PDA

View Full Version : dressed for yard work

Krystal Lee
07-03-2005, 11:34 AM
I love to do my back yard work wearing only lingerie. Have a nice privacy fence and take advantage of it. Do any of you do things like that? Hugs Krystal.

Kimberly
07-03-2005, 01:26 PM
Don't your pantyhose get torn??! :p

Robertacd
07-03-2005, 01:28 PM
We also have a fenced in back yard. I love to sit out on the swing all dressed up like a lady. A few weeks ago I was sitting out there in a skirt and a pink tank top, the couple next door was out on their patio too. I could just barely hear them talking about their yard and stuff, then I heard the lady say "Why don't you ask him, he is sitting right over there". Needless to say I got right up and headed inside. I know you can see through the gaps between the boards, but not good enough to see what I was wearing, I hope. :o

jo_ann
07-03-2005, 01:44 PM
Mmm.. that's it, my next house will have a privacy fence.. 7 feet or so :)

Krystal Lee
07-03-2005, 04:50 PM
No I Don't get carried away with what I do so don't worry about tearing up my stockings, and I prefer girdle or garter and stockings. I conduct war on weeds with my trusty roundup mostly, but do water and trim trees and bushes also. Hugs Krystal.

CindyT
07-03-2005, 05:27 PM
When I do the yard work I put on a pair of short cut-off shorts and wear one of my thongs under. I'm in view of the highway but I just don't care. I really don't look that fem but I sure feel like it! My teenage daughter complains about my short shorts but I tell her "Hey would you like me to wear speedos? I'm old enough you know.." then she leaves me alone. My excuse of course is that I want to tan my legs which is true!

Whats sort of cool is I can switch from the MALE to the FEMALE look with just a little "tuck"! Some times I'll do this when no one is around since they can't see that close from the highway!

Works for me!

Wendy me
07-03-2005, 05:58 PM
yes in my yard i can go out dressed i love it...

rachel_jean
07-03-2005, 06:08 PM
Whenever possible, I like to wear my denim skirt while working in my garage/ workshop on various woodworking projects. The yard is open to the neighbors so I usually stay inside w/ the garage door open.

Tried wearing high heels also a few times, but, they don't mix very well w/ power tools.

Rachel Jean

Jen_TGCD
07-04-2005, 12:23 AM
:p Just a bit of a warning...

I thought my backyard was private, too. Then, one afternoon, I was back there, strolling around in a wool skirt and satin blouse (fully made up) and, to my complete shock... I saw my neighbor doing some roof repair!!! :eek:

I'm still not sure if I was totally busted... or if I got away with it. No news... is good news!!!

:o Just be sure to look up, once in a while, before going out!

Tristen Cox
07-04-2005, 02:09 AM
Yeah, there might be a bird above you and ...... :eek: :lol:

Jen_TGCD
07-04-2005, 09:32 AM
Yeah, there might be a bird above you and ......

:p That too...

When I lived in California... there was a squirrel in the tree in my back yard that tried to pee on anyone that went back there. Even the varments in California have a weird sense of humor!!! :rolleyes:

obsessedwithpantyhose
07-04-2005, 10:20 AM
on a video tape of our son when he was a todler is my suntan pantyhose legs walking past pushing the lawn mower :D
the other day i was doin some work on a car while wearing my tan hose with my little black skirt :D ,, i live in an apartment,,,just about everyone who lives here knows i dress and the ones who live around my building have seen me dress in heels pantyhose skirts...

Tristen Cox
07-04-2005, 02:26 PM
That too...

When I lived in California... there was a squirrel in the tree in my back yard that tried to pee on anyone that went back there. Even the varments in California have a weird sense of humor!!!
:lol: :lol: Too funny! Got to watch out for iguanas here they like to sit in the trees and ......yeah you don't want to find out! YUCK! :eek: :cry:

eleventhdr
07-04-2005, 03:46 PM
I hate yard work But yes I think i'm a lesbian also if i were female i would still perfer girls over males Oh well go figure.. Suzy!. There is just something about the kind of magic girls have. that males do not this I have known for a very long time!.

michellej
07-05-2005, 09:48 AM
I'm lucky enough to have a yard that's very private. I'm able to walk around when dressed. I just can't get to do yard work when dressed in that my heels sink into the ground! Flats would work, but they're no fun. Sitting in a chair, dressed, relaxing outside is a lot of fun.

JoAnnDallas
07-05-2005, 10:15 AM
A couple of times I have worn panties, bra , shorts and T-shirt out and mowed the grass using my Cub Cadet tractor. wife wasn't home, so I got away with it.

Krystal Lee
07-05-2005, 10:30 AM
Jen TGCD, You are right about looking up as a similar thing happened to me last year. A hail storm with softball size hail hit the area and destroyed every roof around. Not thinking I wandered into the back yard and was there for a few minites when a noise sunk in, I looked up and across the alley the neighbors were stripping the roof. I think they had been busy working and did not notice me but...... Hugs Krystal.

Jen_TGCD
07-06-2005, 10:30 PM
...I looked up and across the alley the neighbors were stripping the roof. I think they had been busy working and did not notice me but...... Hugs Krystal.

Yes... you know the feeling, then, too! :p

Now, when I'm in the back yard, I try to always be fully dressed with makeup and wig.

You just never know who you are going to run in to!!! :D

Krystal Lee
07-07-2005, 09:55 AM
I'm lucky enough to have a yard that's very private. I'm able to walk around when dressed. I just can't get to do yard work when dressed in that my heels sink into the ground! Flats would work, but they're no fun. Sitting in a chair, dressed, relaxing outside is a lot of fun.
Michellej, I know what you mean about heels sinking in so I keep one pointy heel pair just for the yard. Other times I wear a block heel style (if the ground is wet) so I won't get stuck and have to call for help. *giggles over that thought* Hugs Krystal. :help:

TV_Allie
07-07-2005, 03:19 PM
I Love doing the yard work in variuos shades of dress, in fact before I was into dressing I even did it nude or with just the tiniest thong !! I adore an all over tan...