PDA

View Full Version : Curious

ode2ops
05-09-2009, 03:34 AM
So how do people normally react when they find out that though you look like 1 gender and act like that gender and well ARE that gender you don't actually have that gender's parts? Im curious cause im still indecisive about transitioning but i really want to meet people as a guy but im freaked out cause i aint got "that" and i have boobs though im amazing at hiding them and than there going to like brush up on me and be like "liar" or something..idk just worried

Diane24
05-09-2009, 12:49 PM
Well . . . firstly, every pre-op m-f would be happy to exchange "parts" with you!
I think you should be very careful with the men you meet and interact with. Many men don't take kindly to anyone who is TS in any form!
If you are passing well as a guy you probably will get away with it. Men aren't "touchy-feely" with other men as women are with women. So, you might be OK. Just be careful!
Good luck!
Love,
Diane

MAJESTYK
05-09-2009, 01:07 PM
I agree and also want to say tread lightly around men but, be confident as well if you know what I mean. They are an odd and suspicious lot . The key is just the same for us I suppose, confidence! If it walks like a man, acts like a man and , if you can hide her boobs well enough, looks like a man... They kind of think it is. Good luck:thumbsup: