PDA

View Full Version : Bad phase...

Gabie
05-10-2009, 01:03 PM
Hy,

First im sorry if this is not the "right place" to write this. But i need to speek to someone outside my "friend" circle. Im in my mid's 20 and iv been CDing for quitte some years now (more in the closet but :D), and now someone told me something and it struk me hard in a pretty bad way... here what she said: Your only acting like that cause your ad a hard time when you where young. And that made me cry cause it came from my little sis and i got no "friend" who know about my CDing , could she be right or was it just the thing, sigh y can't find the right way to write it... faire deborder le vase..., cause in the past month i lost my job my place (half of the bulding burn and yes most of everything i add) and (suposed to be as my doctor said, a shock) i lost a good deal of hair... and, i just past week crying hower it. But Could she be right i mean my mother was a real scycho that never taugh of me as a living being and my sis always add everything, so maybi but im lost... sad, depressed and lost...need more chocolate icecream...

Again sorry, but it help me a little, just to write it down... tks...

Joanne f
05-10-2009, 01:12 PM
Hi Gabie,
i think that we have all been in a bad phase at some time and i am sure that there are many different reasons for wanting to CD, i hope that we can help you sort them out for you and make you feel a lot happier .

TGMarla
05-10-2009, 01:28 PM
All problems are temporary. Sometimes they pile on top of each other. You are still quite young, and there are always hidden opportunities in every hardship. Endeavor to persevere.

Karren H
05-10-2009, 01:33 PM
First.... everyone has bad phases and second.. who know why!! And for me personally I really don't care why... So don't let comments about your crossdressing get you down.... They just don't understand....

Jessica Who
05-10-2009, 02:04 PM
Hy,

First im sorry if this is not the "right place" to write this. But i need to speek to someone outside my "friend" circle. Im in my mid's 20 and iv been CDing for quitte some years now (more in the closet but :D), and now someone told me something and it struk me hard in a pretty bad way... here what she said: Your only acting like that cause your ad a hard time when you where young. And that made me cry cause it came from my little sis and i got no "friend" who know about my CDing , could she be right or was it just the thing, sigh y can't find the right way to write it... faire deborder le vase..., cause in the past month i lost my job my place (half of the bulding burn and yes most of everything i add) and (suposed to be as my doctor said, a shock) i lost a good deal of hair... and, i just past week crying hower it. But Could she be right i mean my mother was a real scycho that never taugh of me as a living being and my sis always add everything, so maybi but im lost... sad, depressed and lost...need more chocolate icecream...

Again sorry, but it help me a little, just to write it down... tks...

Hi Gabie,

I doubt that your crossdressing is a result of a bad childhood, as I feel that it is something that we are born with: a stronger feminine side than most males, and the desire to express it.

You can find many friends here who can give you advice or just make you feel normal, which is how you should feel.

I am sorry to hear about your tough times, we certainly all go through them, and it is best to turn to something that will comfort you and make you happy, whether that be family, friends, or an interest. If expressing your feminine side makes you feel comfortable and relaxed in tough times, I say go for it.

I know that things will turn around for you soon. Good luck :)

Gabie
05-10-2009, 02:39 PM
Thanks to all of you :D tomorrow start a new week il try my best at it :)

Lisa Golightly
05-10-2009, 02:43 PM
Thanks to all of you :D tomorrow start a new week il try my best at it :)

That's the spirit... :)

Lisa x

Gabrielle Hermosa
05-10-2009, 03:03 PM
Wow - you've been through quite a bit. I'm so sorry to hear about all the hardship you had to endure lately. :eek:

It's unlikely that your cding is a result of having a hard time when you were young. Most cd's are simply cd's, period. It's the way we were born. It's in our genes. Some get started later than others, but I've never heard of a confirmed case of it being the result of hard times in life. Cding can help soothe hard times in life (one may cd more frequently during hard times), but hard times do not cause one to magically turn into cd.

Try to take it easy and get back on your feet again. Feeling depressed is very understandable considering all you've been through. I'd be depressed out of my mind if I just went through the same!

Give it time. I hope you're feeling better soon, and able to get your life back on track. :)