PDA

View Full Version : Guess I am out now...

Carrie R
05-12-2009, 09:57 PM
I just put my fem picture on my myspace page... What the hell was I thinking? Oh well. :)

sara_also
05-12-2009, 09:59 PM
And a beautiful picture it is, or at least your avatar pic is..

Carrie R
05-12-2009, 10:03 PM
Thank you very much! Actually the photo I put on myspace is the one on my profile page.

Jessica Who
05-12-2009, 10:19 PM
Lately I've been challenging my fears and wondering what the big deal would be? Most of my friends and family seem to be open minded, but then again I've only had the courage to come out to a handful of people.

Sometimes I really just want to call and message everybody and just tell them.

Joni Marie Cruz
05-12-2009, 10:26 PM
Hi Carrie, from another Seattle area girl. Love your pix, you're a doll.

Hugs...Joni Marie

Tasha McIntyre
05-12-2009, 10:36 PM
Wow, thats a big move Carrie, hopefully things go well. Very nice pic though, you look great.

Tash :)

sashay2323
05-12-2009, 10:49 PM
u r so pretty

Christina Horton
05-12-2009, 11:25 PM
hay I have 2 face book acc. One as Mike and one as Christina. So what. Every one knows. Mike and Christna Horton are friends I have pics there of me dressed. My life goes on it has not come to an end , no one has banged down my door and tryed to kill of rape me , no one has threatened to out me. So life is fine. Don't worie about it hun. Your life will go on just fine the only thing that will change is your take on it. You will see all people as the one who is going to out or hurt you but it's just all in your head Hun. Really. Have fun with your my space. It's funny , make up I site just for her and see what comes. Oh you might want to tell your so about it of your out to her ofcourse. Have fun.

Carrie R
05-13-2009, 12:04 AM
I thought about creating a fem myspace account, but I just wanted to put it on my regular page. It is mostly ex-coworkers anyways, and about 800 more people I added for apps.
I wish I had an SO to tell...
I've actually never been in a relationship because I spent too long with self esteem issues, kinda drove the women away. That's why sometimes I feel I don't have much to add to conversations around here.

Karren H
05-13-2009, 07:45 AM
I thought about creating a fem myspace account, but I just wanted to put it on my regular page. It is mostly ex-coworkers anyways, and about 800 more people I added for apps.
I wish I had an SO to tell...
I've actually never been in a relationship because I spent too long with self esteem issues, kinda drove the women away. That's why sometimes I feel I don't have much to add to conversations around here.

People might think that its your twin sister? Lol. And hey.. If that's the path you want to go down then there's nothing wrong with that at all!! Ohhh and on conversations around here... I don't have much to add either but that's never stopped me from talking!! Lol. Jump on in... Talking is theriputic!!

mklinden2010
05-13-2009, 08:18 AM
Carrie,

Good for you!

Midnight Skye
05-13-2009, 08:32 AM
Well at least you looked cute doing it :)

And I know what you mean Carrie, about driving women away. I've had some issues there myself aswell. I never quite realized why until recently. Its tough when you have a huge chunk of your personality hidden away from the world with no opportunity to explore it. On the upside reading/posting on these forums has realy helped me.

Carrie R
05-13-2009, 12:54 PM
People might think that its your twin sister? Lol.

The people on myspace that know me know I don't have a sister, just a brother that also is a CD. But now they will know it's me because my friend who knows about me commented on my photo using my name! I just can't bring myself to delete the comment...

Carly D.
05-13-2009, 01:51 PM
I have me (Carly) as a friend on my myspace page.. I tend to write my blog there on my Carly site as a diary and also tell stories both true and stories I wish were true.. I have my adventures in great detail there, and the blog part is open to the public as is my Carly myspace page.. but the photos are for friends only because there are a good number of me without a wig that hides my true self.. and some of the pictures you could identify me by the back ground visuals (rooms I shot them in)... anyway my Carly myspace is off and on open as far as privacy is concerned.. right now it is open privacy, everyone can access the blog but not most of my pictures.. and it is nerve wracking but is just the way I feel I want things now.. that might change tomorrow, but for now..

madison lee
05-14-2009, 12:03 AM
You are a beautifull girl and shouldnt have ANY self esteem issues. I know of what I speak. I used to have those issues as well until I met my loving supportive wife, who assures me that she could have had any guy she wanted, yet she chose ME! So believe in your self and others will follow.

And btw I would LOVE to look as good as you do when enfemme! I mean, seriously, WOW.

Carrie R
05-14-2009, 01:24 PM
Thank you very much! Actually accepting myself as a crossdresser has helped a lot with my self esteem issues, life is getting better all the time.

robinLynn
05-14-2009, 10:40 PM
I just put my fem picture on my myspace page... What the hell was I thinking? Oh well. :)

you look very pretty dont sweat it

Carrie R
05-14-2009, 11:12 PM
I finally got a message! Subject line said "wow", and then a "why are you in drag?" :)

Pooht
05-14-2009, 11:47 PM
You know what would help?

Going to Yard Sales with me tomorrow. :hugs: We could argue over cute clothes and stuff.

BTW- I'm glad I know. :D You seem so much happier. :love:

chloe cute
05-14-2009, 11:52 PM
you are so pretty.....

Gabrielle Hermosa
05-15-2009, 04:07 AM

Good for you! :)

And I don't think you were thinking anything crazy in doing so. Why shouldn't you put your femme image on your own MySpace page? Nothing to be ashamed of and you look good, so be proud to show the world who you are. :)

KathyT
05-15-2009, 04:13 AM
Wow.. you look great...

MsJanessa
05-15-2009, 12:35 PM
Honey unless you put your real name and/or address and phone number, no one will ever know---I've had My photos on websites for over 10 years and no one has ever made the connection---most of us look so much different in our femme photos that there is no danger of being discovered. Very nice pic BTW

cindym5_04
05-15-2009, 01:22 PM
One time a friend of mine was at work. He and his coworkers were looking at hotornot.com and one of them recognized the sofa, then goes "isn't that your roommate". My then-girlfriend and I found it funny when he told us that- he didn't so much.

I'm going to put up a Cindy facebook soon though, I think.

Teri Jean
05-15-2009, 04:06 PM
Very pretty and so what if they know. As Karren said, talking is good for the sole. Thank you for sharing.

Keli

paulaN
05-15-2009, 06:19 PM
You are pretty that's for sure. Nothing to be ashamed of. And jump right in and post. That is what this forum is all about. I think it will help you a lot. It sure has me. I can't thank this forum enough for all of the help that I have received and the friends that I have made here.

Stormgirl
05-15-2009, 06:42 PM
You have nothing to hide, you're are beautiful.

Carly D.
05-15-2009, 07:03 PM
I finally got a message! Subject line said "wow", and then a "why are you in drag?" :)

I would never guess that you are a cross dresser.. seriously.. anyway I was wondering if when you are made up the way you look in your avitar if you see your male self?? I can't help myself when I dress as best as I can and try to look fem I just don't see the false me, just the male me.. I ask you this because you look so fem.. so do you see your male self or do you see the female that you really look like??

Carrie R
05-15-2009, 10:26 PM
I would never guess that you are a cross dresser.. seriously.. anyway I was wondering if when you are made up the way you look in your avitar if you see your male self?? I can't help myself when I dress as best as I can and try to look fem I just don't see the false me, just the male me.. I ask you this because you look so fem.. so do you see your male self or do you see the female that you really look like??

Hmm... that a good question. I suppose it depends on the picture really. From certain angles it still looks like my male self and other angles look more feminine.

Perhaps for my friends who will see me it may not be possible to see anything but me in drag?

I did get a cool response today from a woman I met playing the sorority life app. I put my fem pic up as my default pic for a while and played the game, she saw it and said wowza! But she seemed to think I was a GG so I sent her a private message to set things straight, I gotta be honest. She was completely cool with it! She called me her coolest friend ever! :)

Carrie R
05-18-2009, 02:01 AM
Woohoo! Another positive response from a GG friend today!

Also, my 13 year old nephew saw my photos, he said they were creepy and shuddered a bit. He treated me normally after that though, so everything was cool. He asked where I bought my stuff, I just said the internet for a short answer. Most things were, but I'm starting to get the hang of shopping in person in drab. He did ask his magic eight ball if I would ever have a girlfriend, and it gave him a positive response, and then he asked if she would be hot, then another positive response. Don't think he really relies on it though.
He did seem to think it was more of a one time thing, I didn't want to say it's something built in to my brain and I do this often. But things seem fine.

Pooht
05-18-2009, 08:24 PM
:hugs:

Come on magic 8 ball!!!!! :D (She needs to be a cat lover, right.)

Carrie R
05-18-2009, 09:45 PM
(She needs to be a cat lover, right.)

It would be nice!

CheekyGirl
05-18-2009, 10:48 PM
Dont worry Carrie, you look great. I sometimes wish I had the courage to show people my pics, but I'd be too afraid of what my friends would say. It's great to see people who have the courage to be themselves.

Carrie R
05-24-2009, 04:10 PM
I found another GG admirer today! Now only if some of my closer friends would slow down with their busy lives so they can log in!
I'm feeling a bit more confident now, I added a few more photos. Now I have five on there. Don't worry, nothing you gals haven't seen already!

TSchapes
05-24-2009, 06:35 PM
Come out like I did with post cards like this:

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm4/TracySchapes/Post2BCard2BFront2BLetters.jpg

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm4/TracySchapes/PostCardBackLetters.jpg

Just kidding :tongueout

Welcome to being "out"!

-Tracy

Carrie R
05-24-2009, 07:14 PM
Ha, I'm not that creative.

MelissaPaige
05-24-2009, 11:33 PM
Congrats! You have nothing of which to be ashamed and are very beautiful! I've gradually been coming out like that...not MySpace though...on Facebook. Good luck to you! I hope it all goes swimmingly!

And that postcard that Tracy posted is hilarious! :)

phballet
05-25-2009, 12:25 AM
hey you know with a pic like that they should be loving it! i think you have a great smile in that pic too:>

Carrie R
05-25-2009, 12:34 AM
Thanks! A lot of work went into those photos, so really, they should be seen! :)

Carrie R
05-30-2009, 01:41 AM
Woohoo! Another female friend saw my photos today, while I couldn't get her to really comment on them, we chatted on Yahoo for a while, and she also viewed my webcam. So she is okay with it. She did say my complexion is so clear! Well I guess it is, if I cover it... :)

Carrie R
05-30-2009, 08:35 PM
Well my brother, the one who isn't a CD (that I know of :)) knows about me. He has for a while but he didn't bring it up. He has treated me normally as well! I had to make sure he knew, I wouldn't know how else to explain my new ear piercings! He didn't want to see my photos, my nephew told him about them.
At least now I don't need to worry about over any leftover trace of makeup or nail polish so much now! I go over to his house most Sundays, to watch sports or movies, nothing has changed.

Jenny Wilson
05-31-2009, 03:13 AM
Carrie, you're cute, well, beyond cute. If I ever make it back to Seattle we could go out for a beer together. Oh, well, perhaps a glass of wine, instead.

Jenny

laceyjessica
05-31-2009, 05:34 AM
myspace id we would love to see

Carrie R
05-31-2009, 12:08 PM
Not much of a wine drinker, but I suppose I could try it. Mostly drink beer if I am drinking.

I don't think I'm quite ready yet to give out my regular myspace ID. I suppose it couldn't hurt now, maybe soon...

chastity-payne
05-31-2009, 12:11 PM
you always have the option of getting a free hotmail account and then using that as your sign in info on myspace and get a second Fem account, we have found it easier to still be involved both male and femal on that site.

Erica A.
05-31-2009, 01:10 PM
Good for you Carrie! I think that's great. And, why wouldn't you with a face like that? I have one pic en femme on my regular my space. Erica has her own my space. Now, if I could only find you so I could friend request you...:heehee: -Erica

Mitch23
05-31-2009, 01:47 PM
I was asked by a work friend if i would be her facebook friend. I thought for a long time before I decided to go for it. Now I have about 30 of my work colleagues as facebook friends - and it has been really cool. everyone has been really positive and supportive and if anything, they are more friendly towards me. Then 2 weeks ago my very bestest friend asked the same thing. I worried about this because I value her friendship a lot and would hate to lose her - but she has been ok to. If you're out on facebook or myspace then you are out to everybody and you had better be prepared for it.

mitch