PDA

View Full Version : A "Great" upcoming trip!

kaitlin
05-11-2009, 06:45 PM
Hey Girls, My Wife, a Sister-in-law and I have a trip to Fla to make soon, a big company meeting. We will be in meetings/ classes all day Thursday and Friday but we will have Saturday to do what ever we want or the company has several fun events we can attend. My s-i-l asked if I would do her toes for the trip, so they would look good on the beach, then they agreed that we all should wear matching polish on our toes!!:) Then the challenge..They both dared me to only wear sandals or flip flops Saturday no matter what we do or where we go! I may be crazy :eek:but I agreed!!!!! I know this may not be much to some of you here but for me it is a BIG step forward! I'll be in shorts with hairless legs and my bright red toenails showing for all to see! Wish me luck! Kaitlin

Kathi Lake
05-11-2009, 08:03 PM
Good luck, Kaitlin! Don't stress and have fun.

Kathi

erica12b
05-11-2009, 10:00 PM
do somthing they dont thing you would do , skorts, or a mini, take what is given then push just a bit, lol good luck, have fun k

Miranda09
05-11-2009, 10:03 PM
Have fun Kaitlin and enjoy the trip. Take some pics!! :)

Jessica Who
05-11-2009, 10:03 PM
Hey, that sounds exciting, and believe me most of us know how much of a big step that seemingly small things are when you're a cd

Dressing Jill
05-11-2009, 10:23 PM
Sounds like lots of fun.

Hugs :hugs:

Jill

kaitlin
05-12-2009, 06:39 AM
Thanks Girls, I am sooo looking foward to this trip! In many ways it will be a much needed get away, the stress of our other (full time) job can be a little much sometimes. And the chance to get out and be "some what" outed is a thrill in it's self! I told my wife I had posted this on here, she said if I was passable (NOT:sad: ) we would do the fully dressed route for part if not the whole trip but...I'll take what I can and be happy!:)

deja true
05-12-2009, 07:10 AM
Have fun with that...you'll be fine, especially in the company of women.

But if it ends up being a little more stress than you need, that maybe gets in the way of just having fun, maybe you could use a lighter shade, a pink, to lessen the "obvious-ness" of it.

And maybe...if the ladies are up for it...you can find a venue or a club where passing is not an imperative...and still have a dress up evening with your understanding wife and S-I-L.

Sounds good fun, though!!!

;)

boardpuppy
05-12-2009, 07:25 AM
Kaitlin,
don't stress yourself out so much. You have a relaxing time coming, enjoy. A vacation, even a one dayer doesn't come around often. I'm sure your SO and SIL both will help you through the really stressful times. Do some memorible things, take some pics to stimulate these memories and don't forget to post what you can.

Hugs,
Alice