PDA

View Full Version : Small step last night

Robyn68
05-12-2009, 06:25 PM
I know this will not be that big of a deal to most but it was for me. Last night I had to take the garbage out and had just got out of a nice bubble bath and had just shaved my legs. Without really thinking about it I threw on a pair of shorts, my workout shirt and a pair of ankle socks and out the door I went. I noticed about half way to the dumpster what I was wearing and thought to myself "Who cares if anyone notices my nicely shaven legs?" :D (it was very close to that but with a few expletives thrown in for good measure) :tongueout I did see a couple of my neighbors but they did not say anything to me out of the ordinary.

Just thought that I would share my "little" step with you.

linnea
05-12-2009, 06:32 PM
some of the little steps can be very fun! And really, who cares if you shave your legs?

Persephone
05-12-2009, 07:17 PM
Just thought that I would share my "little" step with you.

Life is knitted out of little stitches. Congratulations!

Angie G
05-12-2009, 07:40 PM
Good for you that's one small step for Robyn don't stop now hun.:hugs:
Angie

Christina Horton
05-12-2009, 09:14 PM
good for you, now next time were some nude paintie hose and see if any one cares.

Jessica Who
05-12-2009, 09:32 PM
That is indeed a big deal every step counts and is important in its own regard. Congratulations!

Daenna Paz
05-12-2009, 10:44 PM
Robyn,

Every achievement is noteworthy.......besides, what is that old saying - a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step..................

KarenS
05-13-2009, 07:38 AM
That is indeed a big deal every step counts and is important in its own regard. Congratulations!

I agree. Every step is important. I know you felt wonderful about it afterwards.

gender_blender
05-13-2009, 08:23 AM
There's a plethora of reasons why people shave their legs, just remain confident in that fact. I show mine off all the time, but then again, I'm pretty out there with my long pink acrylic nails and thick blonde ponytail.

Keep taking little steps!

tracigirl_tv
05-13-2009, 08:28 AM
Robyn, I know it was quite a thrill, wasn't it. Each step further (small or large) will be thrilling as well *hugggg*

Jeanne Hamilton
05-13-2009, 08:56 AM
Congratulations! Your little step was an important step. Shaved legs feel great, but an even greater feeling is being comfortible showing them in public.

LindaMarie
05-13-2009, 10:15 AM
Congratulations, Robyn.

I love the feeling of shaved legs (though I don't get to experience that feeling too often). Feels wonderful. I also love the way my legs feel when I put on a pair of clingy hose just after shaving.

Robyn68
05-13-2009, 11:09 AM
Thanks for kind words of encouragement girls. It really does mean alot to me. :hugs:

Carly D.
05-13-2009, 01:59 PM
Next thing you know you'll be wearing suntan pantyhose when you do that..

Gennifer
05-13-2009, 10:10 PM
I think every little step that brings you closer to being comfortable with who you are is important. May the steps continue!

Miranda09
05-13-2009, 11:13 PM
Like everyone has said, each little step eventually results in a giant leap.... :)

Lisa LIckorice
05-13-2009, 11:22 PM
I'm so happy for you! Now what will your next step be? :)

Teri Jean
05-14-2009, 07:38 AM
A couple nights ago I was sitting and reading, fully dressed with nails polished, wig, mini skirts and top when I got a call for coffee. In full daylight I'm out the door and into the truck and away. Did the neighbors see me, don't know but there has not been any questions as yet. Little steps can be fun and exciting.

Keli

Denise01
05-14-2009, 09:02 AM
Little steps, can lead to bigger steps, and every step is very Important.

I can still remember the first time i went out of the house femme, and that was just to the mail box at the end of the driveway, and i was afraid that some one would drive up the road i knew and see me.

That is now history, and i am very comfortable out as Denise when i am away from home. Unfortunately i cant be out at home for business reasons, but hopefully soon the day will come

Denise

DianneRoberts
05-14-2009, 10:37 AM
So true here too.

I look forward to the day when we can wear skirts as often as GG wear pants !

:hugs:
Dianne