PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been stop by the police while dressed

Renihoward
05-10-2009, 04:24 PM
Years ago I was out dressed one night and wondered what would happen if a cop pulled me over. Has anyone had this experience? Tell us what happened?

Christina Horton
05-10-2009, 04:28 PM
not me. I see no problem with it aside from the ticket ofcourse. LOL. They r pros and will not matter if your dressed or not so don't freet it will be fine.

Megan70
05-10-2009, 04:33 PM
this question has been asked on many threads previously and gotten a variety of answers. The major majority , like 99% have proven uneventful and no big deal. The police don't care how you are dressed its irrelevant, they're only concerned about the traffic offense or DWI they are stopping you for. Here is one of many threads in the past. All you have to do is a Search for Police under threads.http:
//www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99052&highlight=police

Marilynn
05-10-2009, 04:35 PM
There's an old work-related question: "Do you have ten years experience, or one year of experience ten times?" The point is, in a lot of jobs, once you've been around for a while, you've seen it all and situations just repeat themselves. I'm sure it doesn't take long for the average traffic cop pulling over cars to see his/her share of crossdressers. And since you rarely hear about it in the news, I assume that they deal with it without making a big stink.

Stormgirl
05-10-2009, 04:38 PM
LEOs are professionals too, I'm sure they've come across their share of people dressed. I got pulled over last year since I was speeding(stupid of me). I just handed both my driver's license, proof of insurance, and my military ID. The officer didn't even bat an eye at me, she in fact let me go.

Sherry-Stephanie
05-10-2009, 04:58 PM
It's really not a big deal....maybe it might be a choice of talk when they meet up with another unitl to discuss the going ons for their shift but it's jsut one of those events that make police work so different from any other job...thye get to see things that most people can only imagine about...

Your talking about being dressed as a female ...but what about the female walking down a 4 lane road taking her clothes off....not that is going to get some attention WAAAAAAAAYYYYYY more than a guy dressing as a female...

SweetCaroline
05-10-2009, 05:07 PM
Four times. I admit, I tend to drive a bit fast, and when you drive as often dressed as I do, it was bound to happen.

The officers were however nice to me. I wasn't drinking and I was honest about how fast I was going. At worst, they refured to me as "sir" but since my licence reads "male" I can't complain. Only once was I ticketed. I'm not bragging about it or anything, just stating the facts.

Drive safe and if you're not breaking any laws, you shouldn't have to worry.

Jackiefl
05-10-2009, 05:38 PM
I have been stopped 3 times in fla.. There was never a problem with the police. The funny thing is i was with my wife on one of those occasions.Wewere sitting at a traffic light stopped,we had just left a lounge.All of a sudden we heard tires screach and bang,then a second bang when the car benind was driven from the impact into our car.The police,fire dept,emt wagon all showed up Here i am with wife and all these people,everyone was very professional,not a thing said on how i was dressed.

Christina Horton
05-10-2009, 06:16 PM
I have been stopped 3 times in fla.. There was never a problem with the police. The funny thing is i was with my wife on one of those occasions.Wewere sitting at a traffic light stopped,we had just left a lounge.All of a sudden we heard tires screach and bang,then a second bang when the car benind was driven from the impact into our car.The police,fire dept,emt wagon all showed up Here i am with wife and all these people,everyone was very professional,not a thing said on how i was dressed.

I would love to hear more. You should start a new thread and tell us all about it. Sounds neat.

Steffie-Lee
05-10-2009, 06:53 PM
fouls up the Breathalyzer :Angry3: So do the following: Say the alphabet backward. Walk a straight line, heel to toe, and yes you can take off your heels. YES I PASSED:) He let me go, not a word about how or why I was dressed.
Then there was the ATV accident: In guy mode at the time, mid-winter, flown to the Trauma Center; PINK LACE PANTIES and RED NAIL POLISH on my toes. Again not a word was said. A nurse even asked to remove the nail polish for treatment reasons... All Very Professional....

luvlysublisa4u
05-10-2009, 07:27 PM
got stopped after spending a saturday night at Gigi's in Detroit. i was the passenger, another tgurl driving. officer stopped her for rolling through a stop sign. she was dressed very provocatively to say the least. i was looking good, but more conservative. i was nervous, but kinda excited, because as the passenger i figured i wasn't in trouble. cute young officer, took our licenses, returned 5 minutes later and said "you lovely ladies be a bit more careful at the stop signs", and we were in our way.

lingerieLiz
05-10-2009, 08:39 PM
In the late 60s was working a job with a lot of police officers. One evening they got to telling there stories about weird stops. Several were CD stories. None of the officers ever arrested the perps. I did talk to one officer one night. Told him I had seen a CD and he instantly went into arrest mode. Jerk, and he was for more than that. Played at being a reserve officer up north and those guys were nothing more than trailer trash they would have taken pictures to show friends. Quit, them. Several got busted for smoking the evidence after I left. Most officers have a job to do. No longer is it considered a crime as it was in the 60s to wear women's clothes thank goodness. I have a neighbors who are police and talk to them while wearing a bra and projecting. They never say a word and consider me a friend. I go to their parties and weddings etc. Yes you can meet up with a jerk, but most are reasonably cool.

TxKimberly
05-10-2009, 09:08 PM
Years ago I was out dressed one night and wondered what would happen if a cop pulled me over. Has anyone had this experience? Tell us what happened?

Absolutely nothing would happen that wouldn't have happened if you were not "dressed". If you broke the law he will give you a ticket just like he would have in boy mode. Now in a small town (like the town I live in) they put every litle police action in the local paper, and it wouldn't surprise me at all to see that info to include my attire. Let's hope I never have to find out

LEOs are professionals too, I'm sure they've come across their share of people dressed. I got pulled over last year since I was speeding(stupid of me). I just handed both my driver's license, proof of insurance, and my military ID. The officer didn't even bat an eye at me, she in fact let me go.

Yeah, the Military ID did used to come in handy for that srt of thing :-)

Joy Carter
05-10-2009, 09:23 PM
It was illegal in the sixties, to appear in public in the attire of the opposite sex, in many towns. Our local liberal news paper would put those arrests on the second page, of the second section. I wonder how many lives they ruined with their petty games.

Aleca
05-10-2009, 11:00 PM
I have never been stopped by the police. I think it depends where you live and what the rules are. Here in Albuquerque there are laws that protect the transgender community from harassment. The only worries I have about getting stopped by a cop for would be if they stopped me because they thought I was getting ready to rob somebody or break into a residence, or the worst fear of all, getting stopped and possibly arrested for perverted behavior.

NathalieX66
05-10-2009, 11:10 PM
Some of my neighbors are cops, and I am good friends with them......only if they knew.

trannie T
05-10-2009, 11:42 PM
On one of my first times out I got stopped at a DUI checkpoint. The officer quickly determined that I was sober and I went on my way. Most cops don't care how someone is dressed, but are concerned about how you drive.

LA CINDY LOVE
05-10-2009, 11:53 PM
I got stop 2 times ......just a day in LA.

LA CINDY LOVE

Carin
05-11-2009, 04:18 AM
The officer didn't even bat an eye at me, she in fact let me go.

Four times. Only once was I ticketed.

got stopped .... cute young officer, took our licenses, returned 5 minutes later and said "you lovely ladies be a bit more careful at the stop signs", and we were in our way.

I got stopped for speeding twice last year on the freeway, both times fully dressed with style. Both times the officers said I was doing 80, and I didn't argue. Both times the officer took my license and did the standard check. Both times they returned and cautioned me to slow down, and sent me on my way - no ticket.

It there a pattern here? The number of "No Ticket" stories here is far greater than the number of "got a ticket" stories! Just wondering :battingeyelashes:

Reba Kay
05-11-2009, 05:37 AM
I had an expieriance 5 years ago. I was going to a meeting in St. Louis of a group I belonged to at the time. It was a two and a half hour drive. Well, I was dressed al pretty, althought I don't pass real well. I was late and was stopped by an Illinois State police officer. My heart sank all the way down to you know where, when the lights came on. He walked up to the car and ask me for all the paperwork and just sorta looked me over. I told him I was driving a little fast because I was late for a meeting. Well if the my looks didn't give it away the voice did. I thought this is going to be fun. He said just a minute and walked back to his car. He came back and said everything was in order and that he was going to just warn me. Then he started asking about how to get in touch with this group about joining, boy was I blown away. So I gave him the web site, He said thanks for the info and said drive safe and enjoy your evening. You talk about a surprise. Reba Kay