PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Visit with friend

ColletteCD
05-09-2009, 11:25 PM
My family and I were visiting an old school friend and his family at dinner tonight. As we were talking, his kid popped out the statement, "Daddy and his dresses..." My friend looked horrified, and his wife quickly changed the subject. Kids say the darndest things, right?
So now I am wondering, if he enjoys the finer parts of dressing up as well? I doubt that I will ever know for sure, but it is fun to wonder.

Marissa
05-09-2009, 11:33 PM
If you run into him or him and his wife again..maybe ask

"i didn't know you were in the fashion business?"..

course the response would be "why do you ask that?"

"since your son said something about dresses." and watch for those facial expressions that you might make if you are in the closet.. :D

Then maybe you can ease their minds that there are more of us than you might think.. :daydreaming:

spiroxlii
05-09-2009, 11:37 PM
I found out on Friday night that a friend of mine is a crossdresser. I never would have guessed! He was surprised to find out that I am one too! Some of us do a good job of hiding it...

Marissa
05-10-2009, 12:19 AM
I found out on Friday night that a friend of mine is a crossdresser. I never would have guessed! He was surprised to find out that I am one too! Some of us do a good job of hiding it...

Guess he didn't go such a good job???? :eek:

ok..just kidding..so how did you find out about him?

part of me wishes that someone I already know did dress.. but for now, its computers and some outtings..but no real friends to come over..some day soon..

spiroxlii
05-10-2009, 01:16 AM
I found out about him because he told me. He was going through all of his friends and preparing to come out to some and to drop others. I was one of the ones he chose to come out to.

Gabrielle Hermosa
05-10-2009, 09:39 AM
...So now I am wondering, if he enjoys the finer parts of dressing up as well? I doubt that I will ever know for sure, but it is fun to wonder.

Based on just what was said, it seems your friend may indeed be a cd.

How comfortable are you with your cding? Would you be comfortable enough to simply e-mail your friend and basically just say you're a cd and see where it goes?

If this happened to me, I'd figure out a way to find out. I'd be very curious about my old friends who also had to play the "got to hide my true self to fit in" game. It would be very interesting to compare stories with someone I actually grew up with.

Sara Jessica
05-10-2009, 10:00 AM
I have one friend who I believe might be tg of some sort. But it's the kind of thing that unless I were to come out completely to many who I know (so very doubtful), it's likely that I'll never know for sure about him.

Carly D.
05-10-2009, 10:37 AM
I found out about him because he told me. He was going through all of his friends and preparing to come out to some and to drop others. I was one of the ones he chose to come out to.

Some of us don't look the part in a million years.. no way Jose or hose-a (wink wink)

Jenny Brown
05-10-2009, 02:51 PM
My family and I were visiting an old school friend and his family at dinner tonight. As we were talking, his kid popped out the statement, "Daddy and his dresses..." My friend looked horrified, and his wife quickly changed the subject. Kids say the darndest things, right?
So now I am wondering, if he enjoys the finer parts of dressing up as well? I doubt that I will ever know for sure, but it is fun to wonder.

And in Arkansas no less? :eek:

"Mary"
05-10-2009, 02:59 PM
You could always bring up the topic of Halloween parties..... etc. and see where it goes.

ColletteCD
05-10-2009, 08:34 PM
And in Arkansas no less? :eek:

Going on the statistics, there are probably plenty of us. I would bet that there are plenty of guys that are the hunters, that wear frilly underwear as well.

ColletteCD
05-10-2009, 08:37 PM
You could always bring up the topic of Halloween parties..... etc. and see where it goes.

I like that idea, we usually host a pretty decent party, perhaps I can talk them into coming into town for it. Although the prospect of lots of people being there, would probably raise the chances of him coming dressed. I haven't dressed in the past few years, and I am thinking that this year is prom queen time. I would love to do a switched wedding couple.