PDA

View Full Version : Go or stay ??

DianneRoberts
05-09-2009, 11:06 PM
I can't sleep I'm so exited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've barely ever been out before.
No make-up, but it's dark out.
Should I slip into my denim miniskirt with panty hose or stockings, a wig, glasses and heels and drive to get a soda out of a machine in a semi-lit area and/or get gas ?

I am scared, but if enough girls say go, I'll do it.

Maybe I need the push, or maybe I should wait ???

Dianne

Miranda09
05-09-2009, 11:09 PM
Go Dianne. Live a little and have a rush. :)

DianneRoberts
05-09-2009, 11:14 PM
I'm very scared

5150 Girl
05-09-2009, 11:17 PM
Why not? I think the "average person on the street" is to involved with their own affairs to worry about, or even care who/what the next person is, or is doing.

Miranda09
05-09-2009, 11:19 PM
I'm very scared

Do you have that overpowering urge??

DianneRoberts
05-09-2009, 11:21 PM
So I have 2 for's and no against....

I made myself a promise to go if 5 more said go then stay.

I am scared though, but dressing as we "speak"

Dianne

Miranda09
05-09-2009, 11:24 PM
You know...at this time of night, who's going to notice. Take small steps. Step outside the door first and see how it feels. Then to the car..etc. Nudge...nudge. :)

DianneRoberts
05-09-2009, 11:25 PM
Urge to get a first real out behind me, but a huge chicken out factor.

I wish I lived where there was a group to go on my first out with - not solo

Dianne

5150 Girl
05-09-2009, 11:30 PM
You know...at this time of night, who's going to notice.

Likely 'cause this late on a Saterday, they're either to drunk or stoned to notice or care about anything. :D
Who knows, You may even get a beer goggles inspierd date?

DianneRoberts
05-09-2009, 11:32 PM
I'd have to semi drab to the car and then change partway there - nosey neighbors are night owls.

Maybe I should wait ???

Scared
Dianne

Miranda09
05-09-2009, 11:35 PM
I can relate Dianne. I so want to go out right now, but I'm not ready yet. There's no timetable here. When you're ready, you'll know. :) Why don't you start out by posting some pics here. Maybe that will help your self-confidence.

kellycan27
05-09-2009, 11:36 PM
Go for it!

DianneRoberts
05-09-2009, 11:38 PM
Less traffic, less cops, less everything.

I did drive most of the way to work once dressed, changed just before I got there.
The very next day I had an accident.
What happens if I have an accident while dressed.
Too many people would know.
would my career be ruined. ?

So much to think about.

I want to go and maybe get seen but not OUTed

Dianne

spiroxlii
05-09-2009, 11:40 PM
Only YOU know your town. Only YOU know your own limits and abilities.

1. It's late, and people are self-absorbed. If you just go out and get gas the way you normally would, nobody will notice how you're dressed.

2. You seem to want to do this. You're just so scared that part of you hopes we'll talk you out of it.

3. Everybody here is going to say "go for it!"

I, too, will tell you to go for it, UNLESS you honestly think that the people you may encounter in your town are so bigoted that they will both notice AND care enough to harm you emotionally or physically. Sit for a moment. Take a deep breath to clear your mind. Ask yourself if it's reasonably safe to go get gas. If the answer is yes, GO.

Miranda09
05-09-2009, 11:41 PM
That's OK Dianne. Like I said, when you're ready. There IS alot to consider here. But, we'll all be here for you. :)

DianneRoberts
05-09-2009, 11:46 PM
My car is unique and if anybody sees my while CD'd ,,, well I'm not ready for that.

But I want to go out....

Miranda09
05-09-2009, 11:49 PM
If I was in your area, I'd drive over over enFemme and we'd both go out. :)

spiroxlii
05-09-2009, 11:51 PM
Don't dress yet. Put your femme clothes in a bag. Take the bag and put it on the passenger seat of the car. Drive somewhere at least thirty minutes away from where you live. Dress in the car. Enjoy being out dressed. Get in your car. Change clothes again. Drive home.

I know this sounds like a lot of effort, but if you want to dress very badly AND you drive a distinctive car AND you are afraid to be seen by anybody you know, then I can't think of any easier way to satisfy all your needs right now.

DianneRoberts
05-09-2009, 11:52 PM
A "big sister" is what I really need.

Thank you so much.

Miranda09
05-09-2009, 11:52 PM
Don't dress yet. Put your femme clothes in a bag. Take the bag and put it on the passenger seat of the car. Drive somewhere at least thirty minutes away from where you live. Dress in the car. Enjoy being out dressed. Get in your car. Change clothes again. Drive home.

I know this sounds like a lot of effort, but if you want to dress very badly AND you drive a distinctive car AND you are afraid to be seen by anybody you know, then I can't think of any easier way to satisfy all your needs right now.

That sounds like a great idea. Many others have done just that.

DianneRoberts
05-09-2009, 11:54 PM
we'll prepare between now & then.

Thank you all so much

:hugs:

Dianne

Miranda09
05-09-2009, 11:56 PM
A "big sister" is what I really need.

Thank you so much.

It's always easier when you're not alone :) (Uh-Oh...I think I'm getting drunk tonight!)... But I mean everything I've said. :)

Sarah Doepner
05-10-2009, 12:07 AM
The best advice has been: "There is no timetable here" and "you know your town". Take a deep breath and if you freeze with your hand on the doorknob, don't worry. The time before you didn't even touch the knob. Take steps as you feel confident and don't worry if they are very very short steps.

My first dozen trips out total maybe 15 minutes all together and maybe 60 or 80 meters in distance.

My first trip out fully dressed was a near disaster of poor planning, bad fashion sense, inadequate shapeware, ill-fitting shoes that had never been on anything other than carpet and an advanced state of paranoia. I loved it.

DianneRoberts
05-10-2009, 01:00 AM
You were right nobody noticed ( I'm kind of disappointed ).
Some traffic. Two cop cars...
I pulled in to get gas and nobody was there.
But just as I started a car full of rough looking boys drove in.
No comments, nothing, like I wasn't even CD'd.
So I upped the game and went to the supermarket.
It was closed and parking lot nearly empty. I parked far from the soda machine so I could walk FARTHER. Bought a Sprite, walked back, drove home.
I had walked to my car with jeans & jacket over my REAL clothes and had men's shoes - just in case of the nosey neighbor.
On the way home I wad en femme all the way to the house.

4" pumps. Black support ( feels better to me ) panty hose, black lacey thong, denim mini ( VERY mini ) skirt, bra ( filled with water balloons - probably oversize ha ha I'll have to upgrade soon) turtle neck mid sleeve blonde wig glasses and very pretty watch

I loved it

Thank you all for your support.
This is a night that I will always cherish.
Could be the first of many hundreds more, each one a little further out of the closet

Thank you, thank you

Dianne

Miranda09
05-10-2009, 01:07 AM
Good for you sweetie. I know it must have felt wonderful. :)

:dance:

DianneRoberts
05-10-2009, 01:17 AM
I was a little afraid when a car of young men pulled into the convenience store ( that was also running the gas station )

I also feared the police crusers as who knows what would have happened if they pulled me over en femme

anyway love you all for your support.
I felt so good, the wind was blowing my (wig) hair and around my hose covered legs, it was pure
heaven
This is probably the first trip out of many many more.

Dianne

KimberlyJo
05-10-2009, 01:38 AM
watch out for the waterballons, I could see them easily popping. That'd be embarrassing if one let go at the wrong moment!

I had my first outside adventure just last weekend, very similar to yours :) Congrats!! :D

Aleca
05-10-2009, 02:53 AM
Congratulations. Glad you enjoyed the moment. Now you probably should get some rest and get ready to plan your next outing.

CrossKimmy
05-10-2009, 04:00 AM
OMG! do it girl!

I just went out tonight for a little drive around the town and even got out!!!

I feel so red with happyness

DianneRoberts
05-10-2009, 06:26 AM
:):):)
What a beautiful day, the grass became greener and the birds now sing louder.
This has been so much fun.
I love the support all of you provide.
This is wonderful

Dianne

kay_jessica
05-10-2009, 06:58 AM
Some traffic. Two cop cars...
I pulled in to get gas and nobody was there.
But just as I started a car full of rough looking boys drove in.
No comments, nothing, like I wasn't even CD'd.
So I upped the game and went to the supermarket.
It was closed and parking lot nearly empty. I parked far from the soda machine so I could walk FARTHER. Bought a Sprite, walked back, drove home.
I had walked to my car with jeans & jacket over my REAL clothes and had men's shoes - just in case of the nosey neighbor.
On the way home I wad en femme all the way to the house.

4" pumps. Black support ( feels better to me ) panty hose, black lacey thong, denim mini ( VERY mini ) skirt, bra ( filled with water balloons - probably oversize ha ha I'll have to upgrade soon) turtle neck mid sleeve blonde wig glasses and very pretty watch

I loved it

Thank you all for your support.
This is a night that I will always cherish.
Could be the first of many hundreds more, each one a little further out of the closet

Thank you, thank you

Dianne

Firstly, congratulations on your first outing and hope it gives you encouragement to go out again. However, on a more soboring point, given your anxieties I'm surprised that you wore 4" heels a short mini and from your description an oversized bust. You were lucky not to draw any adverse attention. Perhaps you should consider dressing a little more conservatively and reduce the bust size a bit if you really do not want to draw any more attention than a passing glance. Dress to blend, else you'll get noticed and once noticed people look closer and it is then that they start to see the male/female inconsistencies. Imagine, a group of guys and they eye you up as a gg "chic" worth there attention and then realise that you are not what you seem.Through sheer embarrisment on their part (within their group) they are going to out you. They'll follow you, jibe, laugh, generaly poke fun at you, making your life hell untill you get away. So dress so as not to draw their attention in the first place.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Hugs

Kay

Nicki B
05-10-2009, 07:08 AM

Dianne - I don't want to burst your bubble, BUT - surely, all you can say is that no one reacted..

You sound as if the pink fog has well and truly descended, and that worries me for your safety. Stretch yourself only a little, each time, aka TAKE SMALL STEPS. If you get over ambitious, you'll have a bad experience which WILL set you back..

Why don't you wear make up? Do you try to blend in, or are you dressing as a 'fantasy' (that's rather what it sounds)? Be very careful going out late, dressed like that - it's a far more dangerous time. How many other unaccompanied solo women (particularly big-busted blondes in miniskirts & 4" heels) did you see? Ask yourself why that might be..

DianneRoberts
05-10-2009, 07:17 AM
Thank you for the advice and it will be well taken.
I don't want a set-back.

I have to learn about make-up as I know just about nothing now.
And I think I'll keep the shortest minis at home.
The one I'm wearing now ( flowered ) can be pulled down or hoisted up, like a black one I also have.

How do I learn about make-up before I go out again ?

Dianne

spiroxlii
05-10-2009, 09:54 AM
Ideally, you get a gg or experienced cd friend to teach you. If that's not an option, look up makeup videos on Youtube or Google.

FluffyPersian
05-10-2009, 05:14 PM
FHowever, on a more soboring point, given your anxieties I'm surprised that you wore 4" heels a short mini and from your description an oversized bust. You were lucky not to draw any adverse attention. Perhaps you should consider dressing a little more conservatively and reduce the bust size a bit if you really do not want to draw any more attention than a passing glance.

I absolutely agree. A dark, semi-abandoned gas station is a pretty dangerous place to be at night for any woman (GG or CD) wearing an outfit like yours. And as a CD, you face additional dangers; what if those young boys had pulled up next to you and had a chance to see your face?

Go out, but please be judicious about what you're wearing and wear you go.

Carly D.
05-10-2009, 06:41 PM

This sounds familiar.. only in my case I dressed at home and took an emergency change of clothes with me in a little duffle bag... went to where I was gonna try to wear out.. chickened out.. went to my second choice, chickened out.. went to the very last place and did get out.. took many tries to do it.. went into the ladies room and exited the building (a rest area.. I know don't say it...) and then spent a little time walking around the site but got back in the car and left.. job well done.. I was seen by a few people.. I was wearing my dress, and it was rather warm.. for you I would say as everyone will or has said, baby steps and don't go where you wouldn't normally go dressed as a male.. a place where there is nobody can have just one person make that idea a bad one.. I took a chance at the rest areas and made sure I couldn't see anyone around before getting out of the car and still as careful as I was something could have gone wrong.. the want to dress up and go out has made a new word for me ::

BRAVESTUPID: Which simply stated is the act of thinking you are brave when in fact you are really just stupid.. and I could have had this happen as lately as last night.. there was a wedding reception going on in town (I think it was a wedding reception) and I thought I'd go down to the Walmart with the cover of a wedding reception going on, thinking women dressed up might go into walmart.. but it rained and I almost went.. I have strict criteria to not dress if it is raining very hard (or at all actually) and so I didn't even attempt it last night.. I could see myself going into the store and slipping on their tile and falling and everything going askew.. anyway my criteria keeps me safe.. it also might keep me from having much fun but it is the safety part that matters the most..

DianneRoberts
05-10-2009, 06:47 PM
Last night was so much fun I want to do MORE MORE MORE, but I also am learning from all of you that I may have been stupid and lucky, not successful.

I need to get the make-up & better wig. ( and a camera )
Maybe Applebee's CarSideToGo, I'll have to check out whether they bring to you or you go in to pick-up. Anyway, I'm at the edge of the closet for the moment.

Thank all of you wonderful girls for so much understanding and support
Dianne

vivianann
05-10-2009, 07:23 PM
I agree with fluffy persian, you need to not dress to provacative so as to not draw unwanted attention, I always avoid dark area's and if there is no one around I definately do not stop at that gas station, even when I am not enfemme, you never know what kind of trouble is lurking in the shadows of darkness.
Anyway I am glad you first outing went well, and congrats on your first outing, you will have many more in the future, wear longer skirts so you wont attract the bad guys who may bring harm to you.

FluffyPersian
05-10-2009, 08:13 PM
Dianne, it sounds like your pink fog is really thick right now. It's great that you're on the verge of coming out, but please think about the safety advice that people have given you. By the time four or five teenage boys are in your face, it may be too late.

DianneRoberts
05-10-2009, 08:16 PM
I've heard this term used here often, but maybe don't understand..... ? ?

Whatever is going on in my life at this time feels soooo good.

Dianne

Nicki B
05-11-2009, 08:23 PM
Whatever is going on in my life at this time feels soooo good.

That would be the pink fog.

Suddenly finding yourself apparently able to live the fantasy you've imagined for so long, it's too easy to forget that reality can bite you, painfully.. The danger is to get too wrapped up in yourself and don't think of how others may react.

Some may be hurt - but others may hurt you.

Tracii G
05-11-2009, 08:45 PM
Nicki said it well, be very careful where and when you go.A good time is around 6-7:00 p.m. people are heading home from work or to the grocery so there are lots of people out and about.Safer for you.
Its great you finally got out but the PF can put you in harms way if you don't watch it.
Get some cheap make up and practice a lot and you should be alright.
How you carry yourself helps create the femme illusion so work on that. Study how women walk and move their bodies study study study.

spiroxlii
05-11-2009, 09:00 PM
No matter WHEN you go out, it really really helps if you have friends to go with you. Find GG or fellow CD friends who will join you on your outings. Sharing the experience enhances the joy, and there is safety in numbers.

Tina B.
05-12-2009, 10:59 AM
http://www.biomotionlab.ca/Demos/BMLwalker.html
Fun study on walking, and for Make up try Mac.com they have some nice how to's. But remember It's practice that makes you good at it, and the practicing can be a lot of fun!
Play safe
Tina

DianneRoberts
05-12-2009, 06:47 PM
That computer analysis looks hard to duplicate, especially for being 6'+++ tall and over 200 lbs.

I guess it will take practice, the catapillar has it made all he has to do is sleep in a caccoon for a while...

Thanks for the advice
Dianne

rlars1
05-12-2009, 07:20 PM
Why not? I think the "average person on the street" is to involved with their own affairs to worry about, or even care who/what the next person is, or is doing.
I totally agree with this statement. Go for it and live on the adrenaline.

Karren H
05-12-2009, 08:28 PM
I would have stayed home and gotten some needed sleep!! Yeah right! :D

Maria in heels
05-12-2009, 09:28 PM
Diane...sounds like you had a wonderful time...yes, I can remember those days, wondering, and that was years ago...

Carly D.
05-13-2009, 02:18 PM
[QUOTE=KimberlyJo;1716427]watch out for the waterballons, I could see them easily popping. That'd be embarrassing if one let go at the wrong moment!

I got some balloons from one of those dollar stores and tried the water balloon idea after reading this thread and filled to what I thought was a C or there about.. by the way cold water in a balloon and then on the chest that was rather not too smart, I woke up really quick.. use warm water.. anyway I got the second balloon closer to the cup size, still too small though.. then after I felt what this felt like to have mammories, I put the boobage into the sink and poked them.. both caused a slow leak.. I'm thinking these balloons are perfect for making cleavage because they seem to be quite good at holding their water.. unlike me.. never mind..

DianneRoberts
05-13-2009, 03:16 PM
Hardware store rental department ballons are heavier and I got a pack of 72 all the same color, almost skin tone.

And where you tie it off can be positioned so that with the right bra leaves a bump quite like a nipple.
Good for cheap, I'd say

Tried super glue to chest.
Yet to shave chest
STUPID thing to do.
Now I almost don't have to shave chest.
Bone head thing to do. :doh:

Never burst one. Can lay on stomach and put full weight on.
And they bounce nicely.
And you can easily make different sizes.
Hot water mine is set at about 125, works better, cannot imagine using cold.
Pictures after I get a camera

How/where to buy forms and I assume costly....

:2c:
Dianne

KimberlyJo
05-13-2009, 11:32 PM
Hardware store rental department ballons are heavier and I got a pack of 72 all the same color, almost skin tone.

And where you tie it off can be positioned so that with the right bra leaves a bump quite like a nipple.
Good for cheap, I'd say

Tried super glue to chest.
Yet to shave chest
STUPID thing to do.
Now I almost don't have to shave chest.
Bone head thing to do. :doh:

Never burst one. Can lay on stomach and put full weight on.
And they bounce nicely.
And you can easily make different sizes.
Hot water mine is set at about 125, works better, cannot imagine using cold.
Pictures after I get a camera

How/where to buy forms and I assume costly....

:2c:
Dianne

you really thought that through, good for you :) Just wanted to insert a note of caution is all. Nothing would out you faster than one of your boobs popping in public ;) I didn't know the hardware store sold balloons.

Forms, especially good ones, can be quite costly (hundreds of dollars) though I've heard of people finding success on eBay for cheap. Me...I use an old pair of tights with bird seed in them. They're not overly natural feeling, though they bounce a little if the bra is loose enough. I don't go for for much more than a large B though, so that probably makes a difference. I have a small frame and large breasts would look ridiculous on me :lol:

Miranda09
05-13-2009, 11:39 PM
Dianne, when you get some free money, invest in some breast forms. There's nothing like it. It feels ever so much better than water filled balloons and alot more natural looking...just don't use superglue....OUCH!!!!!!!!!! :):hugs: