PDA

View Full Version : Wilma is with Tone

Tone
07-02-2005, 11:09 PM
Hi girls
Wilma here on Tone's computer. I gave Tone a surprise fourth of july present. I showed up at her doorstep this morning unannounced. On Friday night my internet was down and I had to talk to Tone so I jumped in my car and drove 12 hours to be with her for the first time. We are happily enjoying each others company, Just wanted to let everyone know. :kissing: LOL Wilma

Tristen Cox
07-02-2005, 11:18 PM
Sweeeeet!!!!! I'm so happy you two are finally together. This is very good news. :clap:

Wilma, Tone: :hugs: to both of you :o

Wendy me
07-02-2005, 11:30 PM
soooooooo happy for you two now log off and enjoy each outher.....

Rikki
07-03-2005, 12:20 AM
Wilma, that is great. I hope the best for the two of you, so now get off this thing and enjoy each other.

Rikki

KewTnCurvy GG
07-03-2005, 12:35 AM
Congrats you two love nuts:p

okanaganheather GG
07-03-2005, 01:35 AM
Hello to Tone and Wilma,

CONGRATULATIONS!!
Good to hear that the time is NOW!

Wilma - You as the nice surprise, hhmmmmm...
Very, Very Appropriate, I am sure!

Blessings and Fun,
and had to stop the chores for a while then, eh, Tone?

ALL the Best :thumbsup:

okanaganheather GG
07-03-2005, 02:05 AM
Where can I get some of those afore mentioned
Love Nuts?

And do they come in bulk sales also?
Please sign me up !

and How do I keep them fresh?

must be the weekend still, huh? :D

Tristen Cox
07-03-2005, 02:15 AM
Well they may have just found love, but I know for a fact they were already nuts:p

I think they sell those on e-bay don't they? :D

Sharon
07-03-2005, 02:46 AM
Very cool -- I hope the both of you have a wonderful time together!

Tamara Croft
07-03-2005, 09:11 AM
Aww.... what a nice surprise :hugs: aint love just grand huh :D

Priscilla1018
07-03-2005, 10:34 AM
Congratulations you two.I wish you both the best.

Rachel Morley
07-03-2005, 12:01 PM
Hi Wilma,

Just couldn't wait a moment longer eh? :):) I know how that is. I remember when Marla and I were planning to get together, we set a date and brought it forward 3 times....we just didn't want to put our lives on hold a second longer than we had to.

A 12 hour drive!!! Wow, that's a very long way...is it about a 1000 miles?

I am so pleased that you guys are finally together and sharing the holiday weekend. I imagine it'll be a weekend that you'll never forget.

Take care and have an awesome fun time together. Post a pic if you like.

polly1949er
07-03-2005, 07:16 PM
Hi wilma , I am so happy for you two just be happy and enjoy, bless you both :thumbsup:

:) pollyy

Olivia
07-03-2005, 08:01 PM
You crazy kids have a lot of fun, now, ya hear? And, uh, don't do anything we wouldn't do...oh, wait, that might get kinda dangerous, lol! Good luck and good on you! Salute, Olivia

wilma
07-05-2005, 09:14 PM
Hi girls
Wanted to let you know how my weekend went. My heaven is in Utah. The two days Tone and I spent together went to fast. We were both a bit worried how things would go when I visited for the first time. The moment she first realized I was there, and she just about tore the transmission out of her car trying to get it stoped, she ran up to me and we huged, and huged, and huged. I knew from that moment that I had found my angel on earth and the weekend would go great, the rest of my life will be forever changed. We felt at ease with other as if we had been together for months, in fact we have been together on the internet for months. The fact that we had not touched each other or looked into each others eyes didn't matter.
We enjoyed going out to breakfast and a wonderful drive through the mountains. The most romantic weekend I have ever had. Of course most of the time was spent looking at each other. We spoke of our future and what possibilities lie before us.
Before we knew it the weekend was over. All our anexity of our first meeting were squashed in the first few seconds. Now we have the next meeting to look forward to, which will be a full week in August.
For anyone who doesn't think this forum does any good or doesn't think there is the one person out there who will make you happier than you could imagine I am here to tell you your wrong. Long live the meeting place of Tone and Wilma. LOL Wilma

okanaganheather GG
07-05-2005, 09:27 PM
HERE'S TO YOU BOTH!!!

Ashlyn
07-05-2005, 09:28 PM
Wilma:That is very great news!! Wishing you and Tone all the best.

Tamara Croft
07-05-2005, 09:28 PM
Awwwwww Wilma and Tone, I'm sooooooooo soooooooooo happy for you both. I really do know how you both feel. :hugs: and :kissing: to you both :D

Sharon
07-05-2005, 09:30 PM
I'm so happy for you, Wilma, and Tone also! Two wonderful people like the both of you, only deserve the best and much happiness! :)

CharleneCD
07-05-2005, 09:50 PM
Tone and Wilma, Big hugs to the both of you.

Tone
07-06-2005, 01:37 AM
What GG would not love to have a romantic,emotional ,gentle ,kind person like Wilma in her life? Who wouldnt want someone to cry over silly love movies with,someone who loved to go shopping,who loved to talk and giggle about silly things, or that would share their emotions when things got serious ?Some one to write you beautiful romantic love letters.Someone who treated you equal and not less than them.Someone who bathed and smelled good and took good care of their hygene.I have never been treated with as much respect,kindness,graditude and acceptance as she has been with me.
Think about society. Think about how men have been conditioned to be.What a great diffrence it would make in the world if men would show more of their fem side like alot of the beautiful girls here.It's hard to blow up the world when your worried you'll chip your nails..LOL. No really I wish CDing was contagious.The world would be a better place. The GG's who are excepting are very smart.We know how we want to be treated and it's the best with you girls,the very best!
Wilma Darling heaven is not in Utah it is every where you go.

Tristen Cox
07-06-2005, 01:42 AM
Tone that last sentence was absolutely beautiful :bow:

norbie
07-06-2005, 06:09 AM
Oh Tone and Wilma, its so wonderful the story of your weekend. I am so happy for you and I think this Thread 'Wilma is with Tone' is one of the most beautyful Thread in our Forum ;)
All my blessing, Love and Hugs from Norbie in Aussie Land :thumbsup:

Marla GG
07-06-2005, 08:45 AM
The GG's who are excepting are very smart.We know how we want to be treated and it's the best with you girls,the very best!

You said it, sister! Our girls really know how to make a woman feel special. I don't like to generalize, but after being acquainted online with many crossdressers over the years, I really think that they make the most faithful and attentive partners. If word of this gets out, there won't be any single ones left! ;)

To both of you: Reading your story brought me so much joy. You two seem like a perfect fit for one another. And to think it was seemingly random chance that brought you together. It was the same for Angel and me, and although I've never been a very spiritual person, I have to wonder whether some force bigger than both of us played a role. Angel of course is a dyed-in-the-wool romantic who completely believes in destiny :)

You don't need to be told this, but what you have together is very precious. Both of you can now nurture Wilma's femine side together, a shared journey that will bring you even closer together. Tone, by being actively involved in Wilma's dressing and the thoughts and feelings surrounding it, you have the ability to help transform it into something that belongs to both of you. That's how it is in our marriage....Angel's crossdressing is not just "his thing," but "our thing." It's a bond between us that continues to grow. Wilma, you may have kept this part of yourself private for most of your life, but now is the time to let Tone into your world. Don't hold back....life is too short :)

Holly
07-06-2005, 11:24 AM
Wilma and Tone,

I'm so happy for both of you. Sounds like a wonderful road ahead for you. Rock on, ladies!

Ayla GG
07-06-2005, 06:36 PM
I'm sooo excited & thrilled for both of you! I'm a sucker for romance. I'm so glad you found each other! You both sound sooo happy.

I have to second Tone on this one.....

Someone who treated you equal and not less than them.Someone who bathed and smelled good and took good care of their hygene.I have never been treated with as much respect,kindness,graditude and acceptance as she has been with me.

In my last relationship I had issues of not being treated like an equal & didn't feel like I was accepted for who I am. I am grateful for my current relationship with Ophelia & am happy to finally feel like I'm at ease.

I can imagine how happy you feel, Tone :)

Have fun & take care of each other you love birds :D !

Deanna2
07-08-2005, 04:27 AM
Hi Wilma & Tone

Just great to hear of your new-found happiness.

Luvya