PDA

View Full Version : Obsession of the week??

Karren H
05-10-2009, 10:52 AM
No, not the perfume by Calvin Klein... Though I do love that stuff too.... :) No, Obsessing over crossdressing or anything feminine!!! I have been in self denial for some time that I'm an obsessive person like my wife keeps reminding me but after getting that new Coach purse Friday... I went to the grocery last night and the first woman I saw.... my eyes went straight for the hand bag!! Now when I see a woman, the first thing I do is look at her purse... and try to figure out who's it is... and I can't even remember what shoes she had on or what dress..... OMG.... I'm obsessing over purses.... and I have 100 pair of earring!! last weeks obsession... lol So I seem to be obsessing but not over the same thing but over different things at different times!!! Ekkkkk It scares me too!!

So you obsessive and what’s your fem obsession of the week??

Shelly67
05-10-2009, 11:05 AM
karren , for me it's heels . The things are almost hypnotic .
I think abstinence is called for , its almost pleasurable to deny ones cravings . I keep promising myself to have a long period of not dressing and indeed not to try to gawp at femanine footwear .
Then I realise friday ( my only time alone ) is a weekly event .
B*gger .:doh:

Temptation .........is a pair of high stilettoe heels .....:heehee:

Joni Marie Cruz
05-10-2009, 11:09 AM
So Karren, you're a serial obsessor?

Hugs...Joni Marie

Billijo49504
05-10-2009, 11:11 AM
My wife is a purse collector, so I get to chose what I want to use from the rack. But for me it's bras and panties. Over a hundred of each and not counting...BJ

Miranda09
05-10-2009, 11:26 AM
Right now I'm obsessing about everything..jewelry, lingerie, hosiery, bra/panty sets, etc. Well, there is one thing in particular....eye makeup and eye liner!

Karren H
05-10-2009, 11:30 AM
So Karren, you're a serial obsessor?

Hugs...Joni Marie

Cereal was last months obsession!! Special K Vinalla Almond!! :D

tamarav
05-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Oh Karren. I am so glad that I am not an obsessive person. I would run out of room if I had obsessions about wigs, bras, shoes, earrings, makeup, and all that other stuff. Good thing I can control myself... excuse me, I have to get to Ross for a few more bras..

Alaceann
05-10-2009, 12:52 PM
I've been obsesive over bras lately. Now that my breasts have grown a little to fill an a cup I find every time I see a pretty one I have to buy it.:heehee:
I have to have at least 40 or 50 in my drawer.:eek:

suchacutie
05-10-2009, 01:05 PM
I have been obsessing over my voice for a little while now. For some reason, even after finding myself able to find a feminine voice, I feel frightened to use it!! There's some mental barrier there that I didn't expect. I get all dressed to the nines and then when I go to speak to another person I can't decide what voice to use!!! Soo frustrating. Until I get over this problem I'm sure that I'll be constantly practicing my new voice!!!

But I'm sure we're all obsessive...after all, we present as the other gender!

tina

Jenny Brown
05-10-2009, 01:29 PM

Same for me. I just went to Walmart (drab) and saw this gal who was wearing the most killer pair of leopard print ankle strap pumps. They were at least 4".
I almost felt like complimenting her on her shoes, but didn't...I knew she would have thought I was a pervert or something. :doh:

Christina Horton
05-10-2009, 01:33 PM
mine is skirts , when I find one that's cuite and fits ( I am a size 20 ,if I was smaller dam I would have no money ) I buy it . After I try it on of course. It's the same with pantie hose , but only cuz it's hard to find my size. I found the right size at a wall-mart when I was driving through Virginia 2 weeks ago. Got 20 packs of 2. I should be good for a while now. So I am not obsessive not really , no . Now why would you think that? I don't obsessive about any thing. If you think I am obesessive will your wrong. Well that's it I thin..... I am not obsessive dam it. Why would you even think it. Ok I do get a little carered away but I don't obsessive on any thing. not me . Obesessive HA. I still don't know why you would say I am obsessive Kerren why why why why why why why why why. Ok Gota go turn the stove of and turn the light on and off 3 times. Buy bye by.

Ps I am not obsessive!!!!!!!

Pps I never was obsessive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dilane
05-10-2009, 01:41 PM
When in doubt, I obsess on shoes, almost as much as Kelly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCF3ywukQYA

Jessica Who
05-10-2009, 01:59 PM
No, not the perfume by Calvin Klein... Though I do love that stuff too.... :) No, Obsessing over crossdressing or anything feminine!!! I have been in self denial for some time that I'm an obsessive person like my wife keeps reminding me but after getting that new Coach purse Friday... I went to the grocery last night and the first woman I saw.... my eyes went straight for the hand bag!! Now when I see a woman, the first thing I do is look at her purse... and try to figure out who's it is... and I can't even remember what shoes she had on or what dress..... OMG.... I'm obsessing over purses.... and I have 100 pair of earring!! last weeks obsession... lol So I seem to be obsessing but not over the same thing but over different things at different times!!! Ekkkkk It scares me too!!

So you obsessive and what’s your fem obsession of the week??
Funny that you mention it, because I've been looking at purses a lot lately, trying to develop a sense of style for them. I have to say though, that for a while I've been wanting some women's sweatpants, the ones that fit snugly and end at the knees.

Deedee Dupree
05-10-2009, 02:06 PM
The obsession for me is whatever turns me on at the moment, usually something new that I don't have or enough of. The oldest is, I can't have too many shoes.
However if you really want to know, my ongoing obsession is the right notes to use.

Besides, it's a womens perogitive to change her mind. This week it's chocolate pudding and next week it's butterscotch. It's a very female way to be.

Pardon me for saying this, but it appears to me that on account of your recent "crisis", you are grasping...trying to hold onto something that you can't possibly loose. So many say things like, "you might as well accept as it not going away"... I say, don't worry about it as it will be there for you when you need it. This is not a crisis just a female* way of being.

dd

*human.

If you can do something about it, you don't have to worry, and if you can't do anything about it you don't have to worry.

Diane Cox
05-10-2009, 02:17 PM
Karren, I envy you and the Coach handbag. I am obsessing over handbags right now. Stick around and it will be something else later. My problem, is my wife wants to get the new purses and she will give me one of her old ones. What do you do ? I really want a new one. But she would have a fit if I bought a coach and she didn't get it. I really can't blame her, but I am tired of hand me downs. What's a girl to do ?

Colleen03
05-10-2009, 02:29 PM
Mistress Michelle, I have to compliment you on your photo... very nice. As for my obsession of the week, I would have to say my leather high heel boots. They're safely hidden from my wife, but I've been wanting to walk around in them lately.

Karren H
05-10-2009, 02:38 PM
Lol!! I've been trying to think of somerhing I'm not obsessing about right now.. Finger nail paint!! That was January till I got a nail infection on one toe!! Epilating!! February but I'm starting to get back into that.. Boobs!! I'm really obsessing over mine since the first of the year and I started using that vacume thing I built... And creams and pills... They filled in nicely and look so perky!! Lol. And obsessing over peaking too.. And wrinkles...

Deedee Dupree
05-10-2009, 02:53 PM
Being a "sort of engineer" myself, I love/appreciate your comment about the vacuume device you built .... LOL.

Cary
05-10-2009, 03:04 PM
I have and always will have an obession with hose, but over the last month or so I've had an obsession with women's jeans. Everywhere I go I'm always looking at GGs wearing jeans.

Karren H
05-10-2009, 03:41 PM
I have and always will have an obession with hose, but over the last month or so I've had an obsession with women's jeans. Everywhere I go I'm always looking at GGs wearing jeans.

Ekkkkkk... I'd go check myself into the hospital!! NOW!! lol

PretzelGirl
05-10-2009, 04:03 PM
Lol!! I've been trying to think of somerhing I'm not obsessing about right now.. Finger nail paint!! That was January till I got a nail infection on one toe!! Epilating!! February but I'm starting to get back into that.. Boobs!! I'm really obsessing over mine since the first of the year and I started using that vacume thing I built... And creams and pills... They filled in nicely and look so perky!! Lol. And obsessing over peaking too.. And wrinkles...

The worst.......an obsession over obsessing!

inquisitiv
05-10-2009, 04:32 PM
When in doubt, I obsess on shoes,

Can never go wrong there! Check out http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod64820067&parentId=cat17300738&masterId=cat000209&index=67&cmCat=cat000000cat000141cat000149cat000199cat00020 9cat17300738

Oh to be rich!

BLUE ORCHID
05-10-2009, 07:01 PM

Obsessing about Obsessing??????????????
.................................................. ..............ORCHID

gennee
05-10-2009, 07:04 PM
With me it's panties followed by camisoles.

Gennee

CD Susan
05-10-2009, 09:41 PM
I have several obsessions over certain female items. For starters my collection of around 200 pairs of panties, about 150 bras, 100 pairs of earrings, and about 50 pairs of shoes. I have not progressed to an obsession over handbags yet as I have only 5 of them.

5150 Girl
05-10-2009, 10:03 PM
Some days is heels, some it's wigs. Flip a coin.

Karen564
05-10-2009, 11:36 PM
So I seem to be obsessing but not over the same thing but over different things at different times!!! Ekkkkk It scares me too!!

Jeez Karren,
Before you know it, you'll be obsessing over designer jeans soon...:daydreaming: :eek:

:hugs:

Cary
05-11-2009, 01:34 AM
:lol2::lol2:
Ekkkkkk... I'd go check myself into the hospital!! NOW!! lol

Bridget Fitzgerald
05-11-2009, 01:41 AM
Lately any tasteful trendy top with short puffed, cuffed sleeves for me.

Karren H
05-11-2009, 08:22 AM
Jeez Karren,
Before you know it, you'll be obsessing over designer jeans soon...:daydreaming: :eek:

:hugs:

I've been obsessing over those for a long time!! Negatively!! My daughter wore a dress yesterday when she came to visit for Mothers day and I remarked that she looked way better in a dress than those nasty jeans!! Her response... "Dad... Your so weird!!". Lol.

Patricia1
05-11-2009, 08:28 AM
Can't stop looking at my nails, the fingers extended look of course. My nails are getting dangerously long.

Tasha McIntyre
05-11-2009, 08:35 AM
I can totally relate Karren. Prior to joining here I just did the clothing thing. The past 6 months have been one heck of a journey of discovery and it seemed like every month came with a new obsession.

A couple of months ago it was make up, last month it was shoes, now it's hair. Studying the styles of girls in the shopping centre or at work or on this forum was (is) very interesting. Lots of great styles and tips to develop my own look.

I'll get to the purse / handbag thing soon, maybe next month :)

Tash

jenna_woods
05-11-2009, 08:42 AM
for me its skirts,every time I go out(which is often) I checck outthe skirts in every store and yes alwasy come home with one, have no idea how many I have,

Nikki Heels
05-11-2009, 09:01 AM
I think abstinence is called for , its almost pleasurable to deny ones cravings . I keep promising myself to have a long period of not dressing and indeed not to try to gawp at femanine footwear .
Then I realise friday ( my only time alone ) is a weekly event .
B*gger .:doh:

Temptation .........is a pair of high stilettoe heels .....:heehee:

It's sexy high heels for me also...can't resist a pair of 4" or 5" stiletto heels

Christie ann
05-11-2009, 09:20 AM
When there is a time in the near future where dressing might happen I obsess over all of the possibilities. Of course with only one skirt and three tops the combinations are limited.

karynspanties
05-11-2009, 10:14 AM
I've been obsessing over those for a long time!! Negatively!! My daughter wore a dress yesterday when she came to visit for Mothers day and I remarked that she looked way better in a dress than those nasty jeans!! Her response... "Dad... Your so weird!!". Lol.

If she only knew!!!!!!!!

Midnight Skye
05-11-2009, 10:18 AM
This week I'm obsessing over fishnet tights/stockings. They're just fun, sexy, cute, and feel great. I did have the sudden realization though that I don't have enough naughty tops to go with a pile of fishnets... so looks like next weeks obsession will be skimpy tops!

Mary Morgan
05-11-2009, 10:42 AM
Karren, not to worry, there are so many wonderful things to "obsess" over, and so long as you don't linger in any one place too long, you are just a normal happy shopper!

Jenny Beth
05-11-2009, 11:13 AM
If I have an obsession it's shoes. With summer just around the corner the cute sandals and painted toes are springing up everywhere and it's the first thing I notice on a woman. It doesn't matter if she's in a skirt or jeans but it sure makes me jealous, especially if she's wearing sandals like I have. :sad:

Karen564
05-11-2009, 11:51 AM

LOL,
Your daughter sounds like mine...And a great kid. At least someone has to be normal in the familys..Lol..:)

Helen H. Heels
05-11-2009, 12:07 PM
MUST HAVE NEW HEELS!!
alright now, I have noticed that many GGs are not co-ordinating their
shoes and purse. I need to know the rules because I have tried recently when shoe shopping to buy the right purse. Then of course I have to move stuff from one to another.
Can I use one purse and any shoe combination before the fashion police arrest me?
What obsession?
Love helen

Julie513
05-11-2009, 12:10 PM
It's got to be shoes. Whenever I'm out I find myself walking near or through the shoe department and almost drooling over the options. So many colors, styles, and don't even get me started on the heels! The only thing that keeps me from bankruptcy via footwear is the practical side of me that wonders when and where I would have the opportunity to wear the majority of the shoes I like. Maybe I need to venture out to a club sometime just so I can wear some really killer heels.

Julie

Christina Horton
05-11-2009, 07:51 PM
I am not obsessive!!!!!!!

SANDRA MICHELLE
05-12-2009, 03:49 PM
My favorite thing is boobs, I can't leave them alone to save my life. I am with you Karen on the creams and stuff to perk them up, mine are just wonderful now. I am also a nut for heels, and as for purses I am happy to take any of my wifes unused purses, they do little for me. I do love also to put on mascara and eye liner, and I would wear lipstick all the time if I could get away withy it covertly. I'm a hopeless crossdresser.

Nicole Marie
05-12-2009, 03:55 PM
Shoes, shoes and shoes! Did I mention I have an obsession with shoes? Also, French manicured nails.

tricia_uktv
05-12-2009, 04:34 PM
I agree with handbags - I always look at them. But my obsession for this week is earrings as I'm bored with the ones I've got (apart from my sparkly gold dangly pair).

linnea
05-12-2009, 06:08 PM
My latest is earrings. I can't get enough of them; every pair I see seems so cute or pretty or dazzling to me. And to make my obsession even worse, I want to wear earrings ALL the time (which I can't really do). On Friday I have an appointment for a facial, and the worst thing about it will be that I will have to take off my earrings during the facial treatment.

Christina Horton
05-12-2009, 08:29 PM
I am not obsessive!!!!!!!

I am not obsessive 1234
I am not obsessive 1234
I am not obsessive 1234
I am not obsessive 1234

Samantha43
05-12-2009, 08:44 PM
Me, obsess???........never!

StephanieC
05-12-2009, 08:50 PM
At the moment, hair

Dressing Jill
05-12-2009, 08:54 PM
I just like to shop. I feel my best when I am shopping for nothing in particular and find something awesome.

I got a new hat today. It is perfect for my cowgirl outfits. Actually I got 3 cowgirl hats today. But at different places. That can't count as an obsession, surely because they were not bought at the same place right.LOL....

Hugs :hugs:

Jill

docrobbysherry
05-12-2009, 08:57 PM
Ladies jeans!:devil:

I MUST find some that fit perfectly!:)

Brock
05-12-2009, 09:56 PM
Currently obsessed with a guy i know as Shadow. Hes so cute its almost undearable

Miranda09
05-12-2009, 10:42 PM
Actually, I'd say today, my obsession is a makeover. I'd really like to see how I would look after someone, who knows how to apply makeup, gives me the works, and then get dressed to the hilt. Sometime this summer?? :)

susie evans
05-12-2009, 10:46 PM
KARREN you are not obsesive you are just HI maintainence LOL just lik most of us

:hugs:susie

Celeste
05-12-2009, 10:57 PM
I am obsessed with my weight,my waist to be exact.I keep having nightmares about having the shape of Bill Parcells " The Tuna".So I wake up and work my core like mad.

Christina Horton
05-12-2009, 11:13 PM
I am not obsessive 1234
I am not obsessive 1234
I am not obsessive 1234
I am not obsessive 1234

I am not obsessive I said. Why would any one say that about me eh.

Fab Karen
05-13-2009, 03:45 AM
To paraphrase Calvin Klein, If looking fabulous is a sin, then let me be guilty!:)

gender_blender
05-13-2009, 04:20 AM
I lack an overcompensation factor, but I suppose my obsession could be hot bisexual girls in general, or, perhaps more specifically, your mom.

My obsession is your mom.

Charlie

Karren H
05-13-2009, 05:56 AM
I lack an overcompensation factor, but I suppose my obsession could be hot bisexual girls in general, or, perhaps more specifically, your mom.

My obsession is your mom.

Charlie

My mom is dead...

DAVIDA
05-13-2009, 06:21 AM
My shoes are not an obsession! They are therapy!

KarenS
05-13-2009, 06:29 AM
Go out and buy a pair of Coaches - Hers, and Hers. Then instead of being jealous of one another, you can show-off together. lol.

My obsession lately has got to be light weight dresses or skirts. I have been in nearly every clothing store in town and a couple towns nearby looking. Yes, I have bought a couple but it's hard to find my size. But it sure is fun to look!

Karren H
05-13-2009, 07:58 AM
Ladies jeans!:devil:

I MUST find some that fit perfectly!:)

There ya go!!! I obsess over jeans too!! Currently working onn a geneticly mutated strain of bacteria that eats denim!!! That is when I'm not obsessing over earrings.. :D

Candy Heels
05-13-2009, 11:52 AM
I am not obsessed:devil: I only have 200+pairs of highheels

Marsha K
05-13-2009, 12:26 PM
I am obsessed with checking out this web site. Hard to get all my work done.

Jenniferpl
05-13-2009, 12:48 PM
Lipstick

Karren H
05-13-2009, 02:22 PM
I am obsessed with checking out this web site. Hard to get all my work done.

I know that feeling... Try being active on 2 forums and a moderator on a third.. At the same time.. And get any work done! Lol. Thank god for my Blackberry!!

Marsha K
05-13-2009, 02:38 PM
I know that feeling... Try being active on 2 forums and a moderator on a third.. At the same time.. And get any work done! Lol. Thank god for my Blackberry!!

I'm afraid a Blackberry couldn't do anything for watering or transplanting flowers.:doh:

Karren H
05-13-2009, 02:58 PM
I'm afraid a Blackberry couldn't do anything for watering or transplanting flowers.:doh:

Put it in a baggy!! Plant... Post... Plant... Post... Plant.... Just don't mix up the routine and accidentally plant the Blackberry!! Lol

cindym5_04
05-13-2009, 03:15 PM
A lot of times for me it's shoes. Whether for my guy self (athletic shoes) or my girl self (high heels) that seems to be quite the obsession with me. Then again, if there's something that I see that I like, I get obsessive over that too.