous because someone is a few feet away but he is more interested in looking at the meter.

My friend and I went to the mall for dinner. We had to walk through the length of the mall to the restaurant. I don't think anyone was staring at me. We had pizza for dinner and she was kind enough to order for me. Eating as a girl is new for me too. I have to keep the wig hair away from my mouth and food. After dinner we went shoe shopping. It feels great to pull a pair of pumps off the shelf and try it on. Before we left she took a picture of me - my first time in the mall.

After we got home my friend said she was observing me during the whole time. She said I look tense, like someone having a bad day but overall I did well. The mall was a lot of fun and having someone for support helps a lot. I am sure I will do this again.

laceyjessica
05-08-2009, 08:53 AM
can we se the pics

panizza
05-08-2009, 09:10 AM
Interesting https://www.revenuecents.com/upload/36/1239440377/random.gif, you should post the pic

Karren H
05-08-2009, 09:39 AM
Yeah!! So cool!! And lol @ eating as a female!! I remember trying to not get food on my lips or my face the first time.. And not wiping my makeup off with the napkin.. Its definately very hard and takes a lot of practice!!

shannonsilk
05-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Great story. You did fantastic.

Stay awayfrom the spaghetti for dinner.

Miranda09
05-08-2009, 11:02 PM
Yea Kenix...now let's see some pics! :)

Angie G
05-09-2009, 12:17 AM
That great Kenix your on yor way now hun.:hugs:
Angie

Christina Horton
05-09-2009, 12:35 AM
Great story. You did fantastic.

Stay awayfrom the spaghetti for dinner.

Naaaaa try this, when you eat spaghetti cut if into small picese and you don't have that slyrping thing that's is so un-lady like. It works good. After you eat go to the ladys room to redo your lip stick and makeup. It does take practise but you'll get it. Have fun.

Teri Jean
05-09-2009, 07:05 AM
Woooohooo Kenix,
A day out is so fun and when you are with a friend it is so much more stress free. Eating can be a ritual but remember cut smaller portions and take your time. Now you know why GGs take so much time to eat and eat so little. LOL

Huggs Keli