PDA

View Full Version : Where do i stand ?

Gabie
05-12-2009, 01:24 PM
A silly question, i know only me can answer it but if i could have some other point of view it could help :D

Normaly im dress the more androgynous possible but i hate beeing threated as a man...and was "raised" to hate women (so myself in a way...) And i was never show/told the difference between a Man/Women, in my mind, where all human what ever we look/like/think/act/are...

I don't care much about wich gender clothing i wear (except, not big flowered print clothing ><) but i prefer woman clothing
As far as manner goes im pretty much in between (girly/man-manly/girl)
And my taste (food, color, ect...) are more feminate
Socialy im more of a girl that a man but i got the "logic side strong to", sigh
and lastly i got no interest in that "Thing" between my legs

The point is, since most of my personal beloning have pass into the fire of my appartement (im a independent worker in graphics so no coworker prob here :))...what should i be from now on, yes only I know the right anwser to that :( but,

Stay Androgynous
Keep being a CDer and still felling like something missing
Or, like a friend sugested start transitioning...

If you could share your tough about it :nailbiting:

Thanks and a good day to all of you :D

Gabie

Joanne f
05-12-2009, 01:56 PM
Do what makes you feel happy and not what a friend suggest`s you should do , it is your life not theirs.

Brock
05-12-2009, 01:58 PM
Its a hard one. All i can say is try one, if it doesnt feel right after a month try the next.

I've found that if i set my mind on one decision i either feel good or bad about it for the next few weeks, then i adjust from there untill it feels right.

Sorry im not very helpfull.

Good luck though :)

deja true
05-12-2009, 02:08 PM
Androgeny is as valid a life style as any other...

You've not evinced any particular need to transition(which is sorta reckoned to be the psychological hallmark) so why even consider it? Is your friend your psychiatrist?

Don't think of your gender choice or lifestyle choice as an either/or choice... there are as many options as you can think of.

And as far as our opinions? Opinions are like 'fundamental orifices'...everybody's got one!

Do what makes you happy. If nothing makes you happy, see a shrink!

;)

Kate Simmons
05-12-2009, 02:23 PM
Sometimes all of this gender stuff gets overblown and we worry too much about what we are rather than who we are. Enjoy being yourself my friend, whoever that may be.:)

Karren H
05-12-2009, 03:20 PM
If in a simular situation I think I'd go the crossdressing route myself... Sounds like it would be a good fit with the least amount of disruption or potential conflicts! Go for it, if that's what makes you happiest!

StevieTV
05-12-2009, 03:27 PM
A silly question, i know only me can answer it but if i could have some other point of view it could help :D

Normaly im dress the more androgynous possible but i hate beeing threated as a man...and was "raised" to hate women (so myself in a way...) And i was never show/told the difference between a Man/Women, in my mind, where all human what ever we look/like/think/act/are...

I don't care much about wich gender clothing i wear (except, not big flowered print clothing ><) but i prefer woman clothing
As far as manner goes im pretty much in between (girly/man-manly/girl)
And my taste (food, color, ect...) are more feminate
Socialy im more of a girl that a man but i got the "logic side strong to", sigh
and lastly i got no interest in that "Thing" between my legs

The point is, since most of my personal beloning have pass into the fire of my appartement (im a independent worker in graphics so no coworker prob here :))...what should i be from now on, yes only I know the right anwser to that :( but,

Stay Androgynous
Keep being a CDer and still felling like something missing
Or, like a friend sugested start transitioning...

If you could share your tough about it :nailbiting:

Thanks and a good day to all of you :D

Gabie

Hi Gabie,

When I read your post, I thought OMG! That was me too. I didn't lose my stuff in a fire mind you, however the rest is all so familiar.
I'm comfortable being CD and have thought of transitioning but procrastination or fear get's in the way. What I have been doing is dressing en femme whenever I can. I tossed a lot of drab clothes (underwear, tshirts, etc) years back and replaced them with women's.
Same thoughts about that piece of flesh between my legs and the mannerisms. I take it day by day. This site has helped me considerably.
Take care