PDA

View Full Version : why are all these men so cowardly?

haimya_sweet
07-03-2005, 04:46 PM
this is the second time I was so close to meet some guy Ive been e-mailing... and heard miriad of excuses to meet some time later! :mad: why are these guys so cowardly? do they think it is easy for a cd to meet a guy first time, and it is only diffucult for the guy? I can't understand this!! :confused:

haimya_sweet

CindyT
07-03-2005, 04:53 PM
You know, it's a lot easier to chat with someone that it is to actually meet in person. I've had similar experiances with women in the past. For a CD it even tougher! I just wonder how many people SAY they want to meet when they are really just wanting to chat???
Hang in there and you'll get lucky sooner or later, just be carefull there are a lot of bad people out there who just want to cause trouble! Remember there safety in numbers!

Good Luck

CindyT

sara_also
07-03-2005, 05:05 PM
I have also had the same things happen. For me it is just friendship and nothing more. I have found that they usually are hidding something , Such as
not being married when they are, or they are a CDer when they are not.
And then the wife does not know what they are up to and afraid they would get caught.
Yes there are a thousand reasons..Just be careful and always meet in a public place..
Take very good care....
Sara

Sara60
07-03-2005, 05:14 PM
I been lucky so far as I met a man on the net from Iraq. We just started chatting and now he is coming over to New Zealand to visit me for a month. He say he wll do anything for me. He says I am the love of his life etc. To me its not what he looks like but what is in his heart.

azncd
07-03-2005, 05:26 PM
I've never done this, but how about this thought?
what if you met with another cd... it'd be easier on both of you, but have one or the other be en drab? that'd be like meeting another guy, but at the same time, a girl too!

Amelie
07-03-2005, 05:33 PM
I been lucky so far as I met a man on the net from Iraq. We just started chatting and now he is coming over to New Zealand to visit me for a month. He say he wll do anything for me. He says I am the love of his life etc. To me its not what he looks like but what is in his heart.

Sara60,, this guy you met from Iraq, his name wouldn't be Al-Zaquari by any chance???

Haimya-Your profile says New York, go out and find a man in New York, don't rely on the internet for men.

Also,,men are pigs.
Amelie

Wendy me
07-03-2005, 05:57 PM
we have met for lunch and have a nouther lunch planed on the way it's a lot of fun to meet people from here in person....go for it....

Mandy Salamander
07-03-2005, 06:44 PM
Yes, I've had that same problem and agree with Amelie: men are basically just cowardly pigs,, but have also had the same problem with other CD's, including a couple off this forum, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT GIRLS!!! just wanting to get out. Always looking for locals (guys,GG's,TG's doesn't matter) or nearby, to get out and have a little fun, we've emailed, chatted, etc. even telephoned but when is time to go, they're gone!! and I'm left all dressed up and no place to go? see, I don't drive (they took my license,say I drive like a girl, imagine that?? but really everyone's safer this way) and there's really only 2 or 3 local clubs worth going to, and all are in places you don't wanna be wandering 'round in after dark,, I don't mind taking a cab there, but only if I'm dressed casually (femme,but casual, jeans, capris or something), but sometimes, well OK, lots of times, I like to get REALLY decked out, and I've got oodles of things I seldom get to wear out. Plus, I'm not thrilled about hanging out in bars alone anyhoots...SORRY!! this was inordinately long but it's something that just chaffes my cheeks, glad to get off my chests! Anyhoots I just got a cheapo camera, so maybe a few piccy's will help? I'm really not all THAT homely??

Olivia
07-03-2005, 07:35 PM
I met another Texas girl here on the forum. We PM'ed each other first, and then it was communicating via email for awhile as we got to know each other better. Finally, in March, both of our schedules made it possible to actually meet in person. We were both so nervous and neither of us had ever met with another crossdresser. We took a big step (and chance too I guess) and met in a motel room. It was a great meeting. We talked and learned more about each other; of course, we dressed and dressed and then dressed some more, lol. For us, it turned out so well; we are great girlfriends now and really are like sisters for each other. Yes, I told my wife (and kids!) about the meet. It was a real chance for me to make a new friend who really "knew" about Olivia from the start. My family understood that too and doing it with their blessing made it even more rewarding.
So, yes, it's possible to meet good people who aren't cowards. It's possible to turn cyberfriendships into the real deal too. Later, Olivia

haimya_sweet
07-03-2005, 07:44 PM
girls,
thank you very much for all your kind posts. now that I read them, I feel much better... :rolleyes:
I really believe you can find good friends from internet. and this was a 'cyber' relationship have been going on for months... but I see now that it is also about luck for an extent...
olivia, you lucky girl! having godd time with a fellow tg girl and talking about this and that is way better than finding any man ;)
and amy, I consider that also hon... you are so beautiful btw :D