PDA

View Full Version : I Finally Did It!!!!!

Hollyster
05-09-2009, 01:45 AM
AAAAAAh........It felt sooo good to go out for the first time!! I looked sexy too by the way, hehehe!! Well my GF left for the weekend to see her parents so you know what that means.......oh yeah!!! I came home directly from work, took a shower and did all the girly things you gotta do. Then the fun started. I got dressed as best i could. I took my time with my hair and makeup and it turned out HOTT! But then the fear started setting in. Well I ended up just getting in the car and driving. Then I saw the car had no gas. Well, I had to fill up and I just did it. I walked in there, said fill up on pump 13 in my softest voice and he said ok. WOW!!!!! Then off to the club. So I get there and wait in the parking lot for like 20 mins. just debating lol. Well long story long, I went in there. No one even really noticed I was even there! It was like a giant weight was lifted from my shoulders. I even got to talk to the Queens that were performing there, that was exciting. Well, i don't know when this is gonna happen again so i'm definately enjoying tonight all i can!!!!! MWAH Girls!!!!!

Teri Jean
05-09-2009, 06:49 AM
Hollyster,
Sounds like you had so much fun and everything was great. The first few times out are always the hardest and when they come together it is so much fun. Good for you.

Keli

Miranda09
05-09-2009, 07:12 AM
You go gurl... :)

Ms Victoria
05-09-2009, 07:26 AM
Congrats! If you were like many of us the heart was pumping like mad! How exciting! Now for the real question... What did you wear?:)

Angie G
05-09-2009, 08:14 AM
ay to go girl glad you enjoyed.:hugs:
Angie

Kate17
05-09-2009, 08:22 AM
Lots of fun and excitement ! So what will you do for an encore? Enjoy the thought.

Carly D.
05-09-2009, 09:14 AM
It's like time flies when you're having fun.. "dear diary, I had the best time tonight and I just don't want it to end, I don't want to take my dress off" type of thing.. I know that was how I felt the first time I went out dressed up.. I was likely not seen by very many people but just the excitement of opening that front door and walking out into the cool early spring air while dressed up.. the cool air on my pantyhose covered legs.. the excitement of knowing that I was out there where I feared to go.. my mentality has always been to keep it all hidden. now I was cracking the door of the closet wide open and going outside.. I know what you mean.. although I didn't go to a club, it is that first initial step out that is... well it's like buying your first pair of pantyhose, or first shoes, or first dress.. this night will never be taken away from me.. it all worked the way it was supposed to... everthing was perfect..

Christina Horton
05-09-2009, 09:19 AM
Good for you Hun. Just one thing........ Are you going to tell your GF you dress. Just wondering. How cool would it be if she went out with you (girl friends) out on the town EH. Just a thought.

Tasha McIntyre
05-09-2009, 09:24 AM
Good on you Holly,

The first time out is awesome aint it?

Good luck in all your future outings.

Tash :)

Hollyster
05-09-2009, 11:51 PM
Yeah definately I'm gonna try and do it again!!! I don't know about the whole telling the GF thing, not yet anyways. But yeah I can't wipe this smile off of my face!!

<3 Keri Lynn <3
05-10-2009, 12:13 AM
Grats, always enjoy yourself! We need pictures girl! Show us how good you look :heehee:

*Hugs*Kisses*

Gabrielle Hermosa
05-10-2009, 09:16 AM
Congrats on a successful and enjoyable first time out, Hollyster! :)

Sounds like you had a really good experience. I'm so glad you had the courage to get out there and enjoy life a little!

Always love reading posts like this. :)

katiej
05-10-2009, 01:26 PM
It's great when you pick up the nerve to go out for the first time all girlied up. Funny how we never forget how that first time felt...Katie x[/INDENT]

Jessica Who
05-10-2009, 02:07 PM
AAAAAAh........It felt sooo good to go out for the first time!! I looked sexy too by the way, hehehe!! Well my GF left for the weekend to see her parents so you know what that means.......oh yeah!!! I came home directly from work, took a shower and did all the girly things you gotta do. Then the fun started. I got dressed as best i could. I took my time with my hair and makeup and it turned out HOTT! But then the fear started setting in. Well I ended up just getting in the car and driving. Then I saw the car had no gas. Well, I had to fill up and I just did it. I walked in there, said fill up on pump 13 in my softest voice and he said ok. WOW!!!!! Then off to the club. So I get there and wait in the parking lot for like 20 mins. just debating lol. Well long story long, I went in there. No one even really noticed I was even there! It was like a giant weight was lifted from my shoulders. I even got to talk to the Queens that were performing there, that was exciting. Well, i don't know when this is gonna happen again so i'm definately enjoying tonight all i can!!!!! MWAH Girls!!!!!

Woo hoo sounds exciting, are you gonna post up any pictures?

Girly Sara
05-10-2009, 02:14 PM
What a brilliant 1st night out! Well done, hun! Any pix to share with us girls?

Sara xxx