PDA

View Full Version : ARGH! I need to tell them soon...!

Kimberly
07-03-2005, 01:17 PM
Okay, I'm beginning to panic!!

Not to repeat myself too much, we're moving soon, and I'm still living with parents, so I need to make a decision about this soon... Here's a reference to the topic I originally discussed this for background info:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9220

So, girls, do I:

a) Tell them... come straight out with it and tell them about all the stuff hidden in my room

OR

b) Pack it all away labelled "___'s unmetionables"???

Please help soon!! xx

jo_ann
07-03-2005, 01:41 PM
that's a hard one.. if you mark it "don't touch", they might peep in to see what your hiding (is our son doing drugs?).. I'd maybe just pack up that box (or boxes) with lots and lots of tape (so they won't want to open it) and just label it "clothes", maybe do all your clothes boxes that way so it's consistant. if they ask, just tell them you want to make sure no dirt gets inside during the move.

Julie York
07-03-2005, 02:17 PM
Offer to be really helpful by packing your own stuff "So I know where everything is." and then put all your goodies in one box or bag, mark it "books" or something boring your parents wouldn't need to open and which obviously belongs to you, and tape it to death just for good measure..

paulaN
07-03-2005, 02:47 PM
I would bye a trunk and lock it. I have something similer in my celler and it works very well.

MisterMissy
07-03-2005, 09:59 PM
I bought a very nice bag that you just clamp on over the coat hangers holding your clothes and put on a padlock, thell them you are building a wardrobe and take it with you when you leave.

DonnaT
07-05-2005, 04:12 PM
You'll know when the right time comes to tell your folks.

For now, put a few items at the bottom of several boxes, with your male stuff on top, I'm sure they aren't going to snoop, however, and label all the boxes ______'s stuff. Then after the move unpack your own boxes and put it away.

misty_waves
07-05-2005, 05:57 PM
I went through a similar experience when I first moved out of my parent's place. I would not recommend coming out and telling them, only because I imagine that they are helping to support you financially. You do not want them to pull that support away. Once you are able to support yourself, then who cares? I know this probably sounds coldhearted to some, but you have to do what's best for yourself.

I had bought one of those lockboxes, but it was crappy and could be easily broken into, so I don't know if I would suggest going that route. Unless you spend a decent amount of money and get a quality one. But that would most likely be heavy and probably raise your parent's suspicions. I would carefully fold or roll the clothes and hide them in the legs/arms/hoods/whatever of other clothes and scatter them throughout your boxes of clothes.

Or... what about packing all of your private things and shipping them to your new address without your parents knowing? Just make sure that they won't arrive before you and your parents do! Just some ideas...