PDA

View Full Version : Outed 50 miles from home!

nicole01r
05-09-2009, 06:18 PM
Sorry can't do this anymore

Tracii G
05-09-2009, 06:22 PM
I wouldn't worry you have just jumped the first hurtle.Way to go.

Joni Marie Cruz
05-09-2009, 06:31 PM
Hi Nicole-

Girl, I so remember that feeling! Deep breath, hon, it's okay. As far as being "outted", to me it only counts as outted if it was someone who knows you, they recognized you, and they are telling others about it. Otherwise, if they even noticed you at all, and you would be surprised at how oblivious most people are, they probably didn't read you and even if they did, if they don't know you, no big deal. Not trying to minimize the situation, I have been there, too, but I don't think I would worry too much.

But I do understand, I just recently moved from a very small town in Central Oregon. My wife and I were at the coast once, a few years ago, I was enfemme, and getting out of a car near the motel office of the same place we were staying was a couple we knew from our hometown. Luckily they didn't look our way and we made it to our room, but I nearly wet myself.<lol>

Hugs...Joni Marie

paulaN
05-09-2009, 07:11 PM
I don't think you were outed. I do think you have just made it over a big hurdle. Keep on gurlen it gets better and easier. Way to go.

sissystephanie
05-09-2009, 09:23 PM
As Joni Marie said, you are only "outed" if a person you know sees you dressed. I can't even begin to count the number of times I have been out in public dressed, but not wearing aiwg or makeup. Just a guy in a skirt, and with a nice bosom! LOL Well, I am a natural 40 B!!

Many people look at me, lots of them more than once! Is that being "outed?" I don't think so, and more importantly, I DON'T CARE!! I am me, a guy who happens to like to dress like a female! Not be one, or even really look like one with a wig and makeup. I just like to wear feminine things!!!

Don't worry about being "outed." If you have to worry then think about how the clothes look on you!!:D

DianneRoberts
05-09-2009, 09:30 PM
Hi, it's my first day here, but I've been CD a very long time at home.

I've been out to the ATM and drove almost to work, but have never been "spotted"
Now I really cannot wait for it to happen.
As I read your story I felt all of that happening to me and it felt really really good.

I can't wait, I may go get gas for my car late tonight.
I'm scared, but it sounds like such a rush!

:hugs:
Dianne

Steffie-Lee
05-09-2009, 09:47 PM
The first step is always the hardest. As far as being "OUTED" maybe he was looking at you the same way any normal guy looks at a woman. What were you wearing? If you blend in with the crowd, you will pass. In example if you like to wear dresses, go downtown at lunch time, in drab, and look at the business women, and try to copy that style. When you feel that you got the look and the feel, then go back to the same place, at the same time, in femme and blend in.