PDA

View Full Version : Pink Fog in the Desert!!!

jordyn.wayne
05-09-2009, 12:33 PM
Good evening Ladies,

I haven't been on in a while, my scheduale has been severly hectic, and time has not allowed for very much personal space. as many of you may already know i'm currently in the desert, and have had many great adventures in femininity here. the most recent one has been by far the greatest and most memorable for me and it was possible only because of one of our wounderfull sisters from this forum. i recently recieved a care package containing a couple of dresses, skirts, blouses, ETC... and a tube of pink gloss. as soon as it arrived i locked myself in the office and proceeded to try every single peice on most fit wounderfully, then i spotted the lipgloss. I underdress on aregular basis, the idea of having a color of lipgloss that i might be able to wear during the day was overwhelming. i slowly unscrewed the cap and the smell quickly hit my nostrills, i leaned towards the mirror and carefully applied it. it felt awsome, it looked awesome, and it wasn't so terribly obvious, that i would not be able to wear it on a regul;ar basis, it has been two days now, all the rest of the stuff is packed to be sent home, but the lipgloss is in my pocket, and i have dreams about the dress' every night, i'm constantly stopping to check my lips. i don't think the fog will clear any time soon, and i can't wait for the day coming shortly when i'll be able to have free reign of my room and dress how i please. back home in the states. Thank you so very much Kimberly, you are an angel in disguise!!! Jordyn

Teri Jean
05-09-2009, 02:52 PM
Jordyn,
It is great to dress and be who you are. Congradulations. I keep lip stick in my purse/bag at all times and the feel and taste and smell is quite theraputic.

Keli

robyn1114
05-09-2009, 05:50 PM
Just be careful Jordyn you're walking a pretty thin line dressing while deployed

KatGreene
05-09-2009, 05:54 PM
I didn't realise that crossdressing is under "Don't Ask; Don't Tell"... :/

Jordyn, well done for being yourself under such limiting conditions! :)

robyn1114
05-09-2009, 05:58 PM
I didn't realise that crossdressing is under "Don't Ask; Don't Tell"... :/

Not quite don't ask don't tell, but almost as bad. I posted this link a few months back it pretty much covers the military's view on transgender

http://www.palmcenter.org/files/active/0/TransMilitary2007.pdf

Alice Green
05-09-2009, 07:27 PM
Glad to hear someone was thinking of you and sent those lovely things, good luck and hope you get home safe.

inquisitiv
05-09-2009, 07:39 PM
Be safe Jordyn!

Hope
05-10-2009, 02:03 AM
I would be so excruciatingly careful dressing while deployed that it would take all of the joy out of it.

I haven't seen the film yet (it in in my netflix queue), but "Soldier's Girl" recounts the real life story of a soldier who was murdered by his roommate, not for crossdressing, but for befriending a TG girl.

Be careful out there.

Angie G
05-10-2009, 07:02 AM
I glad you had the opportunity to enjoy a part of being there hun. And I salute you for your service thank you.:hugs:
Angie