PDA

View Full Version : I'm so happy

XxKatyxX
05-08-2009, 08:48 PM
My Mom and her boyfriend just bought a boat and they are going to it every single weekend. I get to dress as long as I want because they don't come back until late sunday night. I just love a house to myself and all the freedom I want!

Billijo49504
05-08-2009, 09:16 PM
Just think, if you get your own place, you can dress every day. You get up each morning and decide which bra and panties you want for the day, which t shirt and girlie jeans to wear. And it's even better when the wife tells you, "You look nice today." Enjoy...BJ

happygirl
05-08-2009, 09:20 PM
Does this bring back memories, my dad and his new wife bought a Winnabago and went away on the weekends, loved that motorhome for the same reason you have

sissystephanie
05-08-2009, 09:21 PM
Just think, if you get your own place, you can dress every day. You get up each morning and decide which bra and panties you want for the day, which t shirt and girlie jeans to wear. And it's even better when the wife tells you, "You look nice today." Enjoy...BJ

So true!! Even better when the wife says, "Don't you look feminine today." Can only wish she were still here to do that.