PDA

View Full Version : The feelings

happygirl
05-09-2009, 11:01 PM
Sometimes, like now, i get a real feminine feeling. Doesnt happen often but when this does I feel a rush of love and tenderness. I love this when it comes over me. To feel, really feel fem is my joy. Now I want to be held, kissed and taken. how strange, yet how exciting

Miranda09
05-09-2009, 11:07 PM
Yes..it is a strange and exciting feeling. I often get that way when I am really decked out..so to speak. I think this gives me an idea of how a woman might feel.

Marissa
05-10-2009, 12:24 AM
Think you both put it in a real good perspective..about being dressed and feeling like that.. I have gone through alot emotionally (no not that far fetched..lol) with marriage ending, finding me.. anyway..even in drab.. watching a movie or hearing a song might draw a tear.. but dressed..sometimes i feel the same things..wanting to be held.. and kissed..and..well.. treated like a woman.. by a woman or by a man..that is still undecided..

more of a comfort feeling..

thanks for posting this..its a good topic..

happygirl
05-10-2009, 12:30 AM
yes, to be treated like a woman, how cool

Dressing Jill
05-10-2009, 01:49 AM
Hi Happy

To be treated like a women, That is exciting. Wish it could happen more often. I love that compassionate loving caring feelings when it happens.

I still cry when I read that someone else is experiencing the same things that I have. It is like not being alone anymore.

Hugs :hugs:

Jill

allysen
05-10-2009, 01:55 AM
I really enjoy those warm feelins too

Midnight Skye
05-10-2009, 02:09 AM
Sometimes I wish I could get rid of those warm feelings. They're a very deep part of my emotional being and have been coming out like crazy lately. I'm just bubbling girly and womanly emotions. Personally I'm having trouble controlling them. Its like going through puberty again.

Noxvictum
05-10-2009, 02:38 AM
I've there, too... Haven't been on much because I've been afraid to ask about it. But the physical things that go with that have been surfacing more lately... Glad to see I'm not the only one. Still wish i knew what to do...

Kate Simmons
05-10-2009, 05:26 AM
True perhaps but these feelings are not just limited to women. Men have these feelings as well but most will not admit it. Ergo, the dual identity thing. Admitting who we are and truly embracing the feelings takes some effort.

Angie G
05-10-2009, 05:56 AM
I love when that happens. What a great feeling.:hugs:
Angie

Miranda09
05-10-2009, 08:32 AM
Actually, sometimes I think our culture trains men to hide their emotions as it shows them to be weak, while women can exude any emotions whenever and wherever they want. In the past, if I go on a date with a girlfriend to a movie, or even if I see a movie with other friends, sometimes I'll get teary eyed at particular points in the movie, but try to hide it. I'm learning that it's OK for guys to cry and show emotions. This is what CDing is doing for me.

Teri Jean
05-10-2009, 08:33 AM
Tenderness, tears, and those emotional moments are coming more and more as my life is unfolding as Keli. I have always been more emotional and was teased by my late wife and daughters. The girls still find it different than most men but then I may have never been a true man all these years. Love and share your moments of emotion freely, it's better for you than hiding it.

Keli

DianneRoberts
05-10-2009, 09:01 AM
It seems as that is very common here, "I'm glad thaqt I'm not the only one that happens to".

I feel some physicaql changes lately also, that I don't understand, maybe it's just that I'm finally getting that extra 20 pounds off.

When I was little I got teary eyed quite a few times.
Who didn't when Old Yeller was put down.
A sports idle of mine was shot, I cried, and my dad didn't understand.
I cried when Spock "died"

I think everybody cries, just at different levels.
And probably getting better in touch with our feminine side, lowers the threshold.
And that I feel is progress

:hugs:
Dianne

MissConstrued
05-10-2009, 01:55 PM
yes, to be treated like a woman, how cool

I can help.

Get your ass back in the kitchen!

:tongueout

Juliet Simone
05-10-2009, 03:47 PM
I love it when that happens! The difference in myself is like night and day, being so far from my manly side is empowering and enlivening. I actually feel more calm, rational, empathetic and compassionate, oh yes and passionate.
Ta Ta
Juliet

TGMarla
05-10-2009, 04:00 PM
Mmmmmmm......I like it, too!

StevieTV
05-10-2009, 07:13 PM
I've noticed by feelings and emotions change at certain times in the month, usually the 3rd week. I was wondering if it was hormonal, but I'm not on anything.

erica12b
05-10-2009, 07:47 PM
Sometimes the feelings can be so great and all I want is more, more, more , then I get the guilt’s , and despair , and start to go into my cave, to hide and sulk,

The feelings are so intense , so feminine, and not manly in anyway, I freak and stumble and catch my self , it’s the back and forth from having them to not having them that hurts the most if I could control when I would get them it might help
:2c:

DianneRoberts
05-10-2009, 08:06 PM
Is crossdressing an escape or vacation from the stresses men bare

OR

Is it a return to who we really are supposed to be (unprogramming if you will )

Dianne

kristinacd55
05-10-2009, 08:11 PM
I get that feeling as well, there's sort of an ebb & flow of feeling very feminine & then times when I don't feel it at all. Could it have anything to do with hormones?

erica12b
05-10-2009, 08:14 PM
Some times I think it a cruel joke, being played on us, (like giving us nipples (boob’s), if you had’em they would be right there,)

Noxvictum
05-10-2009, 08:16 PM
Is crossdressing an escape or vacation from the stresses men bare

OR

Is it a return to who we really are supposed to be (unprogramming if you will )

Dianne

There's as many answers as there are CDers. Odds are, someone's been in a similar bind, at least. I know for me it's unprogramming. Really not much about it that relieves stress. That's what whiskey's for :P

jenny8884
05-10-2009, 10:26 PM
Sometimes, like now, i get a real feminine feeling. Doesnt happen often but when this does I feel a rush of love and tenderness. I love this when it comes over me. To feel, really feel fem is my joy. Now I want to be held, kissed and taken. how strange, yet how exciting

Mmmm, My sweet little happygirl!! Just reading your words made me feel so fem. I share your joy. Strange and exciting is only the beginning. Your kisses are so sweet.

Jenny

KimberlyJo
05-10-2009, 11:24 PM
Actually, sometimes I think our culture trains men to hide their emotions as it shows them to be weak, while women can exude any emotions whenever and wherever they want. In the past, if I go on a date with a girlfriend to a movie, or even if I see a movie with other friends, sometimes I'll get teary eyed at particular points in the movie, but try to hide it. I'm learning that it's OK for guys to cry and show emotions. This is what CDing is doing for me.

Me too! Moreso I hope as time goes on. I'm sick of burying what I feel...

I can help.
Get your ass back in the kitchen!
:tongueout

lol, nice :)

here is the feel, not a, well didnt mean it sexy, just me here. This might not make it here but what the heck

nice stems! :battingeyelashes:

happygirl
05-14-2009, 05:31 PM
today with a friend of mine, to discover this feeling

Monique_cd75
06-29-2009, 07:58 PM
Yes! That is a strange feeling I get some times. I am still not sure what to make of it but some how I know that it is good. :)

Marisa_M
07-02-2009, 06:13 PM
I still cry when I read that someone else is experiencing the same things that I have. It is like not being alone anymore.

Jill

Well...I thought I was the only one who take it so emotionally. It's a kind of magic...so intense that I can't describe it.

Yes girls...I must confess that sometimes I also cry...and I love it!:love:

Great discussion! I loved it!

Kate17
07-02-2009, 06:38 PM
This is a great thread Happy Girl ! I love my fem self because i can experience those un - manly feelings. I can cry at a sad movie, wear sexy femy oh so sensuous clothes and have that great feeling of being treated as a woman in bed. It may be an illusion, but it is one I love to have. I know that this borders on sexist ( if I were a GG) but I like the feeling - something from an old movie where girls were girls and men treated them as such.

dawnmarrie1961
07-02-2009, 07:41 PM
Have we got a lesbian love fest going on here or what?!!!!
You girls are making me hot!

Fondew2004
07-02-2009, 08:17 PM
It is not only <a very tiny bit> strange, and exciting...but is it COMPLETELY NORMAL!

At least IMHO!

And whoever, he is....he's very very lucky!

Marisa_M
07-03-2009, 04:59 AM
I get that feeling as well, there's sort of an ebb & flow of feeling very feminine & then times when I don't feel it at all. Could it have anything to do with hormones?

One more thing: periodically I have my ups and downs. Believe it or not nearly and regularly once in a month I feel sad and depressed and I call it my menstrual period. I don't know if it has to do with hormones or to my wish to be a woman.

But I don't use tampons...yet! :D

patricia 402
07-03-2009, 06:15 AM
i can relate to this cause im an emotional girl who would give anything to be held kissed and loved because im not i find i cry a lot i want to be a happy girl a little more often:battingeyelashes:

Patricia Jane
07-03-2009, 06:30 AM
When dressed as a Women I feel more emotional, however, I wonder, if I do not have the same feelings,when dressed as a male; but am afraid to demo:hugs:nstrate those feelings.

Laurie909
07-04-2009, 02:20 AM
Now I want to be held, kissed and taken. how strange, yet how exciting

Well, you look like a woman, so it doesn't seem strange to me.

Mya Summers
07-04-2009, 02:24 AM
It is a strange and exciting at the same time, it's a wonderful feeling

karynspanties
07-04-2009, 07:34 AM
Happygirl. Those are normal feelings when enfemme. I myself am bisexual. Yes, my wifes knows. My male friend is one of my best friends from high school. When I am fully enfemme and we are together......absolutely the most feminine I ever feel. We get together about every two-three weeks. It all depends on how you act on it. Stay away from craigslist. Yuck! I am just lucky my friend and I have been exclusive since 1980. We are god fathers to each others kids. Our families ar very close.